Dating since: 11/17/2001
Married: 9/26/2009
TTC: June 2016
BFP: 9/01/2017
EDD: 5/14/2018

Re: TWW Sunday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Ohemgee ahhhh sometimes I don't temp during the TWW if I'm traveling and it does take some pressure and anxiety off I think. Probably the only reason I do it is to look for hints in my chart that I might be KU.  And if I do get KU that month I might want to look back on my chart later.
  • Options
    @antoto your chart is looking rather triphasiac!  FX for you!

@beachbunnyxo123 nice on DH winning that much. Sounds like a great trip. 

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    @antoto that's a good looking chart!! Fx for you!!!
  • Options
    Thanks @kiwi2628, I appreciate your support!

@FLAshley I wish I could say the 1st month of TTC was the worst, but for me that has not been the case. And yeah, implantation is pretty much impossible at 4 DPO so might save yourself some stress to relax on the testing a bit. :/

@beachbunnyxo123 I don't temp. I know, I know, please don't judge me. It's not because I don't believe it reduces stress and offers answers to many people on here because I know it does, and I think that's great. Truth is, I and MH both have a really bad history of sleeping issues. Once in 2012 I didn't sleep at all for 10 days --not exaggerating-- so we go kinda nuts on the sleep hygiene and turn off our phones at night and all that. We are also both very light sleepers and can't get out of bed without waking each other. We finally after many years found a system that works for both of us and I am 100% positive if I start temping it will shatter our system, and cause a lot of stress for us both, which is ultimately worse for TTC than not temping. Because I feel bad for not temping, I do other stuff people probably would call overboard (ie. extreme diet restrictions). I do track my CM and use OPKs. Anyway, point is I don't have a chart to stalk, though I do so appreciate you being willing to stalk it :)
  • Options
    @antoto @beachbunnyxo123 the funny thing is I KNEW of course it would be a bfn at 4dpo but for some reason it was really upsetting. I have no self control when it comes to the sticks !! DH has a VR so I am so stressed wondering if it worked, blocked, no sperm. He goes for a SA the beginning of November but I know we are in for a long road.

Sounds like Vegas was fun. Always nice to return home though !

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• Options
    @FLAshley I know it's hard. Basically whatever month you're currently in is going to be the hardest one. I'm sorry you're struggling. 
  • Options
    @antoto thank you, really ! I really think I would be a little more crazy without you ladies ! Such an amazing support system here. 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16

• Options

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 17/5

Timing: -2,-1, O, +1

Testing: not sure 

R/R: Today is the first Sunday my husband has had off in a long time! Happy about that! We'll be watching football and that's about it. Have a good Sunday ladies!

CS/Q: nope

GTKY:  What song is your jam right now? Don't Wanna Know - Maroon 5 & Kendrick Lamar. 

@ohemgee I temp during the TWW because I like my chart to look complete. And if it were to be a BFP chart, I’d want to see how it looks lol. Every month I say that I’m not going to temp during the TWW because it stresses me out sometimes but I still do it.

H & I: Both 28
    Married: June 2015
    TTC #1: June 2016
    BFP: 11-24-16 ~ EDD 8-9-17
    IT'S A BOY!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @vflux33 no judgment!! You have to do what works best for you I completely understand. Was just wondering since 18 DPO seemed like a while. Sorry to here about the sleep difficulties!

@themrs enjoy the day off with YH! 
  • Options
    LmmtravelsLmmtravels member
    edited October 2016

Month/Cycle: 2/2 (I was putting cycle 1, but I think I was wrong and this is actually my second cycle TTC)

CD/DPO: 23/I think 2

Timing: EOD

Testing: Going to wait until AF is late (if it is). We shall see if I have enough willpower.

R/R: My younger sis was in town yesterday and really wanted to go to a pumpkin patch and corn maze. We went with our significant others and had a pretty good time (she’s a big kid at heart), but over the last few years I’ve struggled more and more to go to family-oriented things and not have kids (DH and I have had to put TTC off for a few years due to various reasons). Maybe it’s because now I’m older than a lot of the parents there and get a little down thinking about how much I wish I had a little one of my own to be there with? Or because it can feel super awkward doing family stuff without kids? Wow, this feels VERY dear diary. Sorry, ladies! Bleh! 

On a rave note, I got all errands done this morning so I can relax the rest of the day! 

CS/Q: n/a

GTKY: What song is your jam right now? 

@kiwi2628 I’m digging Heathens right now, too. 

Me:34 | DH: 35
    Married: 6/10/11
    *TW BFP: 12/4/16  EDD: 8/12/17
  • Options
    @vflux33 Sory about the bfn and that you're feeling down today. 
    @kiwi2628 I'm so jealous of your fall day!! That sounds so fun! 
    @bumpybump ugh, sorry you are feeling so crappy. I hope it's not strep!
    @antoto beautiful chart!! FX this is your cycle! 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Options
    @beachbunnyxo123 18 DPO is definitely a long time. There are other people with long LPs out there, but I don't think it's very common. My last LP was 14-16 days so I knew I was on the longer end, but I don't know what's going on now. Maybe my LH surge started further before O than I thought--making me 15-17 DPO now and not 18. Or maybe I had a second surge and the real one never got picked up (this is possible because I have had irregular cycles in the past). But because I had mid cycle spotting and EWCM at the same time as the surge I really thought it was correct, give or take a day. But alas, without temping, I can't be 100% sure. So I guess I'll suck it up and keep waiting for AF. 

Thank you so much for not judging me! I admit I have been kind of embarrassed about the not temping thing on here because I know it's not the norm, but I did really think it through and discuss with MH and we agreed that it would interfere with our sleep and make us both miserable. 

@lmmtravels I am with you. Unless I'm with my niece and nephew I feel so weird at that stuff and normally pass on it (which sucks because there is a killer corn maze near me). I see all these moms that are a decade younger than me and a few years ago it didn't bother me as much, but now that I'm getting closer to 35 and have been TTC for 6 months it is starting to mess with my mind. 
  • Options
    Yeah, @vflux33, it can be hard, for sure. I try to not let it get to me and enjoy the time I have now, but it's so hard when I want that time to look different, ya know? 
    Me:34 | DH: 35
    Married: 6/10/11
    *TW BFP: 12/4/16  EDD: 8/12/17
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 14/14

CD/DPO:  17/3

Timing:  -2, 0

Testing: I'm testing out my trigger right now so I'll prob just test daily until AF to get rid of my wondfos since I have a ridiculous amount.  5th day after trigger and it's still pretty dark 

R/R:  I go back for bloodwork tomo morning. This is my 10th time getting blood drawn in 2 weeks so I'm kinda over it.  Totally vegging today and doing nothing - it's glorious! 

CS/Q: 

I'm so old. Lol I can't think of even one right now 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Options
    @littlebug2010 I'm on mobile too, I can't see your chart though 
  • Options
    @JulesDP Thank you. I am heading out for some retail therapy shortly. I'm glad you were able to give your friend advice. Wishing both of you the best of luck !

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16

• Options
    kat0607kat0607 member
    edited October 2016
    Month/Cycle: 3/1

CD/DPO: 26/7

Timing: -3, -1

Testing: Waiting for 12dpo

R/R: On our way home from a relaxing weekend away! We met up with some of our friends who are expecting, and I wanted to ask so many questions, but I didn't want to reveal we are TTC. 

CS/Q: Temp dropped about .3 today, made me BSC for a minute, then I decided not to even bother thinking about it anymore. I was also really restless last night sleeping in an unfamiliar place so it could be anything.

Oddly enough, I don't have one specific jam at the moment. I don't listen to mainstream radio and I haven't really listened to any new music lately. I'd say anything by The 1975 right now. 
  • Options
    @littlebug2010 I clicked on your chart link but it gave me a DNS error.  Can you screenshot and post it?

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    pepper16-2pepper16-2 member
    edited October 2016
    @bumpybump not to be a creepy chart stalker or anything (lurking from WTO...), but the link to @littlebug2010 's chart is missing the ":" between the https and the //. If you put in the : you can see it!
    Me: 28 I MH: 27
    Married August 2016
    TTC #1 September 2016
    BFP 10/31/16
    EDD 7/16/17
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

@antoto I want to start doing yoga. idk how to find a place here in Korea since they don't offer it on post but during our 3 1/2 week vacation to go visit family I might do a bunch and learn to do basics on my own. It's so cool that you're an instructor!

@FLAshley I get like that every month. I think it's the PMS off BC, like it's way worse so add on the disappointment of a BFN and BOOM. Last night DH and I had that talk but we really didn't agree on TTA so while laying in bed I flat out suggested TTA and he just continues scrolling on his phone and goes "sounds good". I silent cried (he didn't notice, that fuc#$%) and eventually grabbed the dog to sleep with us. I also do retail therapy haha

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 26/?

Timing: ?

Testing: CD 35 if no AF (I've ranged between 28 and 35 days but usually 28)

R/R: I purged my TTA emotions in the Weekend Random but DH and I decided that TTA until he gets a promotion is best, especially since I want to be a SAHM. Thankfully the Army promotes on a schedule so we know it's around Spring 2018. Even a due date for then would be fine, we just figured the reality of my student loans needing to be paid once my MBA is done in March and the car payment for a second car when we move back to the States next summer. It can't all be done on his income but the pay raise for a promotion is pretty much my annual salary (I work part time).   

CS/Q: 

I really don't have one right now. I'll always jam out to Adele but nothing that I'd call my jam. 

Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Options
    @TalesOfASocialIntrovert people need to learn how sensitive the topic can be ! Regardless of if you are TTC or never want to TTC. Such a personal question that no one should ask anyone "when are you having kids?" "Why aren't you having kids?" Just none of your business people. That's between the people who make the decision whether to try or not ! We have an old geezer for a neighbour. Sweet man but really needs to learn how not to cross the line. DH has two children from a previous marriage. One day the old guy said "oh, now it's time to give her one." And stood there staring at me as if he was waiting for a response. I wanted to choke him as we were still waiting for our consult with our fertility Doctor !

@slavenski so sorry to hear about your DH and how insensitive he was to you at that moment. It seems that some days they just don't understand how much stress and worry this puts on our shoulders. Hopefully you can both work it out together !

@Cait32 thank you ! I will have a look right now !!

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16

• Options
    @Cait32 so funny ! I stumbled across this today ! I just book marked it !

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16