November 2011 Moms
Options

Hello and Good-bye - Baby Carter's story

2»

Re: Hello and Good-bye - Baby Carter's story

• Options
    Thank you for sharing.  My heart goes out to you and your family.  You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am so very sorry, BeccaMarie. It sounds like little Carter felt your love even while in your womb. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

BabyFetus Ticker
    It's a BOY!

CafeMom Tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Your story is heartbreaking and beautifully written.  I am so sorry for your loss.  I can't imagine what you are going through in coming to terms with your baby's loss. 

Toddler Turtle - November 2011
    Baby Turtle - November 2014

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss :(
    dx MF & FF IF
    Off B.C. Jan '06, started charting Feb '08, 2% morphology and PCOS, no O with meds,
    IVF w/ICSI only option to conceive.
    Licensed Foster Parents 07.11
    Miracle BFP 7.20.11 1st beta 6,274! EDD 3.17.12
    Miracle Baby born March 5, 2012 . 6lbs 1oz, 19 3/4"
    Miracle BFP #2 10.8.12 - edd 6.20.13

Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.  Thank you for coming back to share your story, your family has been in my thoughts and prayers.  The pictures you have are beautiful.  Continued T&P as you and your family continue to heal.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image?
  • Options

Your words have left me with tears pouring down my face. Your story is so absolutely tragic, I couldn't imagine the pain you must feel right now.

You wrote that beautifully. Thank you for sharing Monkey Butt's story with the rest of the world, he was such a beautiful little boy.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I am so sorry. 
    Wedding 6.18.04 Cole 11.20.06 Gavin 3.31.08 Parker 07.15.10 Logan 04.03.12
  • Options
    I was crying by the time I got to the end of your post. You are left with some beautiful pictures of your precious baby. I'm so sorry it had to happen to you. Thank you for sharing your story, my heart is breaking for you. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.
  • Options
    Thank you for sharing your story, as difficult as I am sure it was to write. You and your family have been in my thoughts every since I read your first post about Carter's delivery.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    May God be with you and your family, I am so very sorry.
  • Options
    Thank you for sharing his birth story and photos.  He is a beautiful baby.  Your story breaks my heart and I could not stop crying for you and your family.  My prayers will be with you and your family.
  • Options
    Words can never express my sorrow for your loss.  Thank you for sharing such a difficult experience.  Carter is absolutely beautiful and through those pictures, I can see that your family is as well.  You are in so many of our thoughts and prayers.
    Pregnancy Ticker

M/C #2 - October 2016
    MMC #1 - April 2016

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am so, so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am so sorry.  He's beautiful.  

Visit My Twin Life 
  • Options

I read this earlier and couldn't fathom a response...... but it certainly deserves one.

Your story was so beautifully written and moving... I am sure people in your RL are at a complete loss for words and I hope that they find the courage to approach you soon and give you the support you need. 

I cannot even begin to imagine what you are going through. You seem to be such a strong (though you may not feel it right now), caring and loving person. While I have not met you I ache for you and your family during this time. I know it doesn't mean anything since I'm just a bumpie but if you need ANYTHING please don't hesitate. I hope that you can take whatever time you need to heal. I know it must be extremely hard for you to come on here, but I know myself and others would like to hear from you on occasion. Take care and my thoughts are with you

• Options
    I have been wondering how you are doing. I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you are going through but I hope you are able to find some peace. Carter was a beautiful little boy and I'm glad your family got to spend some time with him. Your story and pictures are just heartbreaking. Good luck to you and your family in the future.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Your son is beautiful <3
    formerly laurc Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers BFP#1- 12.31.09- EDD 09.10.10- our angel Ella born sleeping on 09.03.10 BFP#2- 03.09.11- EDD 11.13.11- DS born 10.29.11 via successful induction BFP#3- 6.27.12- EDD 3.5.13- CVS 8.28.12, it's a BOY!-- DS2 born 2.14.13 via successful induction
  • Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    He is so beautiful, I am sorry for your terrible loss.
    b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

• Options
    I am so so sorry for your loss. This is absolutely beautiful. I'm sitting here crying for you right now.
    Raising a threenager since 11/11
    Baby boy #2 due 5/6/15
  • Options
    I wish I had some magic words to take the pain away.  You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Options

I just wanted to say how amazing and strong I think you are for making it through this the way you have. Obviously I don't know you IRL, but for you to be able to wake up every day and go on is amazing to me. You are so strong. Stay strong for your little girl, and I hope each day brings you a little more peace and comfort.

And, know that you always have support here if you need it.

• Options
    What a beautiful baby boy.  Congrats on your son.   I am so sorry that you also had to say good bye to him.  You and your family are in my thoughts.  Thank you for sharing your story.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
  • Options

My prayers are with you and your family and your little angel.  Although you only got a short time with him I'm sure his short visit here on earth made a lifetime impact.  It definitely touched me and thank you for sharing his birth story.

((hugs))

It's a GIRL!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    i'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. Your son is beautiful, your family will be in my prayers.
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. This is one of my worst fears and I hate that anyone has to go through this. You are so strong and Carter is beautiful. Sending thoughts and prayers your way.
    BFP 9/19/10 Blighted Ovum 10/11/10 D&C 10/26/2010 BFP#2 3/14/11 EDD 11/21/11 **Praying for a sticky baby** my blog:http://www.fitmomnetwork.com/apps/blog/ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am having such a difficult time replying to this post.  I was in tears, crying my eyes out by the time I was half way through your birth story. Later that evening I told my DH how heartbreaking the story was and I showed him the beautiful photos of Carter, and he was crying too. I hope every day gets a little bit easier for you and your family, and I hope you can find peace in knowing this is probably the hardest time of your life. You can and will only get stronger from here.  I am so sorry that anyone would have to go through such a horrible experience. Thank you for sharing and good luck to your family.
  • Options

I can't see the pictures :( but I would love to.

I hurt so much for you...I remember the awful feeling I had when leaving the hospital without my daughter...I loved being able to have time with Sofia... I remember thinking the same thing, that I would only have a few moments with her, but I got to be with her as long as I wanted.  I remember seeing her kicking and moving when she was born and then being put on my chest still kicking and moving...and coming to a still laying there with me... I wish I took a video of her moving in my stomach just as you do with Carter... I close my eyes and try to picture it all over again...being pregnant...deliverying her... the aftermath... everything.  I am so extremely heartbroken for you... I am so sorry. Please feel free to e-mail me... love4sofia@gmail.com I would love to talk to you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"