2nd Trimester
Options

Will anyone be in the waiting room when you deliver LO?

2»

Re: Will anyone be in the waiting room when you deliver LO?

• Options
    My DH and my mom will be in the delivery with me. My sister, LO's godfather and wife, maybe my dad, and DH's mom will be in the waiting room.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

no way.  too much stress for me.  i was very clear when i had DD that no one was allowed to come to the hospital until she was born. my parents live about an hour and a half from here, so they drove down when i went to the hospital and waited at my brother's house all day.  they came to see us about three hours after she was born - i needed time in recovery (i had a c-section) and we had to wait to be moved to our room.  

this time my in-laws will be here b/c they're coming out to help with DD as i get close to my due date, and stay for a while to help out with the new little one. i will be just as firm with them - no visiting at the hospital until baby is born.   

• Loading the player...
  • Options

My parents and grandmother will probably be in the waiting room for me...

• Options

I'm not expecting anyone to wait around in the waiting room when I'm in delivery. I waited for my sister and it felt like forever. I told her that I'd rather her and everyone else come after everything is done so they just have to walk in and not wait.

In the actual delivery room my mom and DH are going to be there though! 

• Options

Anyone who wants to be in the waiting room can be there.

Our parents, siblings, my close cousins, and our best friends will be there for sure. I would have it no other way.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"