IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

Re: WTO sat 1/14

• Options
    love1229love1229 member
    edited January 2017
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: PNV, OPK, BBT

R/R: Bought my BBT, was all ready to temp today for the 2nd time at 7:15...and then my dog woke me up doing that infamous dog gag and I ran out of bed to put a towel down so he didn't puke on the carpet. (We have showings today and I don't feel like cleaning up dog barf). So my temp is 0.04 higher than yesterday but I don't know how accurate that is now. Maybe one day my dog will learn there is a reason he's only fed dog food ($$$ dog food at that)

ETA: bump ate my post

CS/Q: is this temp ok today since I got up and then immediately took or should I discard it? I'm new to temping/still reading/learning.

GTKY: What is your perfect Saturday with your DH? One where DH is home all day. We have opposite schedules and don't have one day when we are both off. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @canonmom413 thanks, I certainly am resting. It's all I have the energy for. Planning to use OPKs EOD starting today. Hopefully you get the day off although planning birthday parties sounds like fun, where do you work?
  • Options
    @TravelingCouple hey CD budy! Sorry you're sick, hope you're feeling better soon!!!

@love1229 aww sorry about your dog vomiting.  I suck with temping so I will let the more experienced ladies take that question. 

@canonmom413 that sounds like a lovely Saturday!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @TravelingCouple I'm a photographer and I work at the dance studio ( receptionist, all-doer ) so birthday party days i just sit there and make sure everyone signs waivers and the party family pays ;) nothing glamorous. 

@wabash15 your perfect Saturday sounds great! 

@jess0211 yesss a smiley! Go get em tiger ;) 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Options
    Month/Cycle:  2/2

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: Right now just PNVs, BBT, green tea

R/R: It's Saturday and it's a long weekend!  But today I have to grade a ton of papers.  Tomorrow DH and I are painting our hallway and all the ceilings in our house, which I'm really nervous about going well.

CS/Q: nothing to see yet

GTKY:  What is your perfect Saturday?

It would start with me going to barre class.  Then DH and I would take a day trip, either to wineries or hiking in the mountains.  At night we'd lay on the couch and binge Netflix.

@TravelingCouple FX your fever breaking means you're on your way to feeling better!
    @jess0211 Hooray for flashing smiley!!!
  • Options
    Thank you lovely ladies for the well wishes. Being sick in bed means I can be in TB more today than I usually would!
    @canonmom413 I wish I had the eye for photography! Sounds like fun :)
    @BertieMeetsGertie sorry that it may be a missed cycle. Maybe it will delay enough that you can squeeze in a BD session beforehand.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 0- TTA until April 

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: Temping, CM, PNV

R/R: I have only been temping for a week now but my chart looks like it's on crack. I was happy the first few days because my tempatures were coming in all right around the same but now they are all over the place. I guess that is to be expected though only two weeks post BC. 

CS/Q: Not yet. 

GTKY:  What is your perfect Saturday?
    I really miss double dating. It's been forever since my DH and I have been able to go out with another couple. I miss my girlfriends and having other people around to do things with. That would be a perfect Saturday for me right now if I could make it happen. 
  • Options
    @JJMNO1616 yes! I miss double dating too and having people around to go out with. DH doesn't like most of my friend's husbands so we don't go out with them and his friend are all work friends and he either doesn't want to see them outside of work. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @lulu1180 have fun at the toboggan chutes!! 

Welp, just had a big glob of (unusable) EWCM. If I manage to O today or tomorrow, we would have -4 or -5 timing. Yuck! I really was hoping to O at my regular time, but oh well. 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Options
    @purplg8r good luck in tww!

@BertieMeetsGertie awww I am sorry you can't hio right now.

@lulu1180 thanks for starting the after dark thread! It was fun!

@LadyMeowMeow yay for long weekend! Even if you do have to work, at least you can work from your couch in sweat pants with wine....that's my plan anyway 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    jess0211 said:
    @LuND what is microstroke/microblade brows?

**tw*** one of my good friends swears she never gets noticable CM and she got ktfu** end tw**
    It's hard to explain, but it's a form of tattooing. This is her FB page: https://www.facebook.com/MirandaNicholsAesthetician/

and, of course I JUST got EWCM - edited my post. 
  • Options
    @TravelingCouple Sorry to hear you are sick! Hope you feel better soon. 

@love1229 My temps are being wonky too. My thermometer says that it is accurate within .2 degrees though so .04 doesn't seem like a big difference to me? What do I know though... I'm obviously new at this. 

@LuND I'm also very interested to know what microblade/microstroke is. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:  1/1

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: the normal stuff. Will get back into temping next week. This past week was just weird.

R/R: Rant: I work at a call center and they might start making me take escalation calls (angry customer calls) and I really don't need that in my life. There's a reason why I moved to a department that doesn't deal with customers. 

CS/Q: 

GTKY:  What is your perfect Saturday? Just getting out of the house and doing something that we don't do literally every day. Go for a walk, go visit a zoo, watch a movie, SOMETHING
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @adirat He actually didn't read the thread (I didn't want to betray all of your confidences like that) but I was so turned on when describing my experience that I gave him a little something lol.  Although I did let him later read my description

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Options
    @lulu1180 that's Amaze Balls!!! So glad to hear the SA was great and that you got your HSG scheduled this cycle!!!
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Options
    @lulu1180 i figured :/ only temping during af to have a filled chart ( last time I temped, the OCD in me wanted every day filled haha) 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Options
    @canonmom413 I'm the same way, I usually like to temp during AF just to have a full data set.  Plus it's nice to see if there are any kind of patterns even during AF

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Options
    @heatherdubrow I'm obsessed too!  It's definitely an addiction for me.  I never thought I'd say I was addicted to something even remotely related to exercise. :D

@lulu1180 Yay for those SA results!  And happy for you that they could get you an appointment so soon.  Have you had success with green tea increasing EWCM?  I'm trying it this cycle for that reason.  Also, that red panda gif just made my day!
  • Options
    @lulu1180 That's great news! It's always awesome when things turn out better than expected. 

@JulesDP It's awful. I sat with some people that did take escalated calls and I was uncomfortable just listening to them. Customers generally just want what they can't have but demand it over and over. It'll make me absolutely miserable if they make me do this. Fingers crossed they don't. 

Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @LadyMeowMeow I know me too! But it's such a fun way to exercise and I felt like I saw results in my butt and legs really fast!
  • Options
    @lulu1180 no no it wasn't the good result, just how it was worded.  I and so many others are so happy and relieved for you to have ruled that out.  I know you didn't mean anything by it and I hope you always feel that you can share news here, good or bad or in between.  <3
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017