February 2013 Moms
Options

I'm out on FB!

I can't include a pic, but here's the general idea:

It's a photo of a bun in an oven with the caption "The bun is in the oven but won't be ready until February '13".

I put up a lot of photos of the things I bake, so I played off that.  It's a big relief to be out of the baby closet - now I don't have to worry about anyone slipping up!

Re: I'm out on FB!

• Options

Well some of my friends knew already but they were sworn to secrecy from posting anything on FB!!

Well today I had my ultrasound and found out that I was having a boy.... so I posted some pics from the ultrasound with the caption my little boy!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Exciting!  You're more patient than me, I couldn't keep it a secret for long after 12 weeks.  I bet it feels good to let everyone know :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Tickerimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am sure its a big weight off the shoulders when you dont have to worry about trying to keep this secret
    April 10 IUI BFN Sept 10 IUI BRN Feb 11 IVF hoping for a BFP! Feb 27 ER 28 eggs Mar 4 8 health eggs, 2 ET Mar 17 - Beta 180!! BFP!!! Mar 21 - Beta 1295!! holy cow what a jump Coming soon 1st Sono March 30!!! Crossing fingers for healthy stick bean(s) Mar 29 miscarry :( 6w 3d 2nd IVF July 2011 BFP July 2011 M/C 11/11/11 hate to say good bye again! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 3rd IVF 4/3/12 ER 46 eggs (holly cow batman) 40 mature, 36 fertilized 4/8/12 ET 2 AB put back 4/10/12 15 make it to FREEZE 4/22/12 Beta BFN 1st FET 6/7/12 Day we are going to put back 2. 6/21/12 BFP 1285 6/25/12 4780 I hope this time they stick!! Deaglan William welcome. My rainbow is finally here February 7, 2013
  • Options
    Well I'm bad because I was out on FB the day we found out at like 5 or 6 weeks! I didn't know then that you were supposed to keep it a secret until later on and I'd already told everyone! lol oops :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    imagesmile55k:
    I also came out on FB today! I had a pic of me in the expectant mothers parking spot at BRU, with the caption "reserved parking for the next 5 months, meter will run out Feb 12 with the arrival of Baby C." I love your bun in the oven idea too! Super cute!

That is great, I love it! I'm still not out on FB. I still need to tell work.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"