February 2013 Moms

I'm out on FB!

I can't include a pic, but here's the general idea:

It's a photo of a bun in an oven with the caption "The bun is in the oven but won't be ready until February '13".

I put up a lot of photos of the things I bake, so I played off that.  It's a big relief to be out of the baby closet - now I don't have to worry about anyone slipping up!

Re: I'm out on FB!

• Well some of my friends knew already but they were sworn to secrecy from posting anything on FB!!

Well today I had my ultrasound and found out that I was having a boy.... so I posted some pics from the ultrasound with the caption my little boy!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I also came out on FB today! I had a pic of me in the expectant mothers parking spot at BRU, with the caption "reserved parking for the next 5 months, meter will run out Feb 12 with the arrival of Baby C." I love your bun in the oven idea too! Super cute!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married the love of my life July 2010! TTC since Dec 2011.
    BFP #1: 1/20/12; missed m/c 2/17/12; d&c 3/2/12
    BFP #2: 6/1/12; EDD 2/12/13, DD born 1/5/13 at 34w 5d!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Exciting!  You're more patient than me, I couldn't keep it a secret for long after 12 weeks.  I bet it feels good to let everyone know :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Tickerimage
  • I am sure its a big weight off the shoulders when you dont have to worry about trying to keep this secret
    April 10 IUI BFN Sept 10 IUI BRN Feb 11 IVF hoping for a BFP! Feb 27 ER 28 eggs Mar 4 8 health eggs, 2 ET Mar 17 - Beta 180!! BFP!!! Mar 21 - Beta 1295!! holy cow what a jump Coming soon 1st Sono March 30!!! Crossing fingers for healthy stick bean(s) Mar 29 miscarry :( 6w 3d 2nd IVF July 2011 BFP July 2011 M/C 11/11/11 hate to say good bye again! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 3rd IVF 4/3/12 ER 46 eggs (holly cow batman) 40 mature, 36 fertilized 4/8/12 ET 2 AB put back 4/10/12 15 make it to FREEZE 4/22/12 Beta BFN 1st FET 6/7/12 Day we are going to put back 2. 6/21/12 BFP 1285 6/25/12 4780 I hope this time they stick!! Deaglan William welcome. My rainbow is finally here February 7, 2013
  • Well I'm bad because I was out on FB the day we found out at like 5 or 6 weeks! I didn't know then that you were supposed to keep it a secret until later on and I'd already told everyone! lol oops :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• image smile55k:
    I also came out on FB today! I had a pic of me in the expectant mothers parking spot at BRU, with the caption "reserved parking for the next 5 months, meter will run out Feb 12 with the arrival of Baby C." I love your bun in the oven idea too! Super cute!

That is great, I love it! I'm still not out on FB. I still need to tell work.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker