August 2012 Moms
Options

Chinese gender chart- link to calculate your lunar age. =}

Hey fellow August mommies,

So I have tried the chinese gender predictor chart for fun a few times but never knew wth they were talking about with "lunar age".  So I just found this and thought I'd share:

https://www.chinesegenderchart.info/gender-calculator.php

It calculates your lunar age for you.  It affected the results for me.  It actually predicted both my son and daughter right and is predicting this LO is a girl.  When I have used my normal age it has predicted my son right but my daughter wrong.  Another fun old wives tale!  Excited to find out if it will correctly predict 3 out of my 3!  What do you get?!  Do tell!  And with moms who already have LOs, was it right for you? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Chinese gender chart- link to calculate your lunar age. =}

• Options

So, my lunar age in November (when we conceived) was 30-it says BOY!

I also put in the age I actually was in November which was 28 and it still said BOY, so either way....we'll find out  in 3 weeks!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Right for one and wrong for the other.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

It was accurate with DD - It's predicting BOY this time. 

I have had a psychic, my mom, my DH and myself all say they think boy as well.

I've had one person say they think girl - but it was after I said I wanted a boy and DH wanted a girl; I think she was just taking DH's side so she said girl too.

I'll be happy either way - just more surprised at this point if it is a girl since so much points to boy. (Most old wives tales say boy also) 

• Options
    Said girl for me! we will see in 6 weeks!
    imageimage BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I got a girl prediction, which is also what I think it is. we'll see!

TTC since October 2010 | BFP 12/29/11 | RRQ BORN 08/26/12
    planned | married | blogged
  • Options
    It is correct for me with this pregnancy (girl) and also with our last loss (boy)!!  So 2 for 2 :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Ive tried several of these things and they all say something different.

This one says girl. 

We'll see.

• Options
    That one was right for DS.  For this one, it says girl, but the lunar month ends the day after I ovulated and the next lunar month says boy.  So we'll see!
  • Options
    This chart says girl and it was right with my DD. Also my gut is saying girl. I guess we shall see, can't wait til April!
  • Options
    It was right for DD and for this one it is predicting a boy which is what I think it is as well.  We will find out on March 19th!
  • Options

According to the lunar age Im having a boy, but real age Im having a girl. We shall see next Monday :)

• Options
    Using my real age with ds it was right...by using my lunar age it was wrong

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Every single Chinese gender chart, lunar age or real age (or whatever its called) has shown girl. Every old wives tale has shown girl. My gut has said girl from the beginning. It's going to be really funny to me if this turns out to be a boy who proves it all wrong :)
  • Options
    For me, it says boy. :o)  I am curious, though, b/c the lunar month that we conceived in is within 1-2 days of the prior lunar month with says girl.  I guess we'll find out for sure in 6 weeks! :o)
    imageimageimage
    Anniversary              Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Boy with my actual age and girl with my lunar age.  I wonder which one will be right.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicPhotobucket
  • Options
    that changes it for me--it was a boy with my actual age and girl with my lunar.....we'll see! this is fun for now. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    Both my ages said GIRL and is was correct, I'm having a GIRL!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"