February 2013 Moms
Options

Wedding Rings: Off or On?

2»

Re: Wedding Rings: Off or On?

• Options
    Still comfortably on...I'm thrilled and shocked! :

• Options
    Mine are still on. I take them off to sleep, but that's because I don't like sleeping with jewelry on.
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I still have them on.  I had them on the day I delivered DD and she was born in August.  My doctor always commented on how I never swelled at all. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My fingers swelled up about two weeks ago one night while I was sleeping and it freaked me out so much that I took them off and haven't put them back on since.  I have visions of having to get them chopped off my finger!
  • Options
    Mine are on and still a little loose. Unless I have a very swollen day. In which case they are a little snug. I am also thinking they will stay on through out.
                    Our Blessing From God Through Adoption
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                   Our Blessing After TTC for 6 Years (natural birth!)
                             EBFing, CDing, BWing, SAHM
  • Options
    I would say the past couple of weeks I have been down to just my wedding band. But it comes off as soon as I get home from work. I have removed my engagement ring and daughters pride ring. I will be lucky if I can keep my band on for another few weeks. If I can do it for the next 3 weeks of work before my Mat leave, I will be happy. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    At 33 weeks I could still get them on and off, but it wasn't easy.  So I decided to just take them off.  Then my husband got all sad and said "But now guys are going to hit on you!"  Um, somehow I don't think that's going to be an issue, babe.  But to make him happy, I've got them on a chain around my neck :)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    On - with them off (usually just to shower) my finger has always been a little indented from wearing them constantly but that hasn't become exaggerated because I haven't had any swelling yet. I hope I'm able to wear them all the way through! 
    Erin
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Mine are still on! I am shocked because they were off by this point with DS1. I think I am gonna make it with them still on at the end! Woohoo!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My rings have been off since about 4 months. One day in church I went to fix my ring because it had spun sideways and freaked out because it was stuck. It took me about 20 minutes to get my rings off so the only time I have worn them since then was for my maternity pictures. I really didnt want them to have to be cut off so I wear them on a chain. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Ugh. Mine have been off since around 27 weeks. I have swelling so bad in my feet, legs, and hands. I can't wait to wear them again. Embarrassed
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Today was actually the first time I had a really hard time getting it on/off, so I kept it off. I'm actually pretty proud that I made it this long!
    Together since April 2004.  Married since June 19th, 2010.
     BFP #1: January 31st 2012: CP. 
     BFP #2: June 1st 2012, Due:2/8/13. Avery was born via unplanned c section on 2/13/13. 
     BFP #3: Sept. 25th, 2014. Due: 6/5/15.  MMC on 10/23/14. Confirmed complete molar pregnancy per D&C 10/29/14, 
    HCG officially negative 12/10/14.  Benched until June 2015.

• Options
    I have a day or 2 occasionally where I take them off. Usually when the weather is changing. VA sucks and it was like 40s last week and we're on our way back to the 60s/70s... But for the most part I've been able to keep them on.

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"