1st Trimester
Options

Bump Sweeps: Win a Celebrity "BUMP" Bag valued at $1450

Re: Bump Sweeps: Win a Celebrity "BUMP" Bag valued at $1450

• Options

1.  I LOVE Reese Witherspoon and like to see pics of her out with her kiddos.  You never see her with a nanny, most of the time she is without makeup (reality!!), and seems to genuinely love interacting with her children.  She seems classic!

2.  The item I would most like to receive would be the nursing cover.  So stylish, so practical, and I DON'T HAVE ONE YET!!  Here's hoping...

• Options

1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids?

My favorite celeb mom is definitely Nicole Richie. That girl has the best mom style around - and little Harlow is just so cute!! Still waiting for Sparrow's fashionable debut.

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave.

While I plan to breastfeed at first, a girl can never have too many bottles, right? I'm loving the Born Free bottles!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. Favorite celeb mom? Gwen Stefani, she always looks great and the kids are so cute! I'm a big fan of No Doubt and I finally got to see them in concert this summer (it was the same week that LO started to be able to hear things).2. Bump Bag item I most want? The Gladiola Pea Baby Bag, it looks like a really nice purse but it's a diaper bag! I'd love to be seen with that. 
  • Options
    1. ?Who is your favorite celeb mom? ?Don't have a fave? ?Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids??? My favorite celebrity mom is Jennifer Garner. She seems so down to earth and normal and I love how she goes out with her kiddos without having her face airbrushed on everyday!2. ?Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive? ?There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave.?? I would most like to recieve the Dear Baby Books. I absolutely love reading to my little one and think its such a great way to bond and spend time together, I can't wait until he is born so we can share that time together even more.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

1. Katie Holmes

2. I love the diaper bag!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids? Reese Witherspoon- she always seems to put her kids first.

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave. The Snuggle Me thing is creative- haven't seen that before!

• Options

1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids?
    I have to say Jennifer Garner is my favorite celeb. mom. I love seeing pictures of Jennifer with her 2 girls, they are just adoreable! She appears to be really down to earth and a great mom. I loved her as an actress before she became a mom and it's great to see what she is up to!

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?
    The Snuggle Me'z looks really stylish and I'd love one. Also, the sling is something I'd really like to have- the baby shoes- it's just all so cute!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I most like to see Julia Roberts kids. She keeps them out of the media a good bit so everytime I see them I can't believe how big they've gotten

Its a tie between the sling and the born free bottles. I would love to have a sling carrier but I absolutely love those bottles. LO has reflux and these bottles have helped her SO much.Big Smile

BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

1.  I like Gwenyth Paltrow as a mom. 

2.  I love the moses basket!

Smile

• Options

1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids? Gotta be Kelly Ripa.  She is adorable pregnant and is so down to earth.  I love that she adores her husband and kids and makes sure to keep their family life as normal as possible. 

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave.  I would love to have the sling!  They are super cute and original and I'm sure they come in great handy.  The one in the Bag looks amazing!

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I love Gwen Stefani. Shes so in style but yet so comfortable in what she wears.

And some of my fave items from the swag bag is the slippers and diaper bag. So cute.

• Options

1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom? Jennifer Lopez, she seems like such a fun mom who has got it all together. Plus her kido's are adorable!!

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  I had a hard time deciding between the Maya wrap and the dear baby books (I can't wait to read to my babies!) I think the Maya wrap wins though..I know I would use one all the time, but I'm too tight to buy one for myself right now! :(

• Options

I don't really have a favorite because it's hard to tell who actually raises their own kids as a celebrity or hands them to a nanny. I love seeing pictures of Suri Cruise she is always so stylish and Angelina Jolie's big lipped babies are to die for!

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave.

It's a toss up between the reading material, which I can't get enough of, and the nursing cover. I plan on nursing and I have only seen bland covers to choose from so far, that one is great! 

• Options

1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids?   NICOLE RICHIE

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave.  SNUGGLE ME'Z

• Options
    1. I love seeing Tory Spelling out and about with liam and stella, they always seem so happy and well put together.
    2. The gorgeous diaper bag, It's just so cute I love it
  • Options

1.Heidi Klum, I really love that she loves to be pregnant, and she flaunts it! She is beautiful, fun, and stylish. I think I can really relate with her, she seems to be very down to earth, loves her kids and seems like a very sweet hands on mom.

2. The nursing cover. I don't have one and really should get one. With my first baby I was always using a blanket while nursing out in public and it always would slip down and was very uncomfortable. I'm doing the same with my new son and it's a pain. I would like something like this, not only is it stylish but very useful!

Finley Belle 12/27/07 Ezra Bennett 10/02/09 Josephine Pearl 12/31/11 H is for Hillman
  • Options

1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?   I think Jennifer Garner is a great mom. She seems very hands on with her children.

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive? The diaper bag or the Maya Wrap.

• Options

- I love seeing Katie Holmes with her daughter Suri. Katie keeps the two of them in style while enjoying the city life. They are adorable together!

-  The Posh Tots Classic Moses Basket. It is practical and helps a busy mom out.

Georgia Peach 87 image
  • Options

1. I don't really follow celebs, but once in a while I'll see a great shot of Matthew McConaughey with his son Levi - so cute!

2. I'm still in shock about being pg, its such an emotional roller coaster (wouldn't change a thing though). Everything is sooo cute and its overwhelming to realize that I'll need all that plus much much more. OMG!!!

• Options

I love Reese Witherspoon - she has beautiful kids and seems so normal

Hmmm, definitely the Robeez! Shoes are expensive when I have to buy them x 2!

• Options

my fav moms are gwen staphani and nicole richie. i love their style while they were preggers and the way they dress their babbies now. so cute.

i think my fav goodies would be the mya wrap and  the nursing cover.well i dont know it;s all soooo cute!

• Options

My favorite celeb mom is Reese Witherspoon. She is cute, her little girl is a spitting image of her, and I just love her in movies. Plus I think the name Ava is too cute.

The item that I would want most from the bag is the Maya Wrap Organic Ring Sling in Charcoal Eclipse. I am hoping to use one of those regularly once my baby comes in April.

• Options

1. I love seeing Michelle Williams with her little girl.  They always look relaxed and happy and really in sync with each other.  After losing Heath, I think they are a really wonderful example of how strong and important the bond between mother and daughter/son can be.

2. I love, love, love the Maya Wrap sling.  I am so looking forward to keeping my little boy close to me and this would just be perfect.

• Options

1. My favorite celebrity mom is Kelly Ripa.  I have always loved her since All My Children, and now she cracks me up on Regis.  The commercials she does are super cute and I admire her relationship with her husband.

2.  The item I would love to receive is the Gladiola Pea Baby Bag.  I fell in love with this bag when I saw it pictured.  It is so cute and does not even look like a diaperbag, but seems very functional.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

1. Angelia Jolie, she keeps her kids out of the spot light (for the most part) and allows them to be children. Her family seems to come before her career.

2. All of it, but if I have to pick one item I would say the Robeez, I love my shoes and can't wait to have adorable tiny shoes for my little one.

• Options

1. Who is your favorite celeb mom? Don't have a fave? Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids?

I love seeing pics of Jennifer Garner and kids.  She seems to be down-to-earth and more of a regular, every day mom than a celeb mom.  I also really enjoy watching Tori Spelling on Tori and Dean Home Sweet Hollywood and also on their previous show Tori and Dean Inn Love.  It's fun to watch the kids grow up and all the hilarity that is there life.

2. Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive? There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave. The sling for sure.  It looks super comfy and is also very fashionable!

• Options

Heidi!!! She is so funny and seems to be pregnant all the time. I love how she is able to be successful both personally and professionally.

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave.

The robeez shoes. I love little kids shoes (seriously, super cute) and robeez has some great ones. I have to stop myself from buying them all!

• Options
    hmdhmd member

1. Probably Reese Witherspoon.  She seems like a great mom.

2. I would love the diaper bag!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids?Heidi Klum - she cracks me up on Project Runway and seems relatable 2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave.I love the sling carrier and the little teddy bear outfit! 
    Siggy Deleted Due to Internet Stalking. Mama to Q, born July 2010
  • Options

1. Sarah Jessica Parker

2. The bag, definitely

• Options

1. I love love love Nicole Richie and Baby Harlow, I can't wait to see her new little one. They always look so adorable.

2. The bag, I love the color, they style, everything. As a first time mom, I would look hot carrying that around.

• Options

1. Either Gwen Stefani or Jennifer Garner

2. All of the items are great but I especially like the nursing cover and the moses basket.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1. Jenny McCarthy... I really respect her for taking a stand for her child. She has done so much to educate other mothers on Autism and the education of our children. I don' t have a child with Autism, but being a teacher I have had many experiences with children on the spectrum. I feel that she is really making a difference in her child's life and in many other children's lives as well.

2. I love the Moses Basket from Posh Tots! I can just picture my little one snuggled up in it. It would be a great thing to have around the house!

BabyFruit Ticker BFP#1 8/15/09 missed mc, d&c 10/22/09 @ 9wks BFP#2 1/28/10 natural mc 2/16/10 @ 5w1d BFP#3 2/07/11 med induced mc 3/11/11 @ 8 wks BFP#4 6/25/11 waiting on Baby Brant to arrive 3/1/12! "...For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future..." Jeremiah 29:11
  • Options

1. I would have to say Jennifer Garner as well. She seems like her kids are her number 1 priority and she's just such a mom.

2. I would love to have any item from the bag, getting even one of them would be a blessing.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  i would say Reese Witherspoon! She is a great mom and has the balancing act of career, social life and motherhood down to a science! she gracefully has overcome some personal obstacles, but remains fabulous and close by her children!

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave. I would say the pregnancy magazine, being a (soon to be) first time mom, all the informaiton I can fill myself with the better!

• Options

1. I love seeing pics of Jennifer Garner and her daughter....adorable...they just make me happy!

2. I love the nursing cover...I really need to find one of those!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1. My favorite celebrity mom is Kate Hudson, she just exudes this great energy and always seems to throughly enjoy being with her son.

2. The Amy Michelle baby bag....it's gorgeous, and very stylish! Love it!

• Options

1)  I love Christy Turlington, both as a celebrity and a mom.  She's just someone I think I'd really get along with in person.  She's someone who uses her fame to give back to her community, and I respect that a lot.

2)  Everytime I've gotten a "Tiny Prints" invitation or announcement in the mail, I've loved it.  So that would be my pick.

• Options

I would have to say my fave celeb mom is Heidi Klum.  She loves being pregnant and she is stays looking gorgeous (plus I love project Runway).  But the celeb child I love seeing pictures of hands down is Suri Cruise, she is absolutely adorable!

I would most love to win the sling.  I have been looking for a sling to help around the house to have my hands free but still get to snuggle.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?   Gwyneth Paltrow

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive? I love that bag!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"