Baby Showers
Options

Personalized thank you notes

Does anyone have a good site for printing (cute) personalized thank you notes.  I am NOT looking to put names, but rather a quotation on the front, and then write my own note inside. tinyprints seems to only be able to personalize a name.  

Thanks!

Foster to Adopt Licensure Process. Expect to be licensed in Sept or Oct. Looking for infant and older sibling.

Re: Personalized thank you notes

• Options

purpletrail.com has the capability to personalize cards even starting with a blank card that you design.  However I am not sure the quality, I have only ever used them for  ecard/evite. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You could create a custom thank you card on powerpoint etc. then save it as a JPG - then upload it to vistaprint.com and they can print them all for you :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 5.31.2011 ~*~ Michael Joseph ~*~ BORN 2.8.2012
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Vistaprint.com, zazzle.com, tinyprints.com, and shutterfly.com all have different variations of customization.  I personally like shutterfly.com the best and you can have your order printed to a Target store to pick up.
  • Options
    I think the term you're looking for is "custom" not "personalized".

Oscar born October 2011

Miscarriage at 8 weeks (August 2013)

DD due September 1, 2014

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Thanks! I guess I am looking for "customized" and had not heard of purpletrail before.  They look like they will work perfectly.  Thank You. I'll share a pic after we get them in.
    Foster to Adopt Licensure Process. Expect to be licensed in Sept or Oct. Looking for infant and older sibling.
  • Options
    Try something like Printmaster.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"