2nd Trimester
Options

Watching King of the Crown...

...and wondering if this is what happens to the girls who grow up from "Toddlers and Tiaras".

This poor, poor girl's mother just told her that she didn't make top ten because she looked fat in her swim suit.

...Wth, Mom?

Re: Watching King of the Crown...

• Options
    Oh my god thats horrible... I have a confession though, we got our girl name from an adorable toddler on that show!?
  • Options

I don't mind pageants. I did them when I was a kid. My mom had a ball. I remember nothing, so I sincerely doubt it had any lasting effect on me.

But the mom on this other show? Her daughter is like, in her late teens at the very youngest. Why the hell would you say that to your 17+ year old daughter?!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    i was just watching this too and think women like that shouldnt be mothers. This is why girls have no selfesteem and throw up 15 times a day
  • Options
    hahah..well my hubby is making me watch kimbo slice on ultimate fighther...toddlers and tiara girls grow up to date guys like this! haha
  • Options
    imagenannyannie:

...and wondering if this is what happens to the girls who grow up from "Toddlers and Tiaras".

This poor, poor girl's mother just told her that she didn't make top ten because she looked fat in her swim suit.

...Wth, Mom?

I wonder if that lady ever thought she'd be such a horrible Mom while she was pregnant and excitedly expecting her little one.

Scary!!!

• Options

imagejkylie:
    hahah..well my hubby is making me watch kimbo slice on ultimate fighther...toddlers and tiara girls grow up to date guys like this! haha

HAHAHA Our DH's would like each other this is what DH is making me watch...

• Options
    imagekimbarnes83:

I wonder if that lady ever thought she'd be such a horrible Mom while she was pregnant and excitedly expecting her little one.

Scary!!!

I wonder this, too. I know that I had a lot of parent-induced self-esteem issues (Dad) and I cannot imagine how much worse that would have been, had I been on stage in a swim suit EVER.

• Options

imagejkylie:

Ditto this. And he just got finished playing the ps3. He had a rough day so I'm letting it go.?

• Options
    imagenannyannie:
    imagekimbarnes83:

Scary!!!

I wonder this, too. I know that I had a lot of parent-induced self-esteem issues (Dad) and I cannot imagine how much worse that would have been, had I been on stage in a swim suit EVER.

Seriously.  If I end up being half as bad a parent as my parents were, I'm going to hang me'self.

• Options
    I keep thinking "I won't make the same mistakes they did, so that ups my chances by at least half of not being a terrible Mom." :) And Bun is so good about keeping me in check. Today he told me I couldn't cry about money, 'cause the Hitchhiker (baby) doesn't like to see Momma cry.
  • Options

imagenannyannie:
    I keep thinking "I won't make the same mistakes they did, so that ups my chances by at least half of not being a terrible Mom." :) And Bun is so good about keeping me in check. Today he told me I couldn't cry about money, 'cause the Hitchhiker (baby) doesn't like to see Momma cry.

Hitchhiker.  I love it.

You're very inactive tonight! What's the deal?!

• Options

I'm doing a couple things at the same time...lol. But I'm here. Don't have a ton to say today. I had a really rough one, and I'm still sort of recuperating from the emotional meltdown. Lol.

Also, eating a candy bar and watching Toddlers & Tiaras. It's like a freakin' train wreck.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"