TTC after 35
Options

TTC related dreams

Have you had any TTC related dreams?  

I had one a while back in which H and I were driving around near our house and I saw this big sign for a store called...get ready for it..."Wondfo".  I got excited that I didn't have to order the tests online and made H pull over so we could go in to buy some.  My dream didn't take me inside, that's kind of where it ended.  The funny thing is, I've never bought Wondfo stuff, I've only seen it talked about on these forums.

The one I had just last night was weird, too.  I was with a group of people and we ended up in this place that was sort of like a spa, but it was geared toward men, and they had this big menu board up in masculine letters and it listed treatments men could have to help with their fertility.  There were hot tubs and stuff like that all around.  

I've had a couple dreams that were me actually with a baby that was mine, but they turned bizarre pretty quickly.
Me: 41
Husband: 40
TTC#1 since 9/2014
Unexplained Infertility - Trying naturally

Re: TTC related dreams

• Options
    I haven't had any TTC dreams but the last couple nights I've dreamt whereas I usually don't, so of course my BSC head is trying to link that to possible pregnancy. Btw I've seen wondfo in posts and haven't heard of those tests, never saw them in a store and feeling clueless!
  • Options
    Not TTC related but I've had dreams of the pregnancy and birth I'm hoping for next time.  I hope it's ok if I mention my previous pregnancy with DD here.  My pregnancy with her was so hard on me.  I puked every day, extreme hunger so it was always the battle between nausea and hunger, gained 70 lbs - 40 was water weight, developed a hernia, sciatic pain that left me in our house for a month, sacrum pain, SPD (pubic pain that felt like someone was stabbing me with a knife in my vagina).  Then I was induced, went thru labor which included 3.5 hours of pushing but because she was sunny side up with a big head I had a c/section.  So needless to say my dreams are of me being pregnant are being shocked its a more normal and enjoyable pregnancy and then If I dream of a birth it's a vaginal birth.

Regarding TTC - someone recently told me of maca root.  Anyone taking it here?  I think I might get some today at the vitamin store.  It can't hurt.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't had any TTC dreams but the last couple nights I've dreamt whereas I usually don't, so of course my BSC head is trying to link that to possible pregnancy. Btw I've seen wondfo in posts and haven't heard of those tests, never saw them in a store and feeling clueless!
    you can get them on amazon for $20 and I think its 50 strips.  I thought about getting them but decided on the clear blue easy OPKs.  If we are still TTC at 6 months with no luck I may look into them and also start temping.  I just don't want to get too stressed out yet and I kinda feel myself getting that way already.
  • Options
    @vlagrl29 ok thanks for the info. I went with the clear blue digital and like how super easy and clear they are. I justified cost to myself by saying price was cheaper than RE treatments will be if we aren't pg by October. DH and I dig the smily faces lol it's the little things!
  • Options
    @vlagrl29 ok thanks for the info. I went with the clear blue digital and like how super easy and clear they are. I justified cost to myself by saying price was cheaper than RE treatments will be if we aren't pg by October. DH and I dig the smily faces lol it's the little things!
    I haven't told DH I pee on them yet because I don't want him to feel he has to be stressed and perform.  He doesn't think TTC should have to be much work yet.  I like the smiley face too.  I started using them last month and only got 1 smiley face day.  I guess it predicts the LH surge but not necessarily ovulation.  I do know that day I got the smile face I had lots more CM that day.  I used a lot of the sticks starting on day 1 because I wasn't sure when I ovulate so this month I will start on day 11.