Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

PIP Game: Badly dressed H/SO's

Re: PIP Game: Badly dressed H/SO's

• Options

Alright I guess this isn't really badly dressed, but I definitely don't think the Hannah Montana wig is him. lol.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Its not so much as badly dressed... just tacky!! lol

(this is seriously my last valentines day! I was the 20 week pregnant dd!)

Diabetic, 2IF, PCOS; blessed beyond words to be called "mommy" to Drew (6/30/09) and Alynn (5/16/11).
    Parenting author for Women of Worth. Mom Blogger and photographer.

Andrew David: mixed receptive/expressive language phonological disorder, sensory processing disorder, Disruptive Behavior disorder-nos and insomnia.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options

It took me YEARS to get H to stop wearing shorts and black socks. Years! What growing up in SoCal and loving trucks does to boys.

• Options
    imagebritti<3:

It took me YEARS to get H to stop wearing shorts and black socks. Years! What growing up in SoCal and loving trucks does to boys.

My DH still likes to dress like this! lol.

• Options

overalls and a ski mask, lol.

• Options
    DH was going out to clean up the doggie bathroom...lol. He decided that pushing his stomach out and standing with the pumpkin coffee cup completed the hillbilly look....
  • Options

This was for a dress up "who done it" mystery murder dinner party.  But it cracks me up b/c with DH's hair styled in-character like that, well....his hair line is totally receeding.. Lol. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagealexio06:
    imagebritti<3:

I'm sorry! THIS WAS EASTER! lol. He and Colbi were looking for easter eggs and she too has on little DC's. 

• Options
    imagebritti<3:
    imagealexio06:
    imagebritti<3:

I'm sorry! THIS WAS EASTER! lol. He and Colbi were looking for easter eggs and she too has on little DC's. 

I think our DHs should be friends lol. DS already has DCs and DH is already trying to pick out his next pair!

• Options
    imagealexio06:
    imagebritti<3:
    imagealexio06:
    imagebritti<3:

I think our DHs should be friends lol. DS already has DCs and DH is already trying to pick out his next pair!

Oh all of those shorts are in the trash long ago.  I'm a total country girl and he was a total SoCal Bro and I'm slowly transforming him. He wears jeans and boots on a daily basis now lol. Every now and then you catch him with a Famous or Alpinestar shirt on.

He still likes to buy the girls little DC's though lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"