December 2011 Moms
Options

now that's how you compliment a pregnant lady :)

The girl at the check-in desk at 24 hour fitness said "Oh, you look so cute and you are glowing!"  It made my day.  Big Smile  Why can't everyone always say the right thing? 

What's the best compliment you have gotten so far?

Re: now that's how you compliment a pregnant lady :)

• Options
    My co-worker today told me that I make an adorable pregnant woman :D.  She's been by my side through my loss, and all of the insecurities that come with this one, and she's always right-on when I need somehting to cheer me up!
  • Options

"You are such a cute pregnant lady"

"You seem so happy"

I am! I am very happy, why do a lot of people assume because you're pregnant you're miserable? Sure, my back hurts 80% of the time but I couldn't be happier.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yesterday, I ran into a woman I used to work with. She couldnt believe that I had 2 (soon to be 3) kids. She said I look fabulous for having almost 3 kids. That made me happy.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersimage Photobucket
  • Options
    I love it when someone says I'm glowing, although it's most likely the sweat on my face. I still like hearing it. 
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options

imagekreeves1:
    I love it when someone says I'm glowing, although it's most likely the sweat on my face. I still like hearing it. 

hahaha I completely agree with this!!  My friends are always telling me i'm glowing and the happiest pregnant woman.  Even though I don't feel like i'm glowing it's still nice to hear. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My friend's 7 year old son said "Mom, Sarah looks pretty with a baby in her belly." So sweet!

• Options

A local (professional) photographer told me "OMG, you make being pregnant look SO good!" and then offered me a free maternity shoot to update her work!

Score.  Smile

• Options

DH has said "There's nothing more attractive than seeing your wife carrying your baby! It's a beauty beyond measure!" Awww.

DD has said "Mommy you look so beautiful with your belly, and I'm really glad that my sister is growing in there! I can't wait to meet her!"

Oh I love them both! :) 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (uREA)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I walked in on DH telling a bunch of our friends "Isn't Alie a beautiful pregnant woman?"  I've gotten compliments from strangers on my skin and how I'm all belly, but hearing it from my hubby when he didn't even know I was there takes the cake Smile

• Options

my boss told me that i am the happiest pregnant lady she has ever met! well, sure since i was miserable for the whole year before dealing with IF treatments, of course I am!

also alot of people at work have told me that I look beautiful and that they can't even tell other than the belly.

• Options

I love this thread!

My RE told me, "Oh, you're carrying so beautifully, but then we KNEW you would!  You're just beautiful!"  I floated on air the rest of the day.  :)

• Options

"You look fantastic, see I blew up with my pregnancies but looks like you're all belly!!" -- totally made my day :) as if she knew exactly what I wanted to hear

And my favorite so far, is the fact that my DH still thinks I'm sexy :) which feels good (even if he's just saying that) because I usually don't feel very sexy these days.

• Options
    Last week a hostess at a restaurant told me that I had an adorable baby bump :) But the best are the compliments that I get from my husband- he tells me all the time that he thinks I am a beautiful pregnant woman, and whether that's true or not, it always makes my day! :) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DH has been very good about saying nice things and telling me he loves my belly and loves seeing me pregnant. Makes me all happy for so many reasons! My girlfriends have been great, telling me I have a cute belly and that I look so good. Always nice to hear!!!

Sep14 February Siggy Challenge: Favorite Romantic Movie - A Knight's Tale

Happily welcomed healthy baby girl December 2011.

Excited to welcome a new addition September 2014!

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"