3rd Trimester
Options

Centerpieces for baby shower

Any ideas?   What did you have at yours or have you seen that is cute?  TIA!
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Centerpieces for baby shower

• Options

My sister does cute stuff for showers... see her website on FB (look at the photos):

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/cccgreek

She operates out of Texas, but I'm sure you could make something or find something comparable in your area.

IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

The theme for my shower was owls. Here are three pictures of the center pieces. We bought the branches from pottery barn on sale along with the vases. and the cookies are from etsy :)

I forgot to add the owls are cookies, and infront of each person, there was a words of wisdom card and the guest would write words of wisdom for me and when they finished they would take a cookie and then hand an advice card from the tree :) and sorry for the HUGE pictures! haha 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My mom made a diaper cake for us to use.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    it was november so we used potted yellow mums.  we wrapped the pots in blue tissue and cellophane and floated large baby bottle balloons up from the centers.  unfortunately i forgot to take a picture but the place looked awesome and it wasn't too expensive to create them.  good luck!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

For other people's showers I've made diaper cakes. They're super easy to create and hopefully one of my friends or family members will make one for my shower in February.  Here's one that I did for a friend's baby shower:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/londa/3266887139/in/set-72157613562669650/

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 48
  • Options

For both of my showers, my friends/relatives used bowls or vases filled with practical baby items - toys, pacifiers, etc.  Around the vases they decorated with flowers and ribbons.  It was really cute and such a wonderful touch to have all of those decorations serve a purpose after the shower.

For showers I have planned I always used fresh flowers.

• Options
    JLB24:  Hey!  My sister just called and said you ordered lots of stuff from her!  Very cool.  You won't be disappointed.
    IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"