January 2012 Moms
Options

Eating like a horse

My DS just took down a brick of turkey meatloaf (like 4" x 4") and veggies and is yelling at me for my food. I swear this kid eats more than I do! If he's eating like this now I think we might go homeless when he's a teenager.

Anyone else's lo eat like a horse?

"Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

Re: Eating like a horse

• Options
    My son eats a ton for breakfast.  He eats non stop from the time he's up until the next nap.  I give him a filling breakfast and today I also gave him half of a cereal bar and he kept wanting to snack on more dry cereal.  The doctor sa
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Same here! I can't open the fridge without him charging into the kitchen. My eight year old eats every hour when he's home and Dh says it's only going to get worse. I have four boys, I'm going to need two refrigerators and a part time job to feed them.<br
    Mom to Emma, Noah, Isaac, Asa, Asher, Jonah and expecting baby Alice 7/16

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    all day. every day. he eats way more than I do. 
  • Options

Wow! You have a good eater. It's a good thing.

My DD is not like that. She basically doens't eat breakfast. She'll chew on some cheerios and sip on some milk and that's it. She'll snack a bit later on. Lunch is hit and miss but mostly hardly a

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Rain eats like a champ. And she'll eat just about anything, as in I have yet to really find a food she won't digest. She's not big on lunch, though. I think it's partly because of my schedule with her. I work starting in the afternoon and she gets up very
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"