August 2011 Moms
Options

Stopping in and saying hi

2»

Re: Stopping in and saying hi

• Options
    imageBetsyDavis:

This is the last time I'm posting on this thread. So here you go.

1. You do not know me, my girls, or anything about my health.

2. I was deleted after 4 months of no longer posting or visiting the mods pm'd me first to see if I was coming back or if it was okay to delete me. I said go ahead and delete me I would not be posting.

3. No I am not married. I choose to focus on raising my kids then rushing to get married because I had children.

4. I never bragged about being on my moms insurance I stated before I was. Why you care I have no idea. Your not paying for it I am. 

5. It was my choice to have all three of my girls I could have just as easily aborted all 4 of my pregnancies. I didn't why because I wanted them.  

Go ahead and talk about me all you want you clearly have  issues otherwise you would not be socking my life and what I choose to do with it. 

1. FACT: You've told us all about your health and your pre-e issues. Heck, it's even on your damn tickers. So yeah, having 4 kids in under 4 years could be a big deal.

2. FACT: You did visit. Remember that new little feature called "Seen By"? Yeah, we could see your name pop up on the list.

3. "No, I am not married because if I was I'd have no insurance." FTFY.

4. You are clearly taking advantage of the system. 25, and 4 pregnancies back to back? 

5. I didn't why because I wanted them. <-- English?

Lastly, would not be whatting your life? 

• Options
    imagePinkPunkDogs:
    imageBetsyDavis:

3. No I am not married. I choose to focus on raising my kids then rushing to get married because I had children.

Go ahead and talk about me all you want you clearly have  issues otherwise you would not be socking my life and what I choose to do with it. 

I didn't know that you must be unmarried to focus on your kids. Also you say rushing to get married we see rushing kids at your vagina. LOL 

As for us not knowing her, how do you know she is a great mom? Between kids, her business, sexing, FBing and Bumping, we just wonder when do the kids get her time?  

For now I will keep socking;) 

I can't wrap my head around this complete and total failure to understand that we do not. give. a sh!t.  About any of this.  About your opinion, your assumptions, your judgement...any of it.  Seriously.  Why do you keep posting?

// I love you too. //

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageBetsyDavis:
    imagevaginaitsnotaclowncar:
    imageNativeFloridian:
    imagevaginaitsnotaclowncar:
    imageMonsieur_et_Madame_Ha:

Please keep the FB drama on FB. 

kthxbai 

Actually our FB drama seemed to pretty much disappear once we weeded out posters like Betsy, WashingtonQueen (which I find Oh so hysterical that she's being the big bad defender here), etc. Weird how that works don't ya think?! 

If you were so glad to see the back of Betsy and Co. then why create an AE to come on here and stir things up some more?  Why not just...not?

Because unlike you all here, those of us on FB who actually spent almost a year with her, we actually care for the well being of those little girls. I'm sorry. We tried to tell her when she had a pregnancy scare 4 months ago (3 months after having her youngest), that its just not safe for either her or her girls to have another one so soon. Its one thing to have close back to back pregnancies, its another to have 4, especially when the first 3 were very high risk and all three babies had to be induced early. If anything god forbid were to happen, what the frak happens to those little girls?! I'm sorry but its really not that hard to NOT get pregnant, especially 4 times!! 4 oops pregnancies is almost impossible. Someone needs to go back to sex-ed, stop worrying about getting laid and start worrying about how to provide for the kids they already have.

Somtimes blunt honest truth is not wrong... 

This is the last time I'm posting on this thread. So here you go.

1. You do not know me, my girls, or anything about my health.

2. I was deleted after 4 months of no longer posting or visiting the mods pm'd me first to see if I was coming back or if it was okay to delete me. I said go ahead and delete me I would not be posting.

4. I never bragged about being on my moms insurance I stated before I was. Why you care I have no idea. Your not paying for it I am. 

5. It was my choice to have all three of my girls I could have just as easily aborted all 4 of my pregnancies. I didn't why because I wanted them.  

You do realize that #3 will solve #4 right?!? Get married and you won't have to be on your moms insurance anymore. Also marriages don't need to be extravagant.. if you have 3 with another on the way, don't you think a trip to the courthouse is in order?!

No issues here, again just worried about some little girls who clearly can't be getting the love and attention they deserve from a father who's never around and a mother who can't stop popping out a new one. You say we don't know you but you forget you shared A LOT of information with us over a years span. You told us all about how high risk your pregnancies were, your signatures here even talk about all of your kids needing to be induced early. So don't pretend like we are just random people. When you choose to share your info, its out there, not going to go away. 

Also if you were really ok with all of this, don't you think you would have told your SO and your family before you told a bunch of "random internet strangers" (your own words).  

• Options
    Oh, FFS.  Is that another AE I see?

// I love you too. //

• Options
    Well, that went downhill quickly.....I've never seen a group of women so interested in someone else's vagina.  Not my baby, not my business.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IMG_20130228_133645
  • Options

imageCrash Into Me:
    Baby #4? Holy ***.  Congrats.

i can't imagine!  Congrats, here's to a happy and healthy 9 months! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageeatmorecupcakes:
    Well, that went downhill quickly.....I've never seen a group of women so interested in someone else's vagina.nbsp; Not my baby, not my business.

I heart you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageDuckieer:
    imageeatmorecupcakes:
    Well, that went downhill quickly.....I've never seen a group of women so interested in someone else's vagina.nbsp; Not my baby, not my business.
    I heart you!

I concur. We're not into vaggg talk over here. Just butts. 

Olivia June BFP 12/26/10 EDD 09/01/11 Birthday 08/02/11

BFP 12/25/12 EDD 09/06/13 M/C, 01/02/13

BFP 01/28/13 EDD 10/08/13 STICK BABY!

Pregnancy Ticker

"Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer." Romans 12:12

• Options
    imageljsmom11:

I concur. We're not into vaggg talk over here. Just butts. 

lulz but true 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    OMG.....you are a saint!!  Baby #4 in 4 years....wow!  Congrats
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"