1st Trimester
Options

LIVID!!

2»

Re: LIVID!!

• Options

Wow! That's so upsetting!!! I've had issues with the receptionist at my midwife office (she told me I didn't understand how to calculate my due date) but having a doctor tell you that you're not pregnant is crazy!! If you think about it, if he's an older doctor, he may have done his OB rotation 30 years ago! You know, back when they x-rayed pregnant women to see if their pelvises were big enough.

Chin up! You know your own body! I hope to see a cute little ultrasound pic soon!

• Options

dude. you're pregnant. calm down. and congrats.

might want to look for a new ob ...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagejenerally?:

dude. you're pregnant. calm down. and congrats.

might want to look for a new ob ...

It was my primary care physician.  I just happened to have an appointment set up with him for a full physical and had never been to him before. 

Apparently my OB is amazing, though I have never seen him either, since we recently moved. We shall see in a few weeks...

image Liam Henry: 9/5/09 Emmeline Claire: 5/23/11
  • Options
    imageambrandau2:
    imagejanice74:

imageambrandau2:
    Your doctor is a moron.

I KNOW!  We just moved here recently and I will NEVER go back to him again.  I would have walked out, but I wanted to get the blood test after he made me doubt myself.

He was also upset that I was already having another baby already (my son just turned a year).  He said I should have waited 2 years because of my c-section. 

He sounds very old fashioned and not up on current medical realities (and apparently modern HPTs as well).

Def. go to someone else.

this I would hate to think that your prenatal care would depend on this special olympic dropout...

photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

That is a definiate BFP to me.  Definitely do some research on the internet about your OB.  I went to www.ratemds.com when I was having second thoughts about my OB with my first child.  The reviews on my doctor were horrific!!  I changed OBs at 30 weeks!!  Ultimately I found a doctor I love and was glad I made the switch.  

Keep us posted on the blood work. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"