December 2010 Moms

Unpopular Opinions: Dec. Moms' Edition.

Anyone game? 
"So I will help you read those books if you will soothe my worried looks, and we will put the lonesome on the shelf."
**Formerly Known as Schick'sChick**
imageimage

Re: Unpopular Opinions: Dec. Moms' Edition.

• Why don't you start it off... maybe you'll inspire me :) 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Sure.  I'll repeat from 2nd Tri.

People who rate posts and people who care what their posts are rated are LOSERS.

I believe many women on here think they really are better than others when it comes to the parenting choices they've made.

• Hmmm... Let me think. Okay- I mentioned this one awhile back, but it might have gotten somewhat lost in the mix.

I think *most* couples should be married for at least one year before TTC. I think you need this time to establish yourselves and make sure there are not any underlying problems before you bring a baby into the house.

I hate, hate it when people try to have a baby in an attempt to fix existing marital problems.  

"So I will help you read those books if you will soothe my worried looks, and we will put the lonesome on the shelf."
    imageimage
  • I find Brad Pitt completely unattractive...to the point of gross, even.

image image
  • image lilmgirl:

Sure.  I'll repeat from 2nd Tri.

People who rate posts and people who care what their posts are rated are LOSERS.

I believe many women on here think they really are better than others when it comes to the parenting choices they've made.

What is the rating system thing anyway? Pointless, yes? I kind of think one starring posts is a little rude- or intended to be rude, but other than that I barely even notice...  

imageimage
  • image lulu3061:

I find Brad Pitt completely unattractive...to the point of gross, even.

Now Brad? Or then Brad? Cuz I kind of liked then Brad.
    imageimage
  • I hate that people (friends and relatives) make the sad clown face when we tell them that this baby is probably a boy.

Am I supposed to be ashamed that we might have two sons instead of a daughter?

OMG.

• image Schick'sChick:
    image lulu3061:

Now Brad? Or then Brad? Cuz I kind of liked then Brad.

Probably now Brad.  Although, I'm not usually attracted to blond(ish) guys so I'm not even sure I thought "then" Brad was that great. 

image image
  • image lulu3061:

Agreed.  And I'll add Johnny Depp to this list.  I don't get it.

• image lilmgirl:
    image lulu3061:

Agreed to both of them. And I'll add the Twilight guy that all the girls are freaking out about these days. Gross.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • People aren't going to like this....I'm not into Twilight and I don't understand why it has become so popular.
    But the truth is plain to see:She was sent to rescue me,I see who I wanna be, in my daughter's eyes

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image lilmgirl:
    image lulu3061:

Can I add R. Patt to the list? I think he needs to eat a steak. Or several.

Hehe. I couldn't resist--

imageimage
  • image 1happygirl782:
    People aren't going to like this....I'm not into Twilight and I don't understand why it has become so popular.

Meh. I read the books (which I found to be stupid). And I am going to the movies- which are remarkably better than the books. But yeah, I don't get the obsession. I don't want my little girl reading that garbage.  

imageimage
  • image Schick'sChick:
    image lilmgirl:
    image lulu3061:

Eww... I don't get the appeal.

• image TMNTgirl:
    image lilmgirl:
    image lulu3061:

Agreed to both of them. And I'll add the Twilight guy that all the girls are freaking out about these days. Gross.

Twilight guys body, yes...face, not so much. 

image image
  • image TMNTgirl:
    image lilmgirl:
    image lulu3061:

Which Twilight guy?  Pattinson? Def.  Taylor Lautner, though, is a hottie--even if he is jail bait. :)

Honor3 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • image chornback79:
    image TMNTgirl:
    image lilmgirl:
    image lulu3061:

Which Twilight guy?  Pattinson? Def.  Taylor Lautner, though, is a hottie--even if he is jail bait. :)

Taylor Lautner = win. Pattinson = big fail. especially in his red underoos.  

imageimage
  • image Schick'sChick:

image 1happygirl782:
    People aren't going to like this....I'm not into Twilight and I don't understand why it has become so popular.

Meh. I read the books (which I found to be stupid). And I am going to the movies- which are remarkably better than the books. But yeah, I don't get the obsession. I don't want my little girl reading that garbage.  

Although teenage boys are a handful, I told DH that I'm slightly relieved that as of our NT scan they think it's a boy so I won't have to deal with my daughter being obbsessed with stupid crap like Hannah Montana and Twilight.

• KJKNAJKJKNAJ
    Ancient Membership 250 Answers 1000 Comments 100 Love Its
    image MamaStef0810:

I hate that people (friends and relatives) make the sad clown face when we tell them that this baby is probably a boy.

Am I supposed to be ashamed that we might have two sons instead of a daughter?

OMG.

ditto - just found out #2 is another girl and you'd think I'd said 'alien' to see some people's responses :(

*** BFP #3 12.29.13 - angel baby at 8w2d - D&C 1.31.14 *** Pregnancy Ticker

• image TMNTgirl:
    image Schick'sChick:

image 1happygirl782:

Although teenage boys are a handful, I told DH that I'm slightly relieved that as of our NT scan they think it's a boy so I won't have to deal with my daughter being obbsessed with stupid crap like Hannah Montana and Twilight.

Very true. And my DH keeps pointing out these losers (teenage boys) at WalMart or wherever we happen to go and says "Look what we'll have to deal with one day." Yikes, I hope not.  

imageimage
  • image Schick'sChick:
    image lilmgirl:
    image lulu3061:

HAHA this made me laugh out loud and a coworker gave me a side eyed glance lol.

• Totally agree on the Twilight thing, blech!

I really hate when people assume that a girl will be harder to raise than a boy (or vice versa-I've been told both).  My child will be born with a personality that is unique to them and they will be easier/harder to raise than another child because of it.   It's like these people want to stereotype my child in utero!  I hate stereotypes!  And I especially hate the people that live up to the stereotypes so that people can keep saying that stereotypes are right.

• I absolutly love your new 'crafty' badge! Too cute!
  • I hate it when people say, "OMG, hahaha, I just spit my coke all over my keyboard". Really?! Did you really? It's getting old.
  • image lilmgirl:
    image lulu3061:

Lil M.... some day I hope I can forgive you for saying this. 

Brad Pitt like "Legends of the Fall" Brad Pitt was hott. Now, not so much.

And Johnny. Oh Johnny. I know he has bad hygiene, but I've never had to smell him.

Really though, if he showered- I would let him to horrible things to me. Just saying.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I actually like Twilight and think RPattz is cute.  And I think of Taylor as a little boy because he sounds like he hasn't gone through puberty yet.  I'm not a Twihard or anything, but I do enjoy the books and movies.  Please don't judge me for it =P

Pregnancy Ticker

• Ok, remember that this is UNpopular opinions, so don't hate.  It bothers me when people complain about being pregnant.  Having gone through some IF issues and a miscarriage, it would really sting when someone complained about the amazing gift of being pregnant.  I will try my hardest to never complain about a second of this pregnancy. 

Disclaimer: I'm not talking about people who have serious pregnancy related medical issues ...there are exceptions to my opinion. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My unpopular opinion on this thread is that I love Twilight Embarrassed

However, my real unpopular opinion today is...I don't care if people say "prego." Doesn't bother me a bit...they are not trying to call me a jar of sauce. I think it's a little silly, but I think preggers, etc are silly to....just could care less.

• I hate those Robeez baby shoes, oh and crocs. Serious the ugliest shoes ever and they will NOT be allowed to be in my house.....
  • image Schick'sChick:
    image chornback79:
    image TMNTgirl:
    image lilmgirl:
    image lulu3061:

Taylor Lautner = win. Pattinson = big fail. especially in his red underoos.  

Oh noo noo noo to Lautner - I think he has a weird looking face.

No onto not hot men - Don't tell my hubby but I HATE BASEBALL (that he knows) and I SUPER HATE THE YANKEES!!!  I feel they are a monopoly to the MLB and 27 championships is about 20 too many.  Let someone else eff'in win for a change!! OH and Derek Jeter is UGLY (I yell this at my TV every time DH watches)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards