November 2011 Moms
Options

Weight Gain Poll

2»

Re: Weight Gain Poll

• Options

13 weeks, 1 day.  So far, I'm down about 5lbs but dr and I are ok with that.  I'm in the normal BMI range and would like to stay there.  Only aiming for 15lbs with this pregnancy.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary
  • Options

12 w 1 d

I'm down 10, but I'm far from tiny, so I think it's probably not a bad thing; despite the weight loss, my pants are becoming snug.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

15 weeks

up 3 lbs

my doctor says I need to be putting on a pound a week from here out on average to gain at least 25 lbs, but I'm so hungry I'm scared I'll gain all 25 this week! 

• Options

1) 11 Weeks

2) I have lost about 15 pounds but I am way overweight to begin with and have had terrible all day sickness that won't let me eat much for about 3 weeks now 

• Options
    Just about 12 wks with #2 & up probably close to 15lbs by now. I was right in the middle of the range for normal BMI pre-pg.
  • Options

1) How many weeks along are you? 11 weeks

2) How many pounds have you gained so far? up 2 pounds.  I'm pretty sure it's a pound in each boobSmile

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageMrzHoz:

1) How many weeks along are you?

2) How many pounds have you gained so far?

I am just curious if I am on par ... or over.. :-/

I found out 2 weeks ago that my due date moved up (from 10/31 to 10/26) so I am technically an October mom now but I'd like to stay on this board! :)

I'm 15 weeks 5 days today and I lost 6 lbs from when I got my BFP and haven't gained any back. I don't know how this is possible since I've been eating a lot of fast food but I guess my metabolism is higher than usual?

• Options

13 wks

Down a couple pounds, but I am overweight to begin with so I'm being really careful about gaining. :)

• Options
    Yikes! 12 weeks 1 day and I've gained 8 lbs! No more!
  • Options

12ks. 

0lbs.

But I lost like 6 or 7 in weeks 7-8 and bounced back at wk 9.  

image Veda Avery 8/8/12 8lbs 8oz image
  • Options

13 weeks tomorrow

Lost 16lbs

• Options
    1) How many weeks along are you? 13 weeks tomorrow

2) How many pounds have you gained so far? I've lost 14lbs. But Dr says not to be concerned since it's from my morning sickness and the baby is growing well and I'm not dehydrated. I don't LOOK like I've lost weight.

• Options
    15 weeks, 19lbs. My doc told me I can gain up to 45lbs since I was a little underweight though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1) How many weeks along are you? 11 weeks

2) How many pounds have you gained so far? Nothing, m/s has kicked my butt

• Options
    13 weeks, gained 1lb
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"