February 2012 Moms
Options

BFP--or holy cow, we are crazy!

2»

Re: BFP--or holy cow, we are crazy!

• Options
    By the way, regarding the car seat, we have a Graco Size 4 Me 70 that I love in my Golf, because it takes up much less room depth-wise than other car seats. It's 22 inches, versus 25-27 for most other car seats we looked at.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Wow! Congratulations! That is so exciting! Keep us updated!
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Congrats!!!
  • Options
    Yay, congratulations!!  Thanks for updating, and please stick around, lots of us miss you :)
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations, Sooner!!  Wishing all the very best for your next pregnancy!
    Feb'12 March Siggy Challenge - Lucky Charm
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #3 - 05.20.11, EDD - 01.31.12, Logan is here! 02.05.12
    BFP #2 - 03.16.11, M/C 03.24.11
    BFP #1 - 10.17.10, Blighted Ovum dx, M/C 01.09.11
  • Options

Congrats!!!

Hope you stick around- you've been missed!

• Options

Thank you guys so much for all the words of encouragement, the advice re: carseats that will fit without jamming my husband and I up to the dashboard, and the support!   I have been working today from 7 AM to 6:30 PM, then met my husband and C at church for Ash Wednesday, then we fed C and put her to bed, and I have been working ever since...when ALL. I. WANT. is to pass out on the couch like I did in the "old days" of my first pregnancy.  I can already tell that this time around is going to be a completely different ballgame!

And I can't believe there are a few of us over on the October board.  I didn't participate in this board when I was pregnant, and I can already tell I am getting irritated by the fear-mongering that is going on in a lot of posts about "OMG feeling so guilty about eating deli meat! Gasp!"  I will try hard not to get a "reputation" on the other board--but somehow I don't think I will be able to avoid weighing in on issues from time to time :)

Thanks again, girls!  Your support and encouragement really mean a lot to me!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"