2nd Trimester
Options

Win designer nursery bedding

2»

Re: Win designer nursery bedding

• Options
    I wish to enter the contest but I dont see how i can without putting all my information out on the web for everyone to see...
  • Options
    We are still working on the theme..but I really love Forest Orchard :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    sjpsjp member

My style is eclectic--forest faries as a theme

i love the forest indigo pattern!

BFP#1 twins--m/c Baby B-- DC#1 DS 03/22/05 BFP#2 m/c 2006 BFP#3/DC#2 DD 10/22/09 BFP #4! EDD 9/15/12 at 9 dpo BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Our theme is centered around a puppy - neutral colors with some color pops.  "Bamboo Sand" would match perfectly!
  • Options
    Fun!! I am having a little girl - and I love the Brocade Peony and Goa Sorbet...BEAUTIFUL! But then there's piroutte peony...how do you decide??!
  • Options

I love the Forest Orchid and Forest Whisper. They go perfect with the leaves I've painted on the wall already. 

Not sure I'm comfortable posting my full name, and address information & phone number on the bump - as the rules state.  I think they should have rethought the rules before they created this sweepstake. 

"HOW TO ENTER:

During the Sweepstakes Entry Period, you may enter the Sweepstakes by submitting a reply to the promotion message board thread on

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/34259599/ShowThread.aspx#34259599

Sweepstakes page before 11:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time on Aprl 6, 2010. Your full name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number, date of birth and email address will be required for eligibility. Incomplete or late entries will be disqualified. Limit one entry per person..............."

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    our nursery style doesnt really exist yet. The room is currently yellow but i'm thinkingof changing it to blue.  I'd like an asian modern baby theme though.  My favorite nursery bedding is forest whisper.
  • Options
    These are super cute!!! I love the daisy or forest orchard!
  • Options
    I love the hopskotch breeze for a boy and the Goa Sorbet for a girl! 
  • Options
    We don't really have a theme, though I was toying with the idea of a beachy/surf theme for when we do decorate (we just moved, so it's a blank slate right now).  I love the Forest Whisper set in Annette's catalog! :)
  • Options
    I LOVE the pirouette peony, but I don't know yet if I am having a boy or girl.  I also think the Goa Sand can be gender neutral and is lovely. 
  • Options

Thanks for all your entries!

The winners are: orangecurls & areiskamp! Congrats!  

Also, to answer some of your questions about personal information being displayed on on your entry - we only need you to have a complete profile in our database -- not public at all, just for us to be able to contact you as the winner.

-Shannon

• Options
    Our nursery is "shabby chic" there are roses and pink everywhere for our little princess :) I love so many of the patterns but the brocade peony took my breath away....what great classic design!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"