January 2012 Moms
Options

Update and delivery

Just wanted to update everyone.I woke up to my water breaking on the morning of September 29th at 4:30 am. Because of this I was moved immediately from anti-partum to labor and delivery and was hooked up to magnesium around 5:30am in order to attempt to stop the contractions which were about 2 min apart but not very strong. I spent 12hrs on Mag and this reduced the contractions to about 10-12 minutes apart and not very strong. After the mag treatment ended at 5:30pm, I stayed stable for a few hours and by 10pm I began active labor. 

The contractions because amazingly strong and really close together and we were at 4cm by 1am. 

My little miracle, Sofia Isabella, was born September 30th at 3:01am! She was 25weeks5days gestation. She weighs 1lb9oz and 13.25 inches. We had a med free vaginal delivery and she came out kicking like crazy! 

She was breathing on her own immediately after birth for a few minutes but was put on a ventilator. This afternoon she was breathing strong and she was weaned off and is now on cpap and we are so grateful that our little one is truly a fighter! Please keep is in your thoughts and prayers as this is just the beginning of a emotional roller coaster for us in the NICU. I know that she's a strong little girl but she will def be put to the test! 

Check out our blog of Sofia's progress... www.FisforFam.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image Visit The Nest! image

Re: Update and delivery

• Options
    My goodness! Congratulations!! Our first Jan Baby is here! Smile
  • Options
    Wow!!  Congratulations, I'm so happy you guys are ok!!  Definitely in my thoughts and prayers, what a blessing and a miracle!! 
    DSC_0637DSC_0742 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so glad everything is alright! Congratulations on your little blessing! She was very eager to meet you guys I guess ;) You will all be in my thoughts and prayers!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am happy everything is looking like it will be ok.  My T & P are with you and your LO.

• Options
    Congratulations!  I can't believe the first January baby is actually here...wow!  It seems like she is a fighter and I'm so glad to hear she is doing well.  Will continue to send T&Ps!
  • Options
    Wow! Congratulations! Glad to hear that it sounds like everything will be ok.

Duke's House: Eating and Running with the Big Dog in Chennai: eatrunbrit.com

imageimage

2010 Race PRs:

5K - 24:57 10M - 1:28:20 13.1M - 1:57:29 26.2M - 4:28:29

• Options
    Oh my word! HUGE prayers for you, your family, and your sweet girl. Congratulations!!!
    DSC_0263
  • Options
    Congratulations on your little girl! I know she is precious! You all will be in my T&P's for sure!
  • Options
    Congratulations on your little girl! She will be in my prayers.
  • Options
    T&P for her and you as you go on this roller coaster. It sounds like she is amazingly strong!!
  • Options
    Wow that's so crazy! I'll be thinking about you guys and hoping the best for your little Sofia. Keep us posted!
  • Options
    Wow.  Sounds like you have a tough little cookie- hooray!  Glad to hear that she is doing well, and hope that your recovery goes well too.  Congratulations to our first January mamma!  You and your little Sofia will be in my thoughts!
  • Options
    congratulations on your baby girl, chenoa. praying for you al!!! xo
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    imagephoto ry400_zpsf92defef.jpeg="YOUR URL HERE" width="180px">
  • Options
    Oh my goodness! I'm so happy she is doing so well!! Congrats on your little miracle, thoughts and prayers for her though as she grows! I'm sure she is just beautiful!
  • Options
    Oh my goodness! Many thoughts and prayers too you and your family. I can't believe she is here already.
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Wow! Congrats on your little girl! I'm so glad you're both doing okay, and I pray that little Sofia continues to be a strong fighter.

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

DD 1/3/2012
    BFP 5/21/2013 MC 5/24/2013
    BFP 7/16/2013 EDD 3/27/2014
  • Options
    Congratulations, mama! I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers!
    A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep. In dreams you will lose your heartaches. Whatever you wish for you keep. Hold on to your dreams and someday your rainbow will come shining through. No matter how your heart is bleeding if you keep on believing the dream that you wish will come true. - Cinderella
  • Options

Congrats on Sofia! I cant wait to see pics of your little girl! Sounds like you have a fighter on your hands. You and your whole family will be in my thoughts and prayers! Please keep us posted!!

*hugs*

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh wow-- I will be praying for you as she grows strong and healthy in the NICU!  I'm so glad to see she's breathing strong!!  :)  Congratulations on your little girl & I love the name!
  • Options
    Keeping baby Sofia and your family in my prayers! She sounds like a strong little girl!
  • Options
    Oh wow! Congrats and keeping her in my thoughts!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh my goodness! What a little fighter she is. Congrats, and lots of prayers and thoughts for your sweet little girl.
    Caroline (5), Kyle (3), Lucy (01/04/12)

2012 Goal: working towards pre-pregnancy speed!
    04/15 KI Metric Marathon/16.3 m (2:05:55, 7:43 pace)
    05/06 Frederick 13.1 (1:41:09)
    11/04 NYCM
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations! Sending the best of thoughts Sophia's way.
  • Options
    Congratulations!  Sofia as well as you and your family will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers! Stay strong it seems like she is a little fighter :)
  • Options
    Congratulations to you! I pray that your little fighter continues to grow strong and healthy!
    DS 5 years old
    DD 2 years old
    {Baby GIRL due 6.1}

• Options
    Congrats! I know you wanted her to yay put a while longer, but I'm glad to hear she seems to be doing well so far. I'll be keeping you guys in my thoughts and prayers! Remember I'm right around the corner if there's anything you and your H need! Keep us updated!
  • Options
    Wow, congrats on your little miracle! Will definitely be sending lots of prayers your way that she stays strong and healthy.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Oh my goodness ! Congrats and many prayers to you and Sofia 
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • Options
    Congratulations and I will be thinking and praying for your little fighter!
  • Options
    OMG! Congrats! I am sending tons and tons of T&P your way. Glad she is doing so well.
  • Options
    Many thoughts and prayers being sent to your family and precious Sofia.  Congratulations on your baby girl!  {HUGS}
  • Options
    Congratulations on your new LO! I am so glad to hear she is quite a fighter and will continue to keep you in my T&P's :)

• Options

Congratulations on baby Sofia! What a beautiful name. 

I'll keep you all in my prayers. Keep us updated and feel free to share a picture :) 

DD 1.18.2012
  • Options
    Congratulations! I am glad to hear she is doing well. Sending lots of thoughts and prayers your way!
  • Options
    Oh Wow! Congratulations mama! I can see where your little Sophia gets it from, you are one strong Mommy. Huge prayers coming your way. 
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    Congratulations! I wish you and your little girl nothing but the best.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations! Sofia seems like a determined and strong little baby! Thoughts going out to you!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh, wow!  I know she's much earlier than you would have chosen, but congratulations on the birth of your sweet little girl!  She sounds like a real fighter! :)  My cousins babies were born at 23 and 25 weeks old and are now 6 and 3 and doing great!  Her baby boy born at 25 weeks has no issues from being born so early!  I hope that Sophia does just as well! :) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations on the birth of baby Sophia! You and your family are definitely in my thoughts and prayers. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh wow!  I'm so glad to hear you're okay and little Sofia is doing well!  You and I have the same due date, so this hits so close to home.  I can't imagine delivering right now and what you're going through, but I'm so, so glad that you two are okay.  I'm in Raleigh as well, so if you need anything, don't hesitate to PM me.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"