October 2012 Moms
Options

FFFC

Re: FFFC

• Options

imageShabyKitty:
    I really dislike our dog. She has cherry eye and allergies and it makes me feel like she's dirty even though she's very well taken care of. I don't pay much attention to her except for to feed her and take her on walks. She doesn't like me much either and gets sad when DH goes out of town. I feel bad about it but she drives me crazy with her scratching and barking at every little noise that happens outside.

Do we share a dog?? I also hate having to give her allergy shots! It sucks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagebellre:

imageOlivebeinmamma:
    I hate fake family that asks for your help all the time but doesn't return the favor when you desperately need it. And I hate SAHMs that b!tch about their job and how it's so hard yet has other people watch the kids all the time so they can go shopping and get pedicures with money they don't have

All of this! 

Mine: I wish SD16 was 18 so she could move the eff out already. She is such a flucking snot and getting her to do anything around the house is like pulling teeth from a hungry lion. Aside from all the normal teenage BS, she is just.so.rude. IMO DH is way too easy on her and lets her get away with way too much. I try to talk to him about it and he throws it back to me and it royally pisses me off. She is a kid. You are her father. FLUCKING PUT HER IN HER FLUCKING PLACE.

Having a teenage girl is hard enough, I'm sure having a teenage stepdaughter is 100 times harder. Attitude is probably worst towards you and you don't get the same power for discipline as her parents. I'm thinking she's at her worst at 16, hopefully it'll get better soon as she gets older. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageexpectingnugget:
    I get irrationally excited when someone quotes or agrees with my posts or likes my status on the FB group. It makes me proud of myself all day.

Haha me too! I always check to see. 

• Options
    I'm getting a horrible cold and am miserable. All I want is for my LO to take a nap so I can. Instead, she's cranky and throwing a fit. We're both on the couch crying.
  • Options
    Another one: the only reason I have satellite radio in my at is so I can listen to country music. And I play it all the time to my LO in hopes that he'll like it too.

Married my best friend 09.18.11
    TTC since 12.10.11, BFP #1 02.10.12
    Baby E born 10/18/12. 8.5lbs and 21in of pure perfection!

My Blogging Endeavors:
    Here Comes Mommy
  • Options
    imagecardiganmom:
    imagebellre:

imageOlivebeinmamma:
    I hate fake family that asks for your help all the time but doesn't return the favor when you desperately need it. And I hate SAHMs that b!tch about their job and how it's so hard yet has other people watch the kids all the time so they can go shopping and get pedicures with money they don't have

All of this! 

Mine: I wish SD16 was 18 so she could move the eff out already. She is such a flucking snot and getting her to do anything around the house is like pulling teeth from a hungry lion. Aside from all the normal teenage BS, she is just.so.rude. IMO DH is way too easy on her and lets her get away with way too much. I try to talk to him about it and he throws it back to me and it royally pisses me off. She is a kid. You are her father. FLUCKING PUT HER IN HER FLUCKING PLACE.

Having a teenage girl is hard enough, I'm sure having a teenage stepdaughter is 100 times harder. Attitude is probably worst towards you and you don't get the same power for discipline as her parents. I'm thinking she's at her worst at 16, hopefully it'll get better soon as she gets older. 

God I hope so. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Remembering my angel baby, Ezekiel, 09/03/2011...you will forever be in my heart.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

• Options
    imagebellre:

imageOlivebeinmamma:
    I hate fake family that asks for your help all the time but doesn't return the favor when you desperately need it.

And I hate SAHMs that b!tch about their job and how it's so hard yet has other people watch the kids all the time so they can go shopping and get pedicures with money they don't have

All of this! 

My sister and I were HORRIBLE to our step mother all through our teenage years. Our dad always took our side and never disciplined us for our behavior. I feel bad about it now, and have apologized for a lot. But we couldn't stand to share our dad. Like at all. They dated for 12 years before getting married because he wouldn't marry her until my sis and I went off to college. I'm sorry she's an ***, can you kill her with kindness? That always made us feel bad.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I hate it when kids or grown ups say shut up and I hate that parents or other adults allow it. Maybe I am a prude but we were taught to use only respectful words and the same will hold true for my kiddos
  • Options
    imagenealbl:
    I hate it when kids or grown ups say shut up and I hate that parents or other adults allow it. Maybe I am a prude but we were taught to use only respectful words and the same will hold true for my kiddos

Yesssss!!!!!! My nephew is 4 and they think it's hilarious when he says shut up mom. It makes my skin crawl!
  • Options
    I can't believe that LexiLou's UO post got more air time than the person who wishes her DH would get into a car wreck. That's effed up.
    =BFP#1 11/2009, It's a boy! 3/2010, Our Angel Ian born sleeping 7/3/2010 (cord accident 37w5d); BFP#2 1/2011, mmc confirmed 2/24/2011, incomplete natural mc so had D&C 3/11/2011; BFP#3 6/19/2011, natural mc 6/21/2011; BFP#4 7/15/2011, no hb at 7w5d, D&C 9/7/2011; BFP#5 2/6/2012, baby boy born on 9/27/2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers imageimageimage
  • Options
    imagepiffle42:
    I almost never wear makeup. I've never worn foundation. I'm lucky if I remember to put on moisturizer in the morning. I also don't really know how to apply makeup, which is probably part of the problem.

You are not alone....

And now I am singing Michael Jackson in my head

• Options
    I love spending time with LO but I can't wait to go back to work. 
    imageimageimage"Image">image
  • Options

imagecarrotsoup70:
    I can't believe that LexiLou's UO post got more air time than the person who wishes her DH would get into a car wreck. That's effed up.

RIGHT!!!???

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    new confession: i just read the hair tourniquet post (let's preface this by saying i told H to watch for one when i go back to work and he said "it's bound to happen anytime now since your hair is everywhere") and i'm pretty sure it was the most entertaining thing to happen to this board in awhile... I was sad it was so short.
  • Options
    It makes me LOL when people think all SAHMs are broke and "spending money they don't have". Newsflash: it's quite possible for one person to make a very high salary and the wife doesn't need to work. I have a lot of SAHM friends and two of them are flat broke one is married to a teacher several are in the "comfortable" range, and the majority of them are definitely "well off", like exotic vacations, part time nannies, brand new cars, shop whenever they want, etc.

My FFFC: this board is boring as hell. I lurk all the time but rarely see anything worth responding to. I wish it had more action, and that AmyNumbers and Starry would come play more often. Some posters with common sense would be awesome on these parts.
  • Options
    imageblackcat3163:

imagecarrotsoup70:

RIGHT!!!???

seriously.

Birthday

• Options

imageThe_Jen626:
    It makes me LOL when people think all SAHMs are broke and "spending money they don't have". Newsflash: it's quite possible for one person to make a very high salary and the wife doesn't need to work. I have a lot of SAHM friends and two of them are flat broke one is married to a teacher several are in the "comfortable" range, and the majority of them are definitely "well off", like exotic vacations, part time nannies, brand new cars, shop whenever they want, etc. My FFFC: this board is boring as hell. I lurk all the time but rarely see anything worth responding to. I wish it had more action, and that AmyNumbers and Starry would come play more often. Some posters with common sense would be awesome on these parts.

If you think we are so boring and lacking in the common sense department, then here's some advice from Mr. Clooney.

Remembering my angel baby, Ezekiel, 09/03/2011...you will forever be in my heart.

• Options
    imagebellre:

imageThe_Jen626:
    It makes me LOL when people think all SAHMs are broke and "spending money they don't have". Newsflash: it's quite possible for one person to make a very high salary and the wife doesn't need to work. I have a lot of SAHM friends and two of them are flat broke one is married to a teacher several are in the "comfortable" range, and the majority of them are definitely "well off", like exotic vacations, part time nannies, brand new cars, shop whenever they want, etc. My FFFC: this board is boring as hell. I lurk all the time but rarely see anything worth responding to. I wish it had more action, and that AmyNumbers and Starry would come play more often. Some posters with common sense would be awesome on these parts.

If you think we are so boring and lacking in the common sense department, then here's some advice from Mr. Clooney.

Thumbs up. Seriously, everyone keeps complaining about how boring it is here. Then either 1.Make it interesting or 2.Leave. 

• Options
    imagenickell5:
    This was just down right mean and I did apologize, eventually.Its a long story but DH basically dumped me for work without any notice on a very busy day with the kids last weekend. nbsp;I told him I wished he would wreck before he got there.nbsp;

Wtf is wrong with you?
  • Options

imageMrsNorry:
    imagenickell5:
    This was just down right mean and I did apologize, eventually.Its a long story but DH basically dumped me for work without any notice on a very busy day with the kids last weekend. nbsp;I told him I wished he would wreck before he got there.nbsp;
    Wtf it's wrong with you?

I def. think this needs some attention.

W. T. F?????

Birthday

• Options
    imageMrs.G123:

imageMrsNorry:
    imagenickell5:
    Wtf it's wrong with you?

W. T. F?????

You realize that if he had wrecked then you would be dealing with your kids alone ALL. THE. TIME. Not just on a busy weekend.

• Options
    imagecarrotsoup70:

No kidding. That UO was blown way out of proportion, and the other one definitely deserved to be blown up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Part of the reason I don't join the FB group is I would google your names and I don't want people doing that to me
    DD 9/15/12
  • Options
    imageStarry Again:
    Part of the reason I don't join the FB group is I would google your names and I don't want people doing that to me

Along these lines the reason why I won't participate in an Elfster exchange with this board is I don't want a random person having my address.
  • Options
    imagembm1983:
    imageMrs.G123:
    imageblackcat3163:

imagecarrotsoup70:

RIGHT!!!???

seriously.

Um because the first thing she said was that she knew it was mean and did apologize? Why the need to drag it out when they've already recognized it was out of line?

That was more than out of line, that was fuucked up.
  • Options
    Friday afternoons at work beat Friday afternoons with a fussy baby. I am about to go pee alone then get a Snickers.
    DD 9/15/12
  • Options

imageLauraT25:
    imageStarry Again:
    Friday afternoons at work beat Friday afternoons with a fussy baby. I am about to go pee alone then get a Snickers.
    I feel like you are just rubbing it in. I hope a crazy person busts in on you in the bathroom. :

or someone decides to be noisy and smelly!

;)

I haven't picked up the dog poop in our shared yard in way too long. Only people with dogs use the yard and normally I'll pick it all up once a week or so, but I've been so unmotivated to do it since the baby was born.

• Options

imageLauraT25:
    imageStarry Again:
    I feel like you are just rubbing it in. I hope a crazy person busts in on you in the bathroom. :

or your snickers gets stuck in the machine...what!?

• Options
    imagebellre:
    imageMrs.G123:

imageMrsNorry:
    imagenickell5:
    Wtf it's wrong with you?

W. T. F?????

You realize that if he had wrecked then you would be dealing with your kids alone ALL. THE. TIME. Not just on a busy weekend.

bahah exactly...

• Options
    Ha well don't worry the flip side is I miss out on her happy, giggly mornings.

I suck at forcing DD to do tummy time and daycare shamed me about it. So I did 5 minutes last night and she melted down, after which time both of us fell asleep exhausted at 8:30.
    DD 9/15/12
  • Options

imageStarry Again:
    Ha well don't worry the flip side is I miss out on her happy, giggly mornings. I suck at forcing DD to do tummy time and daycare shamed me about it. So I did 5 minutes last night and she melted down, after which time both of us fell asleep exhausted at 8:30.

yup... he freaks

• Options
    imageexpectingnugget:
    imagebellre:

imageThe_Jen626:

Thumbs up. Seriously, everyone keeps complaining about how boring it is here. Then either 1.Make it interesting or 2.Leave. 

I couldn't agree more! The ones that continually complain about the board being boring but hardly contribute, should use that energy to create "interesting" posts.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Not really sure if this is flame worthy but LO filled his diaper during his feed but fell asleep and has yet to wake up 30 minutes later. I'm not going to wake him up. My thoughts, he needs sleep more than a clean diaper right now since he has only slept for 45 minutes in the past 7 hours. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageblackcat3163:
    imagebellre:
    imageMrs.G123:

imageMrsNorry:
    imagenickell5:
    Wtf it's wrong with you?

W. T. F?????

bahah exactly...

My husband has to drive a lot for work. I would never say this to him no matter how mad I was. I really don't know what I would do without him.

• Options
    imagebellre:

imageThe_Jen626:

dear bellre: THANK YOU. 

My Blogging Endeavors:
    Here Comes Mommy
  • Options

imageStarry Again:

I want to be you! ;) Peeing alone AND a snickers?? That's just living the dream! ;) For real tho, I would love 5 minutes to myself! 

• Options
    imagembm1983:
    imageMrsNorry:
    imagembm1983:
    imageMrs.G123:
    imageblackcat3163:

imagecarrotsoup70:

RIGHT!!!???

seriously.

Um because the first thing she said was that she knew it was mean and did apologize? Why the need to drag it out when they've already recognized it was out of line?
    That was more than out of line, that was fuucked up.
    Same thing. She recognized it was wrong and apologized to her husband. FFS What more do you want from her?

Agreed! I mean come on, like you all have never crossed some kind of line in the heat of an argument. Yea there are things that shouldn't be said, but no ones perfect. It's not like she rolled out of bed, looked at the guy and said, hey you know what, I think you should get in a car wreck today! Have fun!

• Options
    imagektbee33:

Agreed! I mean come on, like you all have never crossed some kind of line in the heat of an argument. Yea there are things that shouldn't be said, but no ones perfect. It's not like she rolled out of bed, looked at the guy and said, hey you know what, I think you should get in a car wreck today! Have fun!

No, actually I can guarantee you I've never told my husband that I wished he would get into a car accident. Or wished any other type of harm on him. This is different than saying something like "you suck" "you don't help me" etc that you do not mean in the heat of the moment. Wishing actual harm on someone is just fuucked up, plain and simple. 

• Options
    imageMrsNorry:
    imagektbee33:

No, actually I can guarantee you I've never told my husband that I wished he would get into a car accident. Or wished any other type of harm on him. This is different than saying something like "you suck" "you don't help me" etc that you do not mean in the heat of the moment. Wishing actual harm on someone is just fuucked up, plain and simple. 

agreed... I have a fairly poor relationship with DH right now and even then I would never wish him harm...BUT, we don't know circumstances... I've been very depressed in the past and in a very dark place and I've been know to say stupid crap like that when that happens... Looks to me like nickell was in a bad place, said something that we all agree is stupid, and felt bad about it... Is it really that necessary to make her feel worse? 

My Blogging Endeavors:
    Here Comes Mommy
  • Options

imageLauraT25:
    This is a lame one, but I am home with a sick baby today and a gourmet cheese basket was just delivered. I am tempted to hide the awesome cheeses in the produce drawer where my husband will never find them and eat them all myself. Mwahaha.

haha!  Love it!  I would do this! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"