You're almost there. Log in if you're a member or join now to connect to Facebook.
Request a new password
popular: ovulation calculator
Find your most fertile days and start TTC >>
moms love: pregnancy calendar
Count down to delivery with your calendar >>
moms love: your baby this week
Sign up to receive weekly updates on your baby >>
moms love: baby name finder
Search through 1000s of baby names >>
moms love: personalized tickers
Track TTC, pregnancy, or baby's age >>
moms love: pregnancy week by week
Let us guide you along week-by-week!)
Thought it would be neat to see who else has an older nursling.
1. How old is LO
2. How many nursings per day
3. If you work do you still pump
4. Whats your current plan re continuing/weaning
5. Anything else you want to share :)
And these are mine:
1. 18 months
2. 2 a day on work days, at bedtime and upon waking. Plus at naptime on weekends.
3. Quit the last pump session at work at 15 months!
4. I'm thinking around 2 or 2.5 years depending on whether he
1. 13 months
2. Random - some days a lot, some days just a few times. He still nurses during the night as well. Yawn.
3. I just stopped a couple of days ago! Hooray, freedom!! DS hasn't been taking
1. 18 months
2. I would say 8ish on average
3. I don't work
4. I don't have a plan really. I had been waiting until the summer time to try to wean because I had not got my period back, and we want to TTC. I ju
1. 22 months
2. 3-4 on workdays, 4-6 on weekends
3. Nope. Returned to work at 12 months, never pumped
4. Wait and see. I'm very pregnant (20 weeks right now) and don't know if my supply will hold out or what he'll want in the co
1. DS is 20months
2. depends, one when he wakes up, before nap time, as comfort here and there and before bed. We co-sleep, so if he wakes up in the middle of the night too.
3. I do not pump, and work 12hr days 2x/week, so clearly he
aglenn:Tokenhoser - I was in the same situation when I was pregnant with DS. DD was still nursing multiple times a day
1. My DS is 2.5 years old.
2. 3 times a day during the workweek, more on the weekends. We just moved so he is nursing more frequently right now.
3. I stopped pumping at 18 months.
4. No plans. I would like a break before c
1. 14 months
2. at 6 a.m. at 7:30 am before I leave for work, at 6 pm when I get home and at 8:30 for bed. AND at 2 or 3 am since she will NOT night wean. So about 4 times a day during the week. On weekends she nurses whenever.
1. 13 months
2. Usually 4
3. SAHM - so no pumping.
4. We are gradually weaning. I'm guessing it will be around 18 months when we are done.
5. I thought originally I would be so ready to be done at a year. But it's so easy
I love this thread! Thank you for posting! I have been lurking again lately (haven't had much time though) and have been feeling kind of lost now that I'm into the Extended BF phase, so this is great to have.
Just turned 2 this month
2-3 per day, sometimes once at night as well.
Nope, I stopped just after a y
BFP#2: EDD 2/11/14, MMC confirmed 7/15/13 (growth stopped at 6 weeks), D&C @ 12 weeks 7/25/13
DS is 14 months.&nbs
litzo27:Thought it would be neat to see who else has an older nursling. 1. How old is LO14 months2.
Milo will be 16 months on Monday. He is with me 4 nights a week and with X for 3 nights a week. I pump once a day while he is gone. I stopped pumping at work when I left X [DS was almost 11 months]. I also didn't work for a month and a half. DS d
2. am, pm, and during night still.
3. Not pumping anymore
4. was going to self wean, but now not sure. by now my son had self weaned.
5. my daughter has been nursing a lot more lately. very whiny as well
Ah! I'm sorry for starting the thread and running but I had a conference today. In case anyone checks back onto this thread - I'm so excited there are so many of us here! I've been missing Kellyboard message boards which had a past-one-year group. KM d
litzo27:Ah! I'm sorry for starting the thread and running but I had a conference today. In case anyone checks back onto this threa
litzo27:Thought it would be neat to see who else has an older nursling. 1. How old is LO20 months2.
1. 23 months
2. Normally 3-4, on vacation this week... a lot more than that if he could manage it.
3. Nope, returned to work at 12 months and never took the pump.
4. I'm too much of a pushover to wean, which means I'm now seriously co