Baby Names
Options

JJ?

The hubs and I like Jacob even though it's so popular. But we like the middle name Jude for personal sentimental reasons. This weekend at a wedding while DH was very intoxicated and talking about how many babies he wants(a million apparently) he mentioned the nickname JJ. I think I like it which is odd because with our Benjamin and Bradley we refuse to shorten their names and always call them by their full names. 
I cant ask the fam for opinions because it would be a pain to hear about it for the rest of our pregnancy. 
Any opinions from the name experts?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: JJ?

• Options
    My brother called me JJ until he was about six because he couldn't say Jennifer. Personally I really dislike JJ as a nn as do I DJ, CJ, MJ etc but as far as one kid having a nickname and two not that's a non issue IMO 

• Options
    The hubs and I like Jacob even though it's so popular. But we like the middle name Jude for personal sentimental reasons. This weekend at a wedding while DH was very intoxicated and talking about how many babies he wants(a million apparently) he mentioned the nickname JJ. I think I like it which is odd because with our Benjamin and Bradley we refuse to shorten their names and always call them by their full names. 
    I cant ask the fam for opinions because it would be a pain to hear about it for the rest of our pregnancy. 
    Any opinions from the name experts?
    I personally am not crazy about nn being JJ but if you and your husband like it, go for it.
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know a 2 year old JJ and I think it's cute. it's just a NN so if you decide it doesn't fit, you can just call him Jacob. :)
  • Options
    I think it's cute. 
  • Options
    Love it.