Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Do you ever wonder if there are skeevy lurkers out there?

Just watching us? 

Or even participating covertly in our conversations?  

::shudders::

Re: Do you ever wonder if there are skeevy lurkers out there?

• Options
    i can think of better boards to be a skeevy lurker on, can't you??!
  • Options
    Do you ever wonder if our DHs/SOs have created names so they can post in our posts?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    On my local board someone's DH posts all. the. time. He actually seems intelligent & has interesting things to say, but I still find it a bit strange.
  • Options

image*speedracer*:

Yes. 

::whispers:: 

S&R.  

• Options

imagesuperlurker:
    Do you ever wonder if our DHs/SOs have created names so they can post in our posts?

Mine's posted a few times.  I find it hilarious.  

• Options

image*speedracer*:

Agreed.

We just talk about it.  We never actually post pictures of it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Funny you should say that. At my old job I really did have a coworker stalking me on the local board. ::shudders:: I sure wonder why she had THAT much time on her hands. LOL
  • Options
    I am sure there are skeevy lurkers. There are probably also non-skeevy lurkers, and lurkers that would be less skeevy if they stopped lurking an took a shower :P
  • Options

my mom is a skeevy lurker. but only skeevy because, well, hello?! don't stalk your daughter!

i doubt there are any weird out there going "oh yeeeeeah baby! dr bronner's - that's the stuff!"

• Options

I'm sure we have a few.  I think the majority of our lurkers are probably non-skeeves, though.

::Pats non-skeevy lurkers on the head.  Throws a bar of soap at skeevy lurkers::

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

eh, we might have attracted a few on sex day but i think for the most part we have non-skeevy lurkers.

except Papa...but she's not a lurker, so she's just skeevy Stick out tongue

• Options
    When I first stated watching this board and posting DH was like is their a board for Dads and DHs.  He was like "I have questions too and it would be nice to have other parents to talk to mostly he wanted to talk to Dads.
  • Options

I know we have plenty of lurkers.  And when you google things like cloth diaper brands, usually one of our posts ends up on the first place of the search. 

I used to have a coworker and she got pregnant and I mentioned The Bump and she said, "I thought that was you on there..." Tongue Tied

• Options
    imagemdjunebride:

I used to have a coworker and she got pregnant and I mentioned The Bump and she said, "I thought that was you on there..." Tongue Tied

That's one of my fears, I must admit!  I have a cousin who just had a baby and I recommended this site because she was interested in cloth, but I definitely hesitated a bit because I'm not sure I really want someone I know IRL on this site.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

::waves::I'm a lurker, but I'm not skeevy :) I just don't do computers more than I absolutley have to, so I ususally just stop by every few days.

• Options
    imageJoes_love:

except Papa...but she's not a lurker, so she's just skeevy Stick out tongue

Dern - found out...  *tries to retreat back to skeevy lurkerdom*

and, of course, hi to all the non skeevy lurkers. 

• Options
    imageLotte134:
    imagemdjunebride:

That's one of my fears, I must admit!  I have a cousin who just had a baby and I recommended this site because she was interested in cloth, but I definitely hesitated a bit because I'm not sure I really want someone I know IRL on this site.

Ditto - I refer people to the sites (Abbyslane, eff blog) but NOT to the board/bump...if they're here then I can't talk about them, can I? Wink But really I just want to KNOW if they're here rather than have them make a comment like the above poster had. 

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"