Parenting after 35
Options

Kindly requesting PA+ noob intro

2»

Re: Kindly requesting PA+ noob intro

• Options

imageMsAng02:
    I'm Angela (Just turned 40). DD#1 Sarah Mae is about to turn 7 on August 3rd. DD#2 Elizabeth (Beth) Kaye just turned 12 weeks. I'm a single mom and I work full time. Live in Missouri and Love this board! Smile

Can't believe our daughters have the same first names!

• Options

Hi, I'm Stacy.  I've been around for a while though don't post a ton.  I'm 36 and have 2 LOs, DD, Abby, is 4 and DS, Andrew, is 18 months.

Glad to see this board get some more action!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi, I'm Jen and I'm 41.  DS is 2 and a half (and almost 2 months). I swear sometimes I'm already sad he's about to go off to college!

We have been trying for a year to conceive #2.  This is our last month, an all out, fully medicated IUI (our third IUI, but this one has so many meds I almost can't keep it straight). If for some reason this didn't work, we would be finished trying, unless DH gets a new job with a particular company he wants to work for, where I happen to know they have great IF coverage.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm mrszee.  I have 2 daughters, Stella (3) and Maisie (5 months).  I've been around since the board started, but I don't post much.  I check in every so often, but I spend most of my time on the Breastfeeding and Food Allergy boards these days.  Maisie has a ton of food intolerances that we've been struggling with.

Hello to all!! 

• Options
    PeskyPesky member
    I'm Pesky, turning 40 this year, with 2 LOs, DD who is 4 and DS who is 2.  DH is not allowed to touch me in October any longer.

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Options
    imagePesky:
    I'm Pesky, turning 40 this year, with 2 LOs, DD who is 4 and DS who is 2.  DH is not allowed to touch me in October any longer.
    LOL!
  • Options
    imageMyPunkinPie:

imagedaisydana:
    I'll throw my hat in as an "old" timer. I'm Dana and I'm the big 4-0. Sydney Caroline is almost 19 months. Not sure if we will try for another or not. It's the great debate :) Nice to meet all the new girls. 

Gorgeous name.

Why thank you! 

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hi oldie here, but haven't been on here as much. DD is going to be 2 on August 6 and I'm expecting baby #2.
  • Options

I'm Diana and I'm 40 til next month. Sad

I have a house full of girls. 4 DDs and 1 Niece. Ages are 20, 15, 15, 13 and 18 mths. Almost forgot,  my DH of 22 years is 40.

Nothing like finding out you are pg when you are trying to get your DDs graduation party together.  It has been a blessing and I better get some Grandsons in at least 10 years.

• Options
    Hey, all!  I'm Richelle, and I'm basically an "old-timer" around here.  I mostly lurk these days.  DS will be 2 in September and I'll be 38 in August.  I'm a teacher and I live in Detroit.
  • Options
    Not super new but not an old-timer either... I'm 39, have a beautiful DD who is two months away from TWO!  Can't believe how fast time has flown.  We've been TTC #2 for about a year, have had two losses but are not giving up hope just yet.  We'll get the all clear to try again hopefully in another month or so.  I'm an attorney who works to live, rather than lives to work :)  My DH is 38 and loves rubbing it in that I'm older.  By a whopping 6 weeks.  Ergh.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I've been here a little bit, but don't post much. I'm ntyravgmom, which stands for Not Your Average Mom...but really who is? I have a 7 yr old, T.J., who happens to have high-functioning autism, and an almost 14 month old on August 2nd named Victor.  I will be *gasp* 39 on Friday. Nice to see some familiar peeps and meet some new ones! :-) And happy birthday to the Wednesday birthday lady!
  • Options

HI - I'm Deltadawn8.  I am new to this board (a youngin' at 35). I have been married to DH for almost 6yrs.  We have 2 kids - DD Brianna who is 2 1/2 and DS Noah who just turned 1 last month. I don't get to post/bump as often as I would like - but I thought I would come out of 'lurking' and say "Hi"

___________________________________________________________________ Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    Hi, I'm Nicole and I just turned 42 last Thursday. I have two boys Noah (almost 4) and Finn (2 tomorrow)
  • Options
    Hi I am Tracy and 41.  My DH is german and 42.  My little guy Alex is 2.
    image Sandy RIP 1-11-09 imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Just saw this post...

My name is BridgeyBride (Bridge).. I'm 40..and my daughter Bernadette will be 20 months on Saturday.. and I'm about to have a baby boy.. Daniel.. hopeful that it will be this week!   I have a csection booked  a week from today.. not sure about it though...

• Options

Maggee

Two boys 5 (Cathal pronounce KA-Hull) and 3.5 months (Eamonn). 

1 Dog - Dora (treeing walker)

Age - old enough to have adopted a cabbage patch when they first appeared! 

• Options
    imageMaggee206:

Maggee

Two boys 5 (Cathal pronounce KA-Hull) and 3.5 months (Eamonn). 

1 Dog - Dora (treeing walker)

Age - old enough to have adopted a cabbage patch when they first appeared! 

So did you adopt the original in 1978 or the first run of plastic head doll in 1982?  If you have the one from 1982, I was too old for dolls (11 years old).

• Options

I am Angela aka punkyboosmommy and I am going to be 40 in September.  Giavonna aka punkyboo just turned 9 months.  I have 2 stepkids aged 27 and 25 and 3 grandkids ages 4yo, 1yo and 5 months.  We have had a busy year with 3 LO born within 9 months.  The best thing is that it has brought us all closer together and we all babysit for each other and go and do stuff with the kids alot.  It is great to call my DIL or step daughter and we all are able to relate to the most recent kid stuff going on. 

I do have to say that at almost 40 I didn't ever think I would be saying things like don't lick the couch or quit eating my shoes to a LO but I am loving every second of it.  Most nights I don't want to go to sleep because I don't want to take my eyes off of her for a second.

DH and I had been TTC for almost 17 years when out of the blue we were pregnant!!!  I swear somethings are just meant to happen and she is most definately the best thing he and I have ever done!!!

image image
  • Options
    Hello I'm Margaret (redheadedgirl), 37 and I'm mostly lurking these days.  I have one daughter Vivian who is almost 19 mths.  Welcome all!
  • Options
    I Know!! I thought the same thing!! Yours are gorgeous btw! Big Smile
  • Options
    Plastic. 
  • Options
    Hi All!  I am Carla and an "oldie" (but goodie!).  I turned 40 in May and my DD is 21 months old today! (7/26).  DH and I married in 2009 and promptly got pg two weeks later...we're TTC #2 and not having as much luck Sad
  • Options
    Hi, I'm Laura. I'm an old-timer who doesn't post as much as I should. I'm 38 and my DD, Caroline, is 18 months. I'm also expecting baby number 2 in February. I am hereby committing to posting here more often.
  • Options
    imagepunkyboosmommy:

DH and I had been TTC for almost 17 years when out of the blue we were pregnant!!!  I swear somethings are just meant to happen and she is most definately the best thing he and I have ever done!!!

Wow, and I thought that we worked for a long time with 10 years. 

• Options
    My name is Marisa and my daughter, Isla, just turned six months old. I've been lurking on this board for a few weeks and really like the vibe here :)
    TTC #1 w/ endo since Sept 2005. After many losses, a lap, tons of meds and tons of testing and, one failed IVF cycle, we were blown away with a surprise, sticky BFP...it's a girl!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I'm Bigv44, I'm 37yrs (38 in Sept), have a 14yr old DD, and just found out a week ago I'm preggers!!!

I have joined a couple other groups like: 1st trimester, march 2012 moms, chicago moms, & blended families...

But I must say... I REALLY LIKE THIS GROUP! :-)

Thanks for having me ladies!! 

• Options

imageYaraC:
    Hi, I'm Laura. I'm an old-timer who doesn't post as much as I should. I'm 38 and my DD, Caroline, is 18 months. I'm also expecting baby number 2 in February. I am hereby committing to posting here more often.

Hi Laura!! :-) 

• Options
    Been on the Bump for a long while now, but just checked this board out for the 1st time! Cilley, age 38, DS is almost 14 mos and DD is due at the end of August. This board brings back memories...:)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"