Iowa Babies
Options

Iowa

Re: Iowa

• Options
    imagemissyleaferg:
    I was in DSM last weekend and had to best cupcakes ever from Smash Cupcakery. The monster cupcakes were fan freaking tastic.

Do you mean Scratch Cupcakery? I'll agree that they are quite tasty. Much better than Creme, IMHO.
    BabyFruit Ticker 
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageDSMLove:
    imagemissyleaferg:
    I was in DSM last weekend and had to best cupcakes ever from Smash Cupcakery. The monster cupcakes were fan freaking tastic.

Do you mean Scratch Cupcakery? I'll agree that they are quite tasty. Much better than Creme, IMHO.

Dammit, autocorrect. Yes! They were delicious. I'm glad I don't actually live near one, because I'd be frequenting their business all too often.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm going to be all alone this evening after DD goes to bed. What to do?

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    I love The Californians skit on SNL.

imageimage

• Options
    Only a few more until page 4.

imageimage

• Options
    In an attempt to make our first snowman today, my dog decided to be an assshole and trample on it.

imageimage

• Options
    I wonder of my H will actually rid our driveway again. maybe my neighbor kids won't play in our driveway again either.

imageimage

• Options
    My DD is so much like her daddy, it's not right. Except she's loud and moody like me sometimes.

imageimage

• Options
    EMG, it's daylight savings the weekend after this weekend.

imageimage

• Options
    How's it going, page 4?

imageimage

• Options
    I'm pretty sure my DH has a man crush on Mike Wolfe.

imageimage

• Options
    Still checking in here and there. Hope you Iowa ladies are staying warm!

imageimage

• Options
    imageCycloneErin:
    This is ridiculous and I love it!

How did I miss this! Hello, cycloneerin! Play along if you will.

imageimage

• Options
    You know what's cool? A winter storm warning in March.

Not.

imageimage

• Options
    I'm back Smile I've been trying to get baby stuff ready to go. I'll agree that Scratch Cupcakery is amazing! It actually started here in CF and I was lucky enough to be one of their first customers. I really don't want this snowstorm to hit, I'm over winter.
  • Options
    imagesaralynn7:
    I'm back [:] I've been trying to get baby stuff ready to go. I'll agree that Scratch Cupcakery is amazing! It actually started here in CF and I was lucky enough to be one of their first customers. I really don't want this snowstorm to hit, I'm over winter.

I'm glad you came back! By now, you've received snow. I think you were dumped with more than in my area.

I'm on mobile, so when are you due? New squishies are pretty great. I'm not always just here, if you think I'm strange for only talking to myself.

imageimage

• Options
    I'm due April 9th and usually hang out on the April 2013 board or over on The Nest on the Getting Pregnant and Getting Pregnant Mom's boards. We got snow but it doesn't seem like a ton. This weather is ridiculous and I hate it.
  • Options
    imagesaralynn7:
    I'm due April 9th and usually hang out on the April 2013 board or over on The Nest on the Getting Pregnant and Getting Pregnant Mom's boards. We got snow but it doesn't seem like a ton. This weather is ridiculous and I hate it.

Not far you have, Sara. I mainly post in Parenting on TB. It really has little to do with Parenting, though... Good luck to you in the next few weeks. I will be here on occasion. You can ask me baby questions of you like, too. I do have one, and she's pretty fantastic.

imageimage

• Options
    Thanks Smile I'm pretty excited for her to get here. I've been nesting like crazy and I think I have every imaginable item for a baby except a stroller. She needs to come relatively soon so I can still afford daycare Smile
  • Options
    imagesaralynn7:
    Thanks [:] I'm pretty excited for her to get here. I've been nesting like crazy and I think I have every imaginable item for a baby except a stroller. She needs to come relatively soon so I can still afford daycare [:]

Daycare is ridic, for real. I'm a SAHM now, but I worked her first 6 months of life. Also, did you actually read all of my craziness? Because I should give you a present for that.

imageimage

• Options

Sara came back--CycloneErin?!  I will forgive you for being a Cyclone fan, I promise.

imageimage

• Options
    I'm a Cyclone fan too, so I think we have you outnumbered missy!
    BabyFruit Ticker 
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageDSMLove:
    I'm a Cyclone fan too, so I think we have you outnumbered missy!

S'okay. I do root for the 'clones unless they're playing m'hawkeyes. I'm glad more of you are joining my shenanigans. Perhaps the DSM board could actually become an active board...

imageimage

• Options
    N_KozN_Koz member
    I read it all and the gifs were present enough. My cupcake obsession since getting knocked up means I will have to visit this cupcakery of which you speak.

image   Visit The Nest!   Visit The Nest!
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary 
  • Options

imageN_Koz:
    I read it all and the gifs were present enough. My cupcake obsession since getting knocked up means I will have to visit this cupcakery of which you speak.

imageimage

• Options
    I found you lamo....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagemissyishere:
    I am pretty stoked to visit does Moines next weekend, so I can hit up the BCF.

I didn't make it to BCF this year.. ::cries:: 

ALLI & ERIK - 12.12.10
    Stella - 7.7.11 | Ian - 8.6.14 | Isaac- 7.20.18
    #4 due 4.22.23

• Options

imagemissyishere:
    My shih tzus face smells like super wet, dirty socks.

I used to have a *** Tzuh. His face always smelled like dirty socks, too. 

ALLI & ERIK - 12.12.10
    #4 due 4.22.23

• Options

imagemissyishere:
    Is winter over yet?

I think we're in the clear now!  

ALLI & ERIK - 12.12.10
    #4 due 4.22.23

• Options

imagemissyishere:
    I'm spamming up in here.

Spam away. I'm going to play along and up my post count!  

ALLI & ERIK - 12.12.10
    #4 due 4.22.23

• Options

imagemissyishere:
    I really don't understand superstition.

Me either!  

ALLI & ERIK - 12.12.10
    #4 due 4.22.23

• Options

imagemissyishere:
    I do love me some Stevie Wonder, though.

Stevie Wonder is pretty great.  

ALLI & ERIK - 12.12.10
    #4 due 4.22.23

• Options

imagemissyishere:
    For once in My Life was one of my wedding songs. Sweet, right?!

Very sweet song :)  

ALLI & ERIK - 12.12.10
    #4 due 4.22.23

• Options
    imagemissyishere:

I can't wait to have some corn on the cob. 

droooooool.... corn on the cob. 

ALLI & ERIK - 12.12.10
    #4 due 4.22.23

• Options

imagemissyishere:
    Isn't my siggy hypnotizing? NPH and Elmo for lyfe!!11!!!1!!!!!eleventy!!!

Love it!  

ALLI & ERIK - 12.12.10
    #4 due 4.22.23

• Options
    imagemissyishere:

Pre baby boobies [  Y  ] Post baby boobies _/_/

amen sister :( 

ALLI & ERIK - 12.12.10
    #4 due 4.22.23

• Options

imagemissyishere:
    It's going to take FOREVER to make it to gold.

You're GOLD!  

ALLI & ERIK - 12.12.10
    #4 due 4.22.23

• Options

imagemissyishere:
    DH thinks tacos being cooked smell like body odor.  I wish my b.o. smelled like tacos.

I agree with you. Not your H. 

ALLI & ERIK - 12.12.10
    #4 due 4.22.23

• Options
    imagemissyishere:

Music If you believe in life after love Music

[<3] 

ALLI & ERIK - 12.12.10
    #4 due 4.22.23

• Options