3rd Trimester
Options

I seriously hate

people that let their toddlers scream indoors....

I dont really like screming at all it makes me feel like something is wrong and that the child needs help but that aside a friend of mine came over with her 2yo and he and DN were playing he got excited and started to scream DN knows we dont do that so she shushed him and he kept screaming and like scream at the top of his lungs... I couldnt even hear my friend talk

So I tell her that I cant hear her and if she could ask her son to stop screaming in the house...

She says "Oh no problem I just think its cute" They leave a few minutes later and now Im stuck with a headache... gggrrrrrr

photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I seriously hate

• Options
    EXACTLY! When I asked her to handle it she wasnt bothered in the slightest wanna know why? SHE SAID SHE TUNES IT OUT and thinks its soooooo very cute that he gets so excited that he screams.... wtf? I just dont get it... If we were at a park or outside I would have just dealt with it but in the house? Really?
    photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We have some neighbor girls that like to scream while they are playing.  They probably range from ages 4-10.  I asked them to stop screaming because I am afraid something is wrong. 

As kids we weren't allowed to scream unless there was a problem.  A screaming kid makes my heart jump!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker My birthson who came before I was ready. He doesn't call me mom but I love him just the same. ~7/10/99~
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have issues with loud noises period I am just sensitive to that stuff. My dog doesn't even bark, not kidding either, I didn't make her that way though she just never did. Anyway all my friends and their LOs know my house my rules, I am a pretty strict parent not that I think kids should be seen and not heard but I would have asked the child myself to keep his voice down in the house or he would be subject to time out. IMO anyway screams imply pain so if your not in pain there is no need for it. I find most of the children are cool with it if you explain it and don't just yell at them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"