Re: Best place to put a tattoo?

• Options

Do not get a tattoo.

promised myself I'd retire when I turned gold, and yet here I am
  • Options
    imageKapalua:

imageBubblyToes:
    I love the way the white ink looks.

me too...and I would also put it somewhere you could look at it every day! 

My original plan was to get the white ink, but I've researched them and everything I've read says they either fade over time or they darken and the white looks dirty.

I considered putting it on my wrist, but I teach and I don't want it easily seen, which is why I'm leaning towards putting it across the shoulder. I can easily see it in the mirror everyday, but also cover it up.

I'm getting it done at the end of summer, so I have a while to decide.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagewarrior*mom:
    imageKapalua:

imageBubblyToes:
    I love the way the white ink looks.

me too...and I would also put it somewhere you could look at it every day! 

My original plan was to get the white ink, but I've researched them and everything I've read says they either fade over time or they darken and the white looks dirty.

I considered putting it on my wrist, but I teach and I don't want it easily seen, which is why I'm leaning towards putting it across the shoulder. I can easily see it in the mirror everyday, but also cover it up.

I'm getting it done at the end of summer, so I have a while to decide.

Oh Oh oh!!! I have a mint idea. If you get it on your shoulder- get it in reverse so when you look at it in the mirror you can read it.

AND FFG- I love you too. It's is for YOU not for everyone else.

~Lisa
    Mum to Owen and Lucas Daisypath Wedding tickers>
  • Options
    My sister has "everything happens for a reason" in Latin on her inner right wrist. I'll have to see if I can post a pic for you sometime. I like how it looks, and it's in a place that can be covered if needed and that you can see every day.

I have the traditional tramp stamp (a dragonfly) from 2001. I'd like to eventually get butterflies up my back for each DC.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • Options
    I like foot or inner wrist--especially if it's a quote that you derive some strength from.
  • Options

I have six tattoos and one of them is on my foot.  It hurt, but not enough to stop me.  I would vote for the foot, and I love the quote you chose.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"