3rd Trimester
Options

NewLerma

Do you have a link to the post you were talking about in my thread?

Re: NewLerma

• Options

https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/14962874.aspx

Sorry I was making sure DH got MY clothes to wash as well lol!

• Options
    Bwahaha... nipped that in the bud...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lol I am going to save that post for when I need a good laugh!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

If it had been at night I'd have been way harsher! But since day time is a helluva lot more p&r I was a little afraid people were going to jump my shiit. I was a little taken by this response, not sure if she was being biitchy or not...

imageJami lynn:
    imageNewLerma:
    imageJami lynn:

Wow, I have never seen third tri jump all over someone like this... even at some really silly/flameful things people have posted.. including myself...

just sayin

It didn't really start until she started saying we were all rude people just for making a few comments about her use of capitalization.  I know that sarcasm is hard to read on the net, but I seriously went back and looked at 2nd and all the way down on 3rd thinking that it was a joke. She got butthurt and then we snapped. At least that's how I see it.

I'm not sayng I care, I'm just saying I've never seen the snark. Usually everyone around here is too nice for my taste ;) But it's cool I guess because I don't have to think twice about what I post because the ladies are normally very understanding...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"