1st Trimester
Options

Bump Sweeps: Win a Celebrity "BUMP" Bag valued at $1450

Re: Bump Sweeps: Win a Celebrity "BUMP" Bag valued at $1450

• Options

My Fave celebrity mom would have to be Katie Holmes! Her and her daughter are adorable. 

The item I would most like to receive is the Amy Michelle bag.  So cute a stylish!!

• Options
    1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids?Halle Berry and her child Nahla . . She is my favorite celeb mom, because she is a lot like me and my family.  I'm bi-racial . . half-black and half-white . . our DD is multiracial, which is 50% asian and 1/4 black and 1/4 white . . I love seeing celebs and actually "real people" who are like our family.Additionally, I think she is done to earth and really puts her family first.   

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave. 

I LOVE the Amy Michelle bag, it is gorgeous. And it doesn't even look like a diaper bag, which makes it fashionable and functional at the same time.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1. Fave Celeb Mom: Katherine Heigl,with adopted daughter Naleigh. My husband and I were going to adopt before getting pregnant with our IVF miracle. I loved her as an actress before, but now I really look up to her. I can't wait to see more pictures of her and Naleigh together!

2.) Bump Bag Item: Definatly the sling! I plan on wearing my baby quite a bit so I'd love to add that sling to my collection!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1) Kate Hudson

2) The sling!

• Options

1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids? Faith Hill. She is never portrayed in a negative light, her marriage is great and she is beautiful!

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave. The diaper bag, I love it!

For this child I prayed, and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him.
    1 Samuel 1:27
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DX PCOS
    Success with #1 after Femara + Trigger + IUI Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids?  

Gwen Stefani.  She is so stylish!

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave.

That diaper bag is to die for.  It looks like a purse, I love that!

• Options

1.  I have 2 favorite celeb moms...I love to hear Kelly Ripa talk about her kids and show family photos on Regis and Kelly. I think she and Mark are a great couple and seem to keep their kids grounded. I also love Gwen Stefani...she has such great style and the clothes she puts her boys in are so "rock", she just seems to be able to "do it all" and seems happy.

2.  I LOVE the diaper bag, I like to have stylish bags that are functional...also the Suggle Me'z looks super cute, and in Ohio, that would come in handy!!

• Options

1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids?   Gwyneth Paltrow- She is so stylish, and doesnt let the spot light get in the way of her mothering.  Her kids are adorable!

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave.  The hooter hider!  It enpowers women to feed there babies the way they want to in public without being embarrased that everyone can see their hooters. 

• Options

1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Gwyneth Paltrow

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  The Snuggle Me'z all-in-one infant car seat. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

1. I love Jennifer Garner. She always looks so down to earth and a lot of the pictures I see of her with her kids are playing. I love to see that she takes care of her own kids and plays with them!

2. I definitely want the Maya wrap! This is high on my must have list for when baby arrives!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Options
    1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?      Gwen Stefani & Nicole Ritchie   Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids? Gwen Stefani, Nicole Ritchie & Katie Holmes. 2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  

The Maya Wrap Organic Ring Sling, I love the different patterns and overall look.

• Options

1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids? I like Jennifer Garner, Reese Witherspoon, and Gwen Stefani. They always seem to be hanging our with their kids and seem like very down-to-earth parents.

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave. The green bag is gorgeous!

• Options

1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids?

Reese Witherspoon, she always looks fabulous even with the thousands of mommy responsibilities and she makes it look easy.

The Maya Wrap. DH & I travel a lot (in state and out) and this will be handy when we don't want to drag the stroller around. Plus it will be handy for shopping, which I'm determined to do a lot of. Babies need clothes afterall. Big Smile

~Mrs. J~ "Well behaved women rarely make History" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
  • Options
    1. My Fav celeb Mom is Reese Witherspoon and Nicole Richie. Reese seems so calm and collected and Nicole is so rocker chic with her adorable bump!2. I really like the sling and the car seat, but all those goodies look amazing! 
  • Options

1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Selma Hayek

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive? The Robeez shoes and the Maya wrap.
  • Options

1) I like Gwen Stefani, her kids seem more important to her than her fame.

2)The maya wrap the best,it all is pretty cool!

• Options

1) My favorite celeb mom is actually a celeb dad - Matthew McConaughey! You always see him and his son Levi together at the beach in photos! He is an amazing father and actor and I am glad to say he is also a native Texan!

2) I would love the Maya Sling. It is beautiful and I think that it would be very beneficial to have when baby comes in April!!

• Options

Heidi Klum is my favorite.  I was watching her on Ellen yesterday and she just has this style and grace about her while pregnant.  (not that she's not these things when not pregnant).  She was joking about driving around in a minivan because that's what they need to haul around their brood.  She is just very down to earth and I just love how she regards her family.

I think that the diaper bag is awesome.  I really like that it looks so much like a regular handbag.  Of course all of the items in this package are amazing!

• Options

1. My favorite celeb mom is Dina Lohan. I like her leeching ability. I hope to one day make as much money off of my children as she has hers. My favoirte pic is by far, Lindsay's mug shot. Any of them really. So adorable.

2. I like them all. But my favorite is the mother daughter matching handcuffs. That rocks.

• Options

My favorite celeb mom is Katie Holmes. She and Suri are just SO cute!

The Maya Wrap. I love them

• Options
    1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids?I like to see Angelina Jolie out with her kids. I was adopted myself so I think it is awesome that she has been able not only to have her own children but to take in other children who need a good home and someone to love them!
     2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave.More than anything I NEED that Maya Sling. I just found out I am expecting #2 (and DD is only 10 months old) which was a complete surprise. The sling would help me keep both little ones close to me and help when we need to take trips up and down the stairs when DC#2 is born!
  • Options

My favorite celebrity mom would have to be Nicole Kidman. She is one of my favorite actresses and she was absolutely stunning during her pregnancy! Plus when she and Tom Cruise couldn't have children they adopted and I think that was just wonderful!

I would love to have the diaper bag from Amy Michelle! Its so stylish and I love that color green! It'd be great if you were having a girl or a boy. Its hard to find a bag that is chic, sturdy, and washable!!! 

Great products!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

Reese Witherspoon with Heidi Klum as a close second.  Both are very dedicated moms.  Reese is so down to earth.

The Dear Baby Books.  The time I spend reading to/with my son is priceless.

• Options

1) Gwyneth Paltrow

2) The Robeez shoes are adorable.

• Options

1.  Fav celeb mom is Melissa Joan-Hart, we don't get to see as much of her in the public as I would like, but she seems very "real" and down to earth to me.

2. Fav bump bag item would have to be the Maya Wrap Sling, is something I very much want, it's a much better alternative to just putting the baby in a pumkin seat, it helps to build that bond!

• Options

I don't know.  I think most of the time I am too caught up in my own kids to pay attention to celebs.  I love Reese Witherspoon.  She seems like a real person and a real Mom.

I think either the sling (but I do own 2 already) or the hooter hider.  That is one thing I don't have yet!

• Options

1. Who is your favorite celeb mom? Don't have a fave? Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids?

My favorite celeb mom would be Kris Jenner. She is hilarious and she values her family and togetherness (even with her crazy kids!)

2. Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive? There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave.  I love the sling bag! It's Stylin'!

• Options

1. Jessica Alba

2. Im sure we would use everything!

• Options

1. My favorite celeb mom is Reese Witherspoon. She seems like such a great, down to earth woman and mother.

2. I love the Gladiola Pea Baby bag!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

1. My favorite celeb mom is Michelle Williams, she has been through so much in the last few years and she is always so strong and put together. She is not your typical celeb mom, she looks and acts like a real human being.

2. For a favorite item I'd have to say Maya Wrap Organic Ring Sling in Charcoal Eclipse. I hope to wear my child as much as possible so a sling is a must need item!

• Options

I love Reese Witherspoon. She is adorable and seems like she spends a lot of time being a "mom" instead of a "celebrity".

I love the Amy Michelle diaper bag!

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids?  My favorite celeb mom is probalby Nicole Richie.  Her daughter is absolutely adorable, and even while pregnant Nicole always looks so fashionable.

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave.  I love the Posh Tots Moses Basket!

• Options

1. Jennifer Garner for sure!

2. I would love everything, but I would be most excited about that sling!  

• Options

1. Favorite celebrity mom is: Jennifer Garner. I love how down-to-earth she seems and the fact that we rarely see her with makeup in her day-to-day life or when she's just out and about with her daughter. After Violet was born, she seemed to back off from the spotlight to put her focus on her daughter, which I really respect. I also saw her on the Jay Leno Show and love how involved she is with Violet's co-op preschool.

2. Favorite bump bag item: I would have to go with the Maya Wrap Sling, as it would be something I would use a lot. I love that it has an attached organizer so it's not just a sling and it would be great for quick trips in places. I also like that it's adjustable to baby and it looks super comfy for momma.

• Options

1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids?  Gwen Stefani - she is so cool and you can tell how much she loves being a mommy!

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave.  Maya Wrap Organic Ring Sling - it looks great and comfy for the baby!

• Options

My Favorite celebrity mom is Kelly Ripa. She is so down to earth and she isnt afraid to tell you stupid mistakes she made with her children. She makes you feel like she could live next door. Shes a typical mom and that's why i like her.

It is really hard to decide. I really like the  Tots Classic Moses Basket and the Angel Dear Green Frog Blanket!! So Cute!

• Options

I don't really have a fave celeb mom but I do like to see pics of Angelina and Brad's kids.

I would love to get the little Moses basket.  I had one as a baby and would my baby to have one too.

• Options

- I love to see pics of Suri Cruise: although they seem to be few and far between!

- I love the Amy Michele baby bag!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

1.  Who is your favorite celeb mom?  Don't have a fave?  Who do you most like to see pictures of their kids? Reese Witherspoon is my favorite celeb mom. I think she is very down to earth and seems to really love her children.

2.  Which Bump Bag item would you most like to receive?  There are a lot of goodies in there, but let us know your fave. I'm a sucker for baby shoes, so my favorite goodie would be the Robeez shoes.

J+C est. 6.22.08
    Adele Lorraine b. 7.13.11

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Jennifer Garner, she seems the most real

probably the Amy Michelle Gladiola Pea Baby Bag

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"