Options

What were you doing

2»

Re: What were you doing

• Options
    Sleeping :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Didn't go into labor. I was in the hospital on bedrest. The bloodwork came back and they put a consent form in front of my face and said I was getting worse and it was time to take them out. I sent DH a text telling him to haul booty over there and an hour later we had twins.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sleeping.  Contractions woke me up.
    Married 7/10/2009 * DD 12/2/2010 * DS 4/24/2014
    2 babies in heaven (mc)

Blog: ForLoveofCupcakes.com

• Options
    At a nice restaurant with DH for one last pre-baby date night.  I felt funny on the way there.  By the time the main course was served, I knew I was in labor.
  • Options

I woke up at 6am on a Sunday to pee (shocker!!) and as soon as I woke up, I could feel fluid. I scooted butt first out of bed and walked with my knees together to the bathroom. I was one of "those girls" who thought they were peeing themselves. When my mucus plug splatted on the floor Ick! I figured out what was happening. I had been scheduled for a c-section the following Wednesday. Mackenzie didn't want to wait!

I had to call my parents to let them know we couldn't make it to church to attend my dad's elder ordination. Then I called my SIL to tell her "oh sorry we can't stand in as godparents at your son's baptism today...I'm having a baby!" Yeah...somehow everyone was ok with it!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"