1st Trimester
Options

Baby moving at 8 weeks!

I am curious as to why everyone says that you cannot feel the baby moving at 8 weeks. I have to dispute this statement! This is my third child and I can ALREADY feel him/her moving. I know that it's the baby, I know the difference between the feeling of gas/my own heart beating, and the baby moving. Any thoughts or comments?

Re: Baby moving at 8 weeks!

• Options

MUD.....and here come the eye rolls.............

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm 9 weeks.  Last night my hubby put his hand on my stomach and said, "Why didn't you tell me that baby is already moving!?"  Then I farted.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    At 8 weeks the baby is the size of a raspberry and when it moves it's arms and legs it's not actually hitting anything. I don't see how it's possible.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I've felt some flutters already at 12, but 8 seems too early -- biologically even.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Really?! What was that rude comment for? You're not me! I know the difference!!
  • Options

imageJumpAroundBucky:

<3 Dwight

Made me giggle.

• Options
    Nope, not gonna try again!! Don't be so rude!! You're not me!
  • Options
    That's funny! But I do feel the baby moving. I DONT have gas, and besides that, I know what gas feels like.
  • Options
    I am having number 4 and pregnant with #7. I ASSURE you that you don't feel movement.
  • Options

**pats Harley's head**

YOU DON'T KNOW MY LYFE!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imageharley8806:

No one knows who you're talking to unless you hit that tiny little quote button.

Also, Muddy muddy mud mud. 

K & C | 9.17.10

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagehansonam446:
    At 8 weeks the baby is the size of a raspberry and when it moves it's arms and legs it's not actually hitting anything. I don't see how it's possible.

Agree.  For sure.

I had that fluttering feeling last night...definitely gas.  But it was totally tempting to let DH feel my tummy moving and tell him it was the baby...but even he's not stupid enough to fall for thinking he could feel the baby move this early. 

• Options
    OK! First of all, are you a Dr?! Nope, try again!
  • Options

imageharley8806:

Oh honey, you don't have to be a doctor to have common sense.  

• Options
    I call MUD.
  • Options
    What is MUD?
  • Options
    imageharley8806:
    I don't think that any of us are Dr's however I can pretty much guarantee that a Dr would ALSO tell you that you are BSC.
  • Options
    imagestu31105:

**pats Harley's head**

YOU DON'T KNOW MY LYFE!!

What are you talking about?

• Options

imageharley8806:
    What is MUD?

Made Up Drama.

• Options
    I don't think that's likely.  
  • Options
    imageharley8806:
    imagestu31105:

**pats Harley's head**

YOU DON'T KNOW MY LYFE!!

What are you talking about?

I think the question is what are YOU talking about?  You realize how teeny tiny the baby is right now, right??  Not possible to feel it.
  • Options
    imageJumpAroundBucky:

imageharley8806:

No one knows who you're talking to unless you hit that tiny little quote button.

What is MUD?! Everyone keeps saying that and I don't know what it means, Im new to this site! And why the hell is everyone AUTOMATICALLY being rude to me because I simply state that I can feel MY CHILD!!!! moving? Are you me? Do you have my body? Are you a Dr? No so don't judge me, I was simply trying to start a conversation and got attacked. Pregnant hormonal bitches

• Options
     perspective, I'm giving you some.
  • Options
    imagegraciesmurf:

imageharley8806:
    What is MUD?

Made Up Drama.

Why would I just come start drama? I was simply trying to start a conversation. This is a pregnancy cite, not a "oh Im gonna be a *** to everyone" cite! Get over yourselves!

• Options

imageharley8806:
    Nope, not gonna try again!! Don't be so rude!! You're not me!

You don't know my lyfe!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageharley8806:
    imageJumpAroundBucky:

imageharley8806:

What is MUD?! Everyone keeps saying that and I don't know what it means, Im new to this site! And why the hell is everyone AUTOMATICALLY being rude to me because I simply state that I can feel MY CHILD!!!! moving? Are you me? Do you have my body? Are you a Dr? No so don't judge me, I was simply trying to start a conversation and got attacked. Pregnant hormonal bitches

And now WE are the bitches because you're an idiot with zero common sense.  Bless your heart.
  • Options
    imageLoisLane23:
    imageharley8806:
    imageJumpAroundBucky:

imageharley8806:

A conversation that starts with "my 1/2 inch parasite totally socked me this morning" will never end with "ZOMG that's wonderful news. I'm so jealz."

Lol agreed. nicely put!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    You guys are being so mean!  OP, congrats on your case of terrible gas.  Enjoy this moment honey, you deserve to feel *pffft* special. 
  • Options
    imageharley8806:
    imageJumpAroundBucky:

imageharley8806:

Ahhh, yes. I told you how to use the quote function. Gosh, I'm SUCH a b!tch!! I really need to get these hormones under control.

Also, I think three people have now told you what MUD is.  

K & C | 9.17.10

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

You're absolutely right OP! Don't let these bitches tell you otherwise.

:::eye roll:::

• Options
    imageLoisLane23:

imageharley8806:
    What is MUD?

It's internet slang for bullshit.

ok, so you're picture is the one Ive seen the most on here, You are a *** troll!! You must just sit on these cites trying to start *** with people TRYING TO TALK!!!

• Options
    imageharley8806:
    imagegraciesmurf:

imageharley8806:
    What is MUD?

Made Up Drama.

Why would I just come start drama? I was simply trying to start a conversation. This is a pregnancy cite, not a "oh Im gonna be a *** to everyone" cite! Get over yourselves!

I think you're looking for the word "site"

But I would like you to "cite" a source that says it's possible to feel the baby that early on.

• Options
    imagestu31105:
    imageharley8806:
    imageJumpAroundBucky:

imageharley8806:

And now WE are the bitches because you're an idiot with zero common sense.  Bless your heart.

omg! whatever

• Options
    If I can get an "I feel sorry for your husbands and your children" this thread will be perfect.  Anyone???
  • Options
    This might be horrible but MUD postings are my favorite especially when the OP fights back. So entertaining.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageharley8806:
    imageLoisLane23:

imageharley8806:
    What is MUD?

It's internet slang for bullshit.

ok, so you're picture is the one Ive seen the most on here, You are a *** troll!! You must just sit on these cites trying to start *** with people TRYING TO TALK!!!

LOLZ... God, LL... quit being such a troll!!!  This CITE is just for delusional people who just want to talk!!!
  • Options

imageJbosarge85:
    This might be horrible but MUD postings are my favorite especially when the OP fights back. So entertaining.

have to agree with you. this is completely rediculous and hilarious.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imagesofamonkey:
    You guys are being so mean!  OP, congrats on your case of terrible gas.  Enjoy this moment honey, you deserve to feel *pffft* special. 

Ok, I don't know if thats sarcasm or not, but if it's not. Thankyou. No offense but I don't know how to take anyone on this cite. FIrst time I've ever made a comment on here and I automatically get bitched out for sticking up for myself. *pathetic people*

• Options
    imagekprater88:

imageJbosarge85:

have to agree with you. this is completely rediculous and hilarious.

yup yup yup. LOVE the drama.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"