Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Wed 11/18

2»

Re: TWW Wed 11/18

• Options
    LuND said:
    @wabash15 corgis are the best!!!!!!! I'm sure @JuneRoseRuby would agree :)
     **SNIP**
    Of course I do!! 

32 years old (both H and I)
    Dating 7/2008
    Married 7/2014
    H Type I Diabetic
    TTC 1/2016
    12/2016 mental break from TTC-NTNP
    1/10/2017 initial appt with RE (all BW results WNL)
    1/17/2017 SA DX Virtual Azoo (3 sperm 0%morph 0%motility)
    1/18/2017 STP tubes clear
    2/1/2017 initial appt with Urologist
    2/15/2017 DX H Robertsonian Translocation
    H is on clomid and Theralogix Supplements
    6/26/17 repeat SA: 47 sperm 0% morph 13% motility
    7/26/17 IVF Consult, repeat SA (4 sperm)
    8/21/17 Starting IVF cycle with Donor Sperm backup
    9/1/17 ER ICSI PGS: only 2 donor embryos made it to freeze
    9/13/17 Started cycle for IUI with donor and clomid
    9/27/17 IUI canceled for overstim
    October Plan IUI with donor and low dose clomid

• Options
    @cactusblossum sorry for the BFN but glad putting the thermometer to the side of the tongue worked! It's definitely made temping more accurate for me.
    Me: 29 | DH: 30
    Married since: May 2015
    TTC #1 since August 2016 (also TTC for 3 months in Fall 2015)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @lund YES exactly, I have to wait until H is in the right mood or frame of mind for any serious discussions. He is more moody than me! But he knows it and recognizes it at least, just says I have to deal with it for the rest of our lives haha. I think it's because men are terrible at multitasking, so if there is anything else on his mind he can't take anymore. 

• Options
    hartmich said:
    @lund YES exactly, I have to wait until H is in the right mood or frame of mind for any serious discussions. He is more moody than me! But he knows it and recognizes it at least, just says I have to deal with it for the rest of our lives haha. I think it's because men are terrible at multitasking, so if there is anything else on his mind he can't take anymore. 
    YUP!  I was hoping to MAYBE have a civil discussion with him when I go home for lunch (he doesn't work today), but then he just texted me all upset because our vacuum cleaner grabbed a carpet thread and ruined a small piece of carpet while he was vacuuming. WELP, that pretty much negates any possibility that we can talk about anything else when I go home for lunch LOL. 
  • Options
    @LoveInDC @hartmich I'm stealing both of your dogs!

Me: 28 | DH: 33
    EDD: March 24, 2018 - angel baby at 21 weeks <3 

• Options
    LuND said:
    hartmich said:
    YUP!  I was hoping to MAYBE have a civil discussion with him when I go home for lunch (he doesn't work today), but then he just texted me all upset because our vacuum cleaner grabbed a carpet thread and ruined a small piece of carpet while he was vacuuming. WELP, that pretty much negates any possibility that we can talk about anything else when I go home for lunch LOL. 
    100% agree...my husband is terrible at multi-tasking and I have been strategic about bringing up things like "changing his habits."
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:  13/15 (9AL)

CD/DPO:  18/5

Timing:  -5, -4, -3, -1, O, +2

Testing:  10 DPO Monday, 1/23, if I make it that far.  Last month I had a 9 day LP :(

R/R:  I've had a heck of a time falling asleep the last couple of nights and didn't fall asleep on the acupuncture table yesterday, which I always do.  I do manage to finally hit a deep sleep sometime after 1 or 2, but it still blows.  I haven't had insomnia in years.  I'm going to have to work on my bedtime routine until I get past whatever this is...also, I'm doing OK now, but I suspect this will be me after lunch:

Image result for sleepy gif

Q/CS:  Nope

GTKY:  We're renters, so no pets at the moment.  I had the sweetest cat in the world for 18 years, before she crossed the rainbow bridge a couple of years ago.  OH isn't a big cat person, but we both love dogs and plan to get at least two giants when we finally own.  He wants a Newfoundland and I want a Great Dane mixed with something else big and sweet since the mixes tend to live longer.

Me: 45 OH: 42
    Beloved SS: born 12/2011
    TTC my bio #1/our #2 since January 2016
    **TW** June 2016 had CP **end TW**
    August 2016 - dx with DOR
    Somewhere in here received recommendation to do IVF with donor eggs, elected not to; OH dx with Low T
    May 2017 - began freezing sperm
    June 2017 - OH began treatment for Low T
    July 2017 - began doing 1 IUI via a midwife and 1 at home insemination each cycle
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6259ba
    July 2018 - exhausted frozen sperm, officially NTNP since OH is probably shooting blanks

• Options
    @Aurora1973 sorry for the insomnia. Not being able to sleep is the worst. Random idea: Great Dane mixed with Irish Wolfhound!  Although, I guess neither breed lives very long, but maybe crossing the two would help (probably not)?
  • Options
    @lund @dragonfly87 Oh the games we play to get our H's to do what we want.... 

• Options
    @hartmich - That's a great name! Why didn't we think of that.
  • Options
    Given all the BSC crazy symptom spotting going on for us ladies today, it would be great to have a thread (and to jab at the ridiculous driveby posts a bit) titled "Reasons Why I Must be Pregnant" 
    *snip*
    Can we please do this? lol I got a fun one. So I spent a good part of last week nauseated/puking, crampy, extremely bloated, and constipated with hot flashes, lower back pain, and insomnia. Naturally, it was "because I'm obviously pregnant". Late last weeks things finally "moved down south" and it turns out when you get that extremely constipated, your body rejects further food, you feel the obstruction via cramping, bloating, and lower back pain, you can't sleep, and you get hot flashes. I felt 1000% better after "going". Whoops.
  • Options
    Omg so cute! @hartmich
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    TTC #1 since May 2016
    MFI – Low Morph (0-5%)
    IUI #1 Aug '17 BFN
    IUI #2 Oct '17 BFN
    IUI #3 Dec '17 BFN
    IVF April/May 2018
  • Options
    LoveInDC said:
    Given all the BSC crazy symptom spotting going on for us ladies today, it would be great to have a thread (and to jab at the ridiculous driveby posts a bit) titled "Reasons Why I Must be Pregnant" 
    *snip*
    Can we please do this? lol I got a fun one. So I spent a good part of last week nauseated/puking, crampy, extremely bloated, and constipated with hot flashes, lower back pain, and insomnia. Naturally, it was "because I'm obviously pregnant". Late last weeks things finally "moved down south" and it turns out when you get that extremely constipated, your body rejects further food, you feel the obstruction via cramping, bloating, and lower back pain, you can't sleep, and you get hot flashes. I felt 1000% better after "going". Whoops.
    We've done this in the past. Something along the lines of Embarrassing BSC Google Searches.

But I say feel free to start a new one since the other one is buried. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: moot

Timing: moot

Testing:  BFN

R/R: Rant - Started my cycle early.  Ick.  Spoke to RE, currently the plan is to try IUI next month, then repeat testing if not successful and try IVF in May/June.

But, it's a good day.  Went with a friend to pick up her mom's dog who escaped from a kennel.  Met the sweetest 9 year old Bloodhound mix.  Who is a total doll, loves our other dogs, loves the kids.  So sweet little Lucius joined the family. 

CS/Q:

GTKY:  What pets do you have at home? And/Or is there a type of pet you've always wanted?

4 dogs now, 2 kitties.  Plus two fish tanks.
  • Options
    jess0211jess0211 member
    edited January 2017
    I am soooo behind today, going to do my best to catch up...

First thanks to all the congrats for DH, you ladis are the sweetest!

@Redpuma119 @kaitlink33 @haylsbayls @LoveInDC @cactusblossom @peregrine sorry for BFNs.

@loveindc I ♡ your dog!!!! Omg! I may also come kidnap!!

@dilynne sorry you're still sick!

@lund I laughed at your comment about planning out argumentd that haven't happened yet. I do that wayyyy too much with dh. Good luck with that! Hugs!

@kmac09 sorry about your boss, that's frustrating

@hartmich cute doggie!

@FLAshley I am just getting ready to watch This is Us

@Aurora1973 fx for a longer LP this month!

Sorry if I missed anyone...mobile bumping!

ETA: grammar matters

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Peregrine so sorry for the BFN/starting your cycle early but congrats on Lucius joining your family!
  • Options
    @kaitlink33 I don't think I am keeping my sanity with this long cycle... Trying not to think of what CD it is. It's been better since I started treatment because now I at least have RE appointments to make me feel like the cycle is moving along.

@loveindc You're dog is gorgeous! Look at that mane!

@lund That's a huge pain in the butt about your H and his drinking. I don't think you're blowing it out of proportion. As ladies we are juggling and doing so much to get pregnant that in my humble opinion our gentlemen need to pitch in where they can. And I'm sorry to hear about you're BRCA1 positive. FX you get your BFP soon.
    Also - you summed up my cycle very well. Complete mind-f*ck. I feel like my body is playing jokes on me.

@hartmich I love your dog and his carseat. So cute!

@sbarluccico I am constantly calculating due dates and planning when I would tell people! I can't help it.
  • Options
    Hi all, on mobile and late to the game, sorry not more personal... Sorry for the BFNS, good luck with the husband jedi mind tricks and love love love hearing and seeing fur babies

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 26/12

Timing: -4, -2, O

Testing: friday

R/R: i missed the drama! Boo. I was in a "I hate the world mood" and it would have been fun to jave ammunition for that fire. However, DH got home at a decent hour and we ate dinner together! (I usually eat first) Gotta love a crockpot.

CS/Q: nope!

GTKY:  What pets do you have at home? And/Or is there a type of pet you've always  wanted?
    We have 2 cats. They are the current loves of our life. I definitely want a dog o e day but not until a home vs Apt when I know we will be home at regular times

Me: 32, DH: 31
    Together: 11/2008, married: 3/2014
    DH: Type 1 Diabetes, (dx 4/15) Celiac Disease (dx 11/14), Treatment induced Neuropathy of Diabetes (dx 7/15)
    DH SA: 11/16: low count and low motility
    DH SA: 12/16: borderline low, count and motility
    1/20/17: BFP, 1/24/17: CP
    5/17:low AMH (0.89)
    6/17: first IUI cycle, 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI: 2 follies, BFN (count 58 million, 97% motility)
    7/17: second IUI, 2.5 letrozole, OPK, IUI: 1 follie, BFN (count 9.5 million swimming- dont know percentage)
    8/17: third IUI, 5.0 letrozole, 

• Options
    @FLAshley just watched This is Us....and well hell, now I am a blubbering hot mess.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    kaitlink33kaitlink33 member
    edited January 2017
    @madspunk hopefully your long cycle ends soon and that you have RE appointments to keep you busy.

Guys...this is tmi, but I just started spotting when I got to work and I can not tell you how overly excited I was. I even messaged DH to tell him which of course got me the standard "ok?" Response but I hope this turns into af so I can start my next cycle.
    NTNP since 2012
    Officially TTC #1 since January 2015
  • Options
    @jess0211 @flashley best episode ever, right?!! I can't get enough. 

Me: 28 | DH: 33
    EDD: March 24, 2018 - angel baby at 21 weeks <3 

• Options
    @haylsbayls @jess0211 @FLAshley ok now I have to watch right this instant! Ready to cry a lot...
  • Options
    @FLAshley oh no!  What happened?

@beachbunnyxo123 it was supposed to be fasting but no one told me before. I had only eaten 3 peanut butter filled pretzels so they said it was ok. As for the vitamins, I took the super b complex on Friday & Saturday & my appt was on Monday.  Oh, and please tell me you have a picture you can post of your puppy with its lion cut!!

@wabash15 oh I would totally never really get a pig or monkey. I just always thought they were so cute!!

@alysapuggles I've never heard of that kind of fish. It sounds cool!!

@Dinosaur your pet made me laugh!
  • Options
    Anyone who wants to cry please watch it !!!!  :'(:'(:'(

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility