3rd Trimester
Options

Win an Avent Feeding Gift Set

13»

Re: Win an Avent Feeding Gift Set

• Options
    We bought a glider for our little guy. Its super comfortable and has pockets to keep books handy for reading. Its set up beside his window so we can look outside.
  • Options
    I am going to be feeding the baby in his room. I have a glider that Ill be using. I want him to know htat is his space, and I want him to feel comfortable.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a glider with an ottoman right next to the window in the nursery.  It should be a great place to spend alot of time feeding :)
  • Options
    My husband and I went looking for the perfect glider for our lo, but he wanted one thing and I wanted another. He wanted a nice recliner (leather for easy cleaning) and I wanted a glider (cloth for comfort) and the ottoman for putting my feet up and gliding easily. We the whole day one Saturday looking for what we call "the great compromise". We finally found a dark, CLOTH, Lazy-boy that the salesman showed us how to rig so when its reclined ,I can still rock. On top of that dh was happy because we got a warranty up to 10 years on stains and rips. We don't have a nursery yet because we will be moving soon, so we are putting it in the living room for now.
     BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    We have a glider/ottoman inside her nursery that we will be feeding her in.
  • Options
    My husband and I have a swing set up on the front porch, overlooking the beach where I can nurse our baby and DH and I can be together :]
  • Options

I plan to feed my babe in the nursery.  It has nice yellow paint with a good amount of natural light.  I find it soothing and a comfortable room! 

• Options
    Comfy glider in teh corner of his room and snuggled in the corner of teh sectional.
  • Options
    In the white glider I got off of Craigslist in one of the 4 bedrooms of our new house!
    Daisypath Christmas tickers imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Missed miscarriage 12/26/11 at 12 weeks
  • Options
    In a very comfortable glider we got as a gift with the last pregnancy. Its in the spare room with amazing views. I love sitting in there right now:)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Babywearing, cloth diapering, formula and breastmilk feeding, still can't believe I'm a mom, momma to my little man, two furbabies, and two angel babies.
  • Options
    The Glider and Ottoman in the Nursery. Also, we got a Boppy, so I see us feeding him downstairs on the couch with the Boppy pretty often. Big Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We have a beautiful bentwood rocker that FIL gave us that has been in the family for years. It now sits in the nursery with all the handmade quilts and blankets hanging off the back. I can't wait to rocker and feed my LO in it!
  • Options
    We will be using our fabulous glider that we got with DD. It is so comfy and makes those nighttime feedings much nicer.
  • Options
    We bought a glider to fee her in along with a Boppy and Udder Covers.  In her bedroom there is a large bay window that filters in beautiful natural light, I softened with curtains and sheers.  Above hangs a miniature chandalier that dims so that will be our 'night light.'   This will be our special place to nurse/feed. 
  • Options
    Feeding the baby is one of the most crucial bonding times and because of this I took great care in creating a special relaxing place for both of us by the nusery window. It has low light so the baby can fall asleep after feeding and I can have soothing music play. I can't wait to feed my baby for the first time.
  • Options
    Anywhere! We have a comfy corner on the couch, a glider in our bedroom, and a chair and footstool in the nursery :)
  • Options
    Baby girl loves her light dimmed and Elton John's "Tiny Dancer" playing in the background. We love our glider in the master bedroom. Overcast days are the best because just the right amount of light filters through the blinds and we get to see the sky without the sun getting in her eyes.
  • Options
    I usually feed my little munchkin in a rocking chair in his baby room, although that's probably the only time he's in that room since he sleeps with us. The chair was passed down from my mom.
  • Options
    Hi!  I'm interested in trying to win the Avent Feeding Gift Set, but I'm not sure where to put my information in for contact in the unexpected event of me winning.  I'd be very, very thankful to win anything b/c of the situation I am currently in...  Please let me know how to enter or if I'm a fan on Facebook - does it mean you already have acces to my info?
  • Options

I have a glider in the nursery and the living room that we often use, but we move around wherever everyone else is or to whatever room works the best at the time.

• Options
    I love the room we choose for the nursery.  It is filled with a lot of natural light and large enough for us to put a daybed in.  It would be a special spot for baby and me!
  • Options
    We have a chair and ottoman in his room that overlooks our backyard!
  • Options
    Ava and I make ourselves comfortable on the reclining sofa in the front room.  That way, we can socialize with Daddy and the dogs during feedings.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options

We have a really comfy glider in the nursery.

My favorite place I fed my first baby was in the Smithsonian Natural History Museum :)

• Options

I imagine that I will be feeding the baby everywhere I can, but we plan on buying a glider.  We are putting it in a spot where you can see out the window or look at a huge fish tank that will be in the baby's room. 

• Options
    We will be using a rocker/recliner that belonged to my husband's late grandmother, who he lived with for a little over a year in college (she had cancer and needed assistance).  It will be set up in the nursery area, right next to the crib that my father in law is building for us (he bought the plans before we were even married!).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
     I have a glider/ottoman passed down to me from my grandparents.  We plan to feed our future baby in the nursery, looking at the window, where you can see the sunrise and sunset! It will be wonderful! Also, DH will be overseas when we have our baby, so I will set up a computer, so I  can skype the feedings to DH!!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Contest seems pretty good.

• Options
    We recently bought a new love-seat and foot rest for the living room which looks toward the Pacific ocean (we had to switch apartments a few weeks ago to an apartment that actually allows children)! :)
  • Options
    We have a glider/ottoman right next to our bed for easy access!
  • Options
    hubby and i picked up 2 Poang chair from ikea with a foot rest.  placed one next to our bed and one next to our sofa in the living room. hope it works out!
  • Options

I'm looking forward to sitting in our navy blue glider with little boy #2 where
    I can watch little boy #1 play with his trainset during the day or I can watch TV at night. 

• Options
    We received a very nice glider as a gift from a relative.  I'm planning on nursing LO in it in his/her nursery.

• Options

The winner of this gift set is autumn bliss!

Thanks for entering everyone, loved reading about your cozy feeding spots!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"