So, I have posted about this before in some of the other boards but I was wondering if anyone had a similar experience. Right now my baby is breech (butt down) and I have an opportunity to get a version tomorrow. At this point, I believe that I am going to turn it down. The complications that they tell you about just make it really hard for me to say yes. I would rather not have the version and if the baby turns, that is great. If not, then I made the decision and I have a fine, healthy baby after a c-section. If there are complications and the baby is having issues (umbilical cord wrapped strangely, bp dropping, etc.) and I have to have an emergency c-section that day OR if something worse happens to him/her, I would never be able to forgive myself. Plus, there is a 50% change that he/she will flip right back around.
I guess what I am asking is if anyone has tried a version and had a c-section because of complications or had a version and it didn't take? I just wanted to hear some experiences that I could possibly relate to. And also, if your baby didn't turn and was still breech, do they schedule you for a c-section before 40 weeks or do they let you go into labor and go from there?