Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Giveaway: Ella's Kitchen - 100% organic products

Re: Giveaway: Ella's Kitchen - 100% organic products

• Options
    Usually on the weekends when out and about. Also pack them to take to the park, on playdates, etc. 
  • Options
    Trips to park, barn, send in to day care or to hold off the hungry bear. My oldest loves his " pouches"!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well since becoming pregnant, I almost always pack snacks. I don't like to be stuck more than an hour without at least a little something to munch on!
  • Options
    Great for when my little doesn't have/eat the most well balanced meal. He loves them, and gets something healthy.
  • Options
    everytime we go out, I pack snacks to take, just in case!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We pack snacks anytime we leave the house!  To run errands, go out to eat, etc.
  • Options
    I carry snacks all the time! My daughter seems happier by having several health snacks during the day.
  • Options
    I always have extra snacks in the diaper bag. For me and baby. Never know when you'll get sidetracked/held up some where and its always good to have some snacks
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    whenever we go out to eat or i am in a car ride, the park, grocery store, any time she might be hungry when i cannot BF immediately.
  • Options
    We pack snacks on the go when we head out to the beach, park, or when we are out for the day. I love the food pouches! The easiest way I can get my son to get his veggies too. 
  • Options

Every SIngle Day!! Ya never know whats gonna happen and when you may need them!!

• Options
    I always use them when I am on the go- playgrounds, the park or shopping and museums.  It is great to have a hands free organic snack to use in a flash.  My son absolutely loves all the flavors available.  
  • Options
    When we have time to think ahead..usually trip to national parks, beach days, park days, and day trips like that! 
  • Options
    We always make sure we have snacks with us! For errands, watching my hubby coach lacrosse, trips to see family, anytime we leave the house!
  • Options
    I always pack on-the-go snacks for when we go on long car rides, like this past weekend! I had some of the ginger-apple nibbly fingers for when my one year old got upset. As soon as I pass one back, there is blissful silence.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Every time we have to go in the car no matter if its errands or overnight trip. Better safe than sorry!
  • Options
    I always have a few snacks in my car or purse, just in case errands take longer than I expected. I often travel without my husband, so I have easy snacks then that the kids can feed themselves in the car.
  • Options

If I am going to be going anywhere with my daughter I always pack something for her to eat. You never know how long we will be gone so it is always good to have food on hand if I ever need it.

• Options
    Car trips! When we lived four hours away from my parents and inlaws I always packed snacks. I'm sure I'll be packing snacks for the car whenever our LO starts eating solids.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Every Day! I always make sure we have snacks on-the-go every time we leave the house - it is a must!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  

• Options
    all depends on the length of the trip and time we are traveling.  we live about 45 mins from our family so we usually try and make sure we have something to snack on...just in case :)
  • Options
    When we're running errands...especially grocery shopping when I'll need little one to keep occupied in the shopping cart.
  • Options
    We are using them when we are on the go, at the mall, at friend's places and at restaurants. My husbands uses them when he is watching our daughter by himself.
  • Options
    I pack snacks for almost everywhere we go.  I have five children and lunch out can often cost more than the outing itself.  Most recently, my 7 year old, 10 month old, and myself went to a natural hair care expo.  We packed juice boxes, "The yellow one" and "The red one."  My children love Ella's Kitchen!
  • Options
    We grab em on the go...we have em for snack, we love em on a road trip to see nana and poppy and we love em especially after a nap...
  • Options
    We have a spare diaper bag always packed in the car with all the essentials including snacks. These are great for whenever we are on the go!
  • Options
    I am pregnant with my first, and I find myself packing snacks on a daily basis, I'm constantly hungry!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Every single day cause you never know when they are going to be hungry!!!
  • Options

Anytime we leave the house to go somewhere. You never know when your little one will get hungry and pouches are the perfect item for your bag. They fit right in with no mess or spoon required. I don't pack just one either! Love your products too.

• Options
    We have several Ella's pouches stashed in the diaper bag and the car and they go in his lunchbox for daycare!  It's a much better alternative to empty carb snacks!  Pouches are one of the best way to get veggies into my two-year old!
  • Options
    Every time we get in the car! I never know when plans will need to be altered, so we want to be prepared. :)
  • Options
    Everytime we are going out for more than 30 minutes.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Every day when I leave in the morning for work...you never know what the day will have in store,and how long it will last!
  • Options
    I always have snacks on - the - go in my diaper bag/purse.  Whenever she get tired, cranky, or hungry, I always have something to pull out and make her smile, and eat with great joy !
  • Options
    I pack snack whenever I leave the house. Kids are always hungry and I never want to have no options except fast food. :
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Any time I plan to leave the house!

• Options
    Every outting we go even if its just to the gas station. Fast food is way too expensive when you have 3 kids. I take along applesauce and fresh veggies or fruits so everyone eats healthy. You never know when someone is going to be hungry. Never leave the house with out our snack bag and diaper bag. 
  • Options

Whenever we leave the house!

• Options
    Im pregnant! I pack snacks on the go whenever I leave the house :)
  • Options
    When?  ALWAYS!!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"