2nd Trimester
Options

Super Easy PIP and slight vent.

2»

Re: Super Easy PIP and slight vent.

• Options
    imageDreamsBride411:

imagewingedbride:
    I, for one, am dying to know what event caused you to be so enraged that we got to meet your bad side today.

Inhouse suspension... aka school prison.

And honestly, if you think that's enraged... ha!  That was just a twinge of frustration... I wasn't really mad at all.

Wait, you got in school suspension?

::shakes head::

kids these days.

• Options
    So wait, how do you PIP?  Sorry, I had to do it.  Have a great day ladies!  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Let me clarify... I was covering the inhouse room this afternoon.  I am not suspended.

I didn't think anyone was even going to flinch at this post - I'm pretty impressed at all the attention it's getting.

• Options
    imageDreamsBride411:

Let me clarify... I was covering the inhouse room this afternoon.  I am not suspended.

I didn't think anyone was even going to flinch at this post - I'm pretty impressed at all the attention it's getting.

oh stop, yes you did.  otherwise you wouldn't have posted about how you were in such a bad mood, aka providing an excuse to be b1tchy!

• Options
    imageanabell0920:

imageislandgirl79:
    Thank you.  The best part about it is how sweet you were.  Oh, and don't go into education because your lesson actually kind of sucked.

On her bio it say's she's a teacher Tongue Tied

Her students are very lucky.

• Options
    imageDreamsBride411:

Yeah, I got that. I would like you to meet my friend sarcasm.

I do find it weird that a teacher is able to be on the internet while working. I do realize we all probably do some knotting from work, but I have never understood how a teacher does it exactly.

• Options
    imagecarney09:
    imageDreamsBride411:

oh stop, yes you did.  otherwise you wouldn't have posted about how you were in such a bad mood, aka providing an excuse to be b1tchy!

Yes  She was trying to be snarky but everyone turned on her because the post was idiotic.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagecarney09:
    imageDreamsBride411:

No, for real.  And I don't really think I was all that b!tchy...

• Options

ooo oooo oooo - did I do it right? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagemrsh0606:

I think I just peed my pants for the second time today!!!! hahahahaa

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagemrsh0606:

ahahhahahahhaa, dead!

• Options
    I'm glad I woke up from my nap before this was on the next page.  Its been pretty boring around here for a while.  I PIPed about 10 times before I figured out how to fix my double pic problem.  I bet that really would have set you off.
  • Options
    imageDreamsBride411:
    imagecarney09:
    imageDreamsBride411:

No, for real.  And I don't really think I was all that b!tchy...

It was pretty b!tchy...

• Options

I just want to know what the hell is wrong with you guys' rich text editor...

In MY "reply to post" or "write new post" windows, there's this cool little icon.. It's a tree... You just find your pic, get the URL (you know, from the Properties tab) and then insert there.

That way, no signing up with a hosting service that can/will eff up your PIP whether you did it perfectly or not.

...But you're totally right. This is soooooooooo annoying. Even more annoying posters who think they're hawt sh!t but don't actually have any reason to do so.

Sooooooooo annoying.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"