Are many of you planning to save and store your baby's cord blood? If you do plan to save, does that mean you cannot delay cutting the cord?
It makes sense to me that if you wait until after the blood has transfused back into the baby, there will not be any left to save. I'm not scientist, though, so I could be way off in my assumption.
Any info would be great! Thanks so much!