Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

PABA & increased fertility.....

Someone mentioned to me that they took PABA and it helped them get KU, so I looked it up and there are a lot of interesting articles about it. Does or has anyone taken this for TTC?

Re: PABA & increased fertility.....

• Options

I don't even know what it is...

::runs to google::

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

It is reported to stimulate the pituitary. 

The only study on it was done in 1942 with a very small group an it has not been investigated or studied since.

I really don't think  your friend can say PABA was the reason she got pg

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sex is the "reason" your friend got pregnant.  Anything extra is a bonus :)
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

Thanks for the replies. & for the record I never said it was the "reason" she got pregnant, she just told me it helped. I am clearly aware of how one becomes pregnant.

• Options
    imageIndieRoXx:

Thanks for the replies. & for the record I never said it was the "reason" she got pregnant, she just told me it helped. I am clearly aware of how one becomes pregnant.

Ok, then I'll edit. I don't think your friend can say PABA helped her get pg. to say that she'd have to know what it did to help and I doubt she can. 

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imagerrcraz7:

Ok, then I'll edit. I don't think your friend can say PABA helped her get pg. to say that she'd have to know what it did to help and I doubt she can. 

It was just some random person at work, I didn't get into detail with her. Who's to say she didn't know what PABA does? I didn't ask her or say she told me what it does. There is no way to tell if it didn't help either, there isn't a whole lot of modern research on it. I have no stand point on it I just thought it was interesting is all.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"