December 2011 Moms
Options

crazy crotch pain anyone?! lol

Is anyone else having extremely sharp pain in the low pelvic/vaginal region? Just tonight I can feel her moving really low and then it will be the worst stabbing pain down there for a second or two. Is this happening to anyone else?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: crazy crotch pain anyone?! lol

• Options
    I've started to get that recently also. My MW said today that it's his head pushing on my pelvis and to take it as a good sign.
  • Options
    Yep! I've been experiencing the same thing... It's pretty painful. But like the previous poster said, my midwife also said it was a good sign :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagestacyandjay22:
    Yep! I've been experiencing the same thing... It's pretty painful. But like the previous poster said, my midwife also said it was a good sign :)

This is true for me too! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yup I have it too and did with my daughter as well .. it happens when they drop and their head starts hitting a nerve down there. Unfortunately in my experience it has little to do with dilating .. I was just checked today and am not even 1cm yet and it was the same story with my daughter .. not even 1cm dilated at 41w.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I call it lightening crotch. if i get up & move for a minute or 2 it goes away.. im assuming its her position ( but i was hoping it meant i was dilated ) since i want to meet LO soon.. but when i asked this morning everyone said you cannot feel dilation :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LIghtening crotch is the perfect name for it!!! Been happening to me for about a week. At my last appointment I was only fingertip dilated so I am hoping this means something is starting to happen down there :)
  • Options
    This has been happening for the past few weeks. Dr appt this week showed I wasnt dilated yet. I hope something starts to happen soon. 
    ** Highschool Sweethearts ** 
    Married: February 14, 2009

MC: June 6 2010 @ 18 weeks
    DS: December 19, 2011
    MC: October 2, 2015 @ 14 weeks

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I've had this too!  I'm glad the MW's say that it's a good thing...I figured it was normal so I never thought to ask my Dr. about it.  It's been getting more consistent lately so maybe he's trying to bust loose!
  • Options
    I've had pain similar to this for a month or so now. My DR gave me some pelvic exercises to do and they help quite a bit! I can really feel the difference when I don't do them. I can barely walk on the days that I have forgotten to do them.
  • Options
    I asked my doctor about this yesterday. He said " Does it feel like a knife jabbing your vagina?, ... atleast that's what ladies have told me" .. I was thinking.. yes ,... yes it does. .haha. But he said this is normal and is the baby's head hitting your cervix.
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker

Anniversary

imageimage

I'm a Dork. I Can't Wait for Dumb and Dumber To!

ME 28 - DH 30 ♥♥Married 7/25/2009♥♥
    Father's Day 2014 - 6/15/14 BFP!
    DD Born 12/8/2011 I Love my Mini-Me

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"