TTC After a Loss
Options

***TTCAL Check-in Week of August 22nd***

chloe97chloe97 member
edited August 2016 in TTC After a Loss
1. Introduce yourself (if you're new):

2. Status (WTO, TWW, Benched, etc.):

3. Rants/raves:

4. GTKY: What's your favorite date night activity with your SO?

Re: ***TTCAL Check-in Week of August 22nd***

• Options
    Sending all the good vibes in the world your way today @BornReady!! Let us know when you can!
  • Options
    2. Status (WTO, TWW, Benched, etc.): Beta day! FET cycle

3. Rants/raves: Thanks for the love @chloe97! I went and got my blood work done this morning. I almost missed the courier leaving, so they rushed me in. I ended up going to a Quest Lab for the first time during this process and was shocked that they send their blood out so early (8:15). I usually just go to one of my clinic locations, but I was talked into using a Quest Lab that was technically closer, but still took just as long to get to. 

Otherwise, I haven't tested, but I'm feeling pretty good. Hopefully, I get some good results! I'll definitely keep you all in the loop.

4. GTKY: What's your favorite date night activity with your SO? We usually like to do something active that we can't do together often. In the summer we like to go kayaking, hike or play tennis. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @BornReady FX for good betas!! Thinking of you today :) 

2. Status (WTO, TWW, Benched, etc.):  Limbo, haha.  My Gonal F + Ovidrel ships this week and I am just waiting to hear back from my RE's office about starting Provera to get AF going.  

3. Rants/raves:  This process is taking FOREVER.  Also, insurance sucks (but we all already know that).  I heard back today and they aren't covering any of my shots...sigh.  I guess there could be worse problems to have but still, annoyed.

4. GTKY: What's your favorite date night activity with your SO?  If it's night, we both love going to check out new restaurants or to a movie.  If it's a day date, kayaking/paddleboarding/picnics/the zoo.  We're big zoo/aquarium people, so whenever we travel to a new city, we always check to see if they have a good zoo or aquarium.  
  • Options
    @roxgibbons if I didn't need my follicles, I would punch them.  They are ALL over the board when I go in each time for measurements.  This will be my first round of injections (Gonal F pen) and I am trying to keep my expectations low so I don't get my hopes up.  The stupid nurse gets you all excited giving you all the percentages of multiples, success, etc. FX you have more today!!
  • Options
    @Aera11 Sorry about the insurance not paying for your injectables. Ridiculous. Hopefully, this is the last time you have to worry about it.

@roxgibbons I'll be thinking of you for your ultrasound today! FX those follies got their acts together and started to grow. 
  • Options
    2.) CD 1 y'all!! I officially just had my shortest cycle since I can remember- 29 days. Before TTC and off the pill my cycles were exactly 33 days, so this a step in the right direction. I'm attributing it all the acupuncture and raspberry leaf tea! I still have a water ultrasound next week to double check for scarring, but I should officially be off the bench today!

3.) R/R I had some horrible horrible hypochondria this weekend. I was convinced for a few hours that I had some horrible form of cancer. I was in a ball shaking when DH got home from work Saturday. We spent an hour reasoning out why I was just having an anxiety attack and that the chances that my symptoms were something more benign were far greater than that they were cancer. It made me wonder if I'm really ready to be pregnant again, but at 37 I really don't have much time to waste. 

4.) GTKY: It's our first anniversary today, so this was on my mind today! DH and I love trying new and inventive cocktails and going to good new restaurants. 

@roxgibbons FX for more follicles today!

@Aera11 Ugh insurance sucks!!!
  • Options
    2. Status (WTO, TWW, Benched, etc.): TWW, 5dpo

3. Rants/raves: Not feeling like this cycle was good, as mentioned on TWW we only had -3 timing due to DH getting sick and my O 2 days later than it has been. With that being said I am sure I will be POAS as of Friday (9dpo) only because we have a birthday party on Saturday and if I don't have a drink they will all get suspicious (DH's brother, so they all know about the MC).

Other than that just feeling blah, not sure if I should take a month off temping or what but I am just stressed. Right now not temping during the TWW, don't need that headache.

4. GTKY: What's your favorite date night activity with your SO? We go to this family owned ice cream place, such good ice cream!, and go to the beach and watch the sunset. If we don't get ice cream we go before sunset and walk around picking up seaglass.
    Married: June 2011
    TTC #1: September 2015-January 2016
    BFP #1: 1/25/16 - MMC Diagnosed 3/22/16
    TTCAL: June 2016
    BFP #2: 8/26/16 - EDD 5/9/17
    Jackson born 5/6/17 at 8:36 PM - 9lbs 5oz & 21in
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @bornready yes please keep us in the loop! FX for you!!
    @roxgibbons FX for a couple more follies!
    @aera11 sorry about the insurance company, dealing with them can really suck!
    @chloe97 happy anniversary!!
  • Options
    @lilylover27 Glad you are taking time off from temping for the TWW. I almost never temped during the TWW, it made me too crazy and I also took AF off. I have some months with only like 5-6 temps just to confirm ovulation. Hope this TWW moved swiftly for you. 
  • Options
    @BornReady  i have everything crossed for you!!!
    @roxgibbons FX upping the dosage helped more follies grow.
    @aera11 I'm sorry the process is so damn slow and you're having insurance issues. hopefully you can get this show on the road soon.

2. Status (WTO, TWW, Benched, etc.): WTO CD 13.

3. Rants/raves: my rave is that my cycle seems to be more regular this month than last month. I started OPK a few days ago and don't have a + yet and my temps are steady aside from 1 day so hopefully we don't have a repeat of last month of random O a week early.

4. GTKY: What's your favorite date night activity with your SO? I love getting all dressed up and going to a nice restaurant once in a while and I also love staying in and cooking with a drink in hand and relaxing. We used to go bowling or play pool occasionally but we haven't done that in forever.
    TW*** Child and loss mentioned
    Married 10/12
    DS 11/14
    Ectopic 2/16
    PCOS/Ovulation Dysfunction 11/16
    IUI x 3- BFN
    Laparoscopy 3/17 Endo and tubal damage
    IVF- 4/17- 40 eggs retrieved, 10 blasts, 7 pgs tested embryos
    FET- 6/17- BFP!
    Due Feb 15, 2017
  • Options
    1. Newish. MMC in March. Found out I was going to miscarry again last week and I am just waiting to mc naturally right now.

2. Benched.

3. Trying to take it day by day but it's hard. Its hard to think about trying to get over your mc when you haven't physically mc yet. I get overwhelmed thinking about miscarrying, ttgp again and then being pg again. I am going to see an RE for RPL testing so I have to get all my medical records together for that, have to get bloodwork done to test my HCG levels and really just don't feel like dealing with any of this. I feel like you deal with so much emotionally with this that dealing with the physical and the "business side" of things is just overwhelming at times.

4.) DH and I usually like to check out new restaurants for date night. During the day we also like to spend the day going to wineries. We live surrounded by 4 different wine trails so we love to go and just drive around and taste wine for the day. Im trying to eat healthy reduce/ quit? drinking so Im loving these different date ideas on here.

@aera11 - insurance sucks and it really sucks that these treatments are not covered!
  • Options

2. Status (WTO, TWW, Benched, etc.): WTO.  CD 17.

3. Rants/raves: I've been more anxious and depressed lately, and have been trying to set up a doctor's appointment with a new primary care doctor (since mine retired last October) since July 8 and am having serious problems with my medical records taking forever to be transferred.  It's seriously ridiculous the excuses and crap the record repository has given me (which I called them out on since I work in records management).  Ugh!  Wish my records could just arrive so I could get my appointment and figure out the next steps of maybe seeing a therapist.

4. GTKY: What's your favorite date night activity with your SO? We like to go watch movies.  We also go on day trips and other things, but movies is the most regular 'date night' thing we do.

Good luck @BornReady

@Aera11 That sucks.  Sorry your insurance is being crappy.

@chloe97 Happy Anniversary!

@lilylover27 I’d love to live close enough to date night watching the sunset on the beach!  Plus who doesn’t love great ice cream!  Mmmm… 

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• Options
    1- hey there. Long time lurker and trying to start participating more. H is 35 and I'm 31. Trying for our first.

2-TWW.  TW- this is my first normal cycle after a mmc earlier this year.

3- feeling overworked and having some anxiety. My job, even though I love it, is hectic right now. Not loving the additional stress on top of ttc

4- we love going to dinner, having a drink and catching up. We both work 50-60 hrs a week so dating my husband is very important.

FX for everyone
  • Options
    @chloe97 yay for CD1 so happy for you! and happy anniversary!
    @TScalei I'm so sorry you're in limbo right now, all the hugs <3

TW*** Child and loss mentioned
    Married 10/12
    DS 11/14
    Ectopic 2/16
    PCOS/Ovulation Dysfunction 11/16
    IUI x 3- BFN
    Laparoscopy 3/17 Endo and tubal damage
    IVF- 4/17- 40 eggs retrieved, 10 blasts, 7 pgs tested embryos
    FET- 6/17- BFP!
    Due Feb 15, 2017
  • Options
    2. Status (WTO, TWW, Benched, etc.): WTO cd10 follicle scan Wednesday 

3. Rants/raves: my emotions seem to tettet totter between super optomistic and certainty of another loss. It's a daily struggle 

when it's not 125 here I love to get take out, lots of pillows and camp out at the drive in movies in the bed of the truck. Our drive in here does double features for $7.50. It's amazing when the weather is nice 

that or camping. 
  • Options
    @BornReady Thinking of you today! Good luck.

@roxgibbons FX for your appointment later today! Let us know how it goes.

@Aera11 So sorry about the insurance not covering the injectables. They really are the worst. I hope your RE gets back to you soon so you can at least get the ball rolling on this next cycle! FX it's the only cycle you need the injectables for!

@chloe97 I am soooo happy to hear you might be off the bench today. And that your cycle length is going in the right direction. That is seriously amazing news! I am doing RRLT but I have been thinking about starting acupuncture in a couple of cycles if my body is still doing weird things. Also, with the hypochondria, I hear you. I am so sorry you are dealing with that. I had my first bad bout with it in a while last weekend. It's so hard in the moment to rationalize and realize that it is your anxiety taking over your rational mind, and not your rational mind actually predicting something. I'm glad your husband was able to help you through it.

@lilylover27 If you're in the TWW, I say take a break if you think it will help. I took a break from OPKs (until I get EWCM, anyway) this cycle because I was so stressed last cycle and it has made a big difference in my mental state. 

@brooklyngirl18 Glad to hear your cycle is more regular! That's a big step in the right direction.

@TScalei I don't have any advice or words of wisdom, but I just want to give you big creepy internet hugs <3

@dpjennifer I am so sorry you are feeling that way and that things are taking so long to turn around. I hate when people attempt to get care for themselves but are sidelined because of other people / places being incompetent.

@Redpuma119 Welcome! glad to hear you're having a regular cycle!

1. Introduce yourself (if you're new): My name is Alicia, DH is Steven. Natural miscarriage at the end of May around 7 weeks. I'm not really new. Just... rebranded? If you're not already caught up, and curious, check out the Grad check in thread  ;) 

2. Status (WTO, TWW, Benched, etc.): WTO. CD 16. I am hopeful my body will be back to normal-ish this month. Normal O is anywhere from CD18-CD 20. Last three cycles have been 24, 30, and 27. We'll see!

3. Rants/raves: Well last week (I think?) I got my 7dpo progesterone results back and it was only 7.4. I got AF three days (so only a 9 day LP). That was my third late O and second 9 day LP. My doctor decided that he is fine with anything above 7 for non-medicated cycles, and that I should just keep trying and not worry about it. I'm not really happy with that answer. Or with the fact that it took them a week to get results back to me that should have been back in 1 day. They have consistently taken a long time for results. And I just felt like I wasn't being listened to. So I finally decided to make an appointment with a new OB. Both for a second opinion about what's going on with my cycle (though I am still realistically in camp 'things are still going back to normal') and because I feel like if/when I get KU again, I need to trust that my OB is on my side and getting things done for me. I'm excited for the appointment. I hope it's a step in the right direction.

Dinner, mall, and then yummy dessert to bring home and eat while we binge watch netflix or a movie or play some games!
    Me: 28 DH: 26
    Married: November 2015  3 
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP #1: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    BFP #2: 10/06/16: 6 - EDD: 06/20/17
    DD Born 06/23/17 3
    TFAS: April 2018
    BFP #3: 03/21/18 - CP
    BFP #4: 04/23/18 - EDD 01/04/19

• Options
    @BitterBetty12- Love the rebrand! :)
  • Options
    Happy Anniversary @chloe97!  

@lilylover27 taking a break from temping is good, I need to do that.  I feel like it brings out even more BSC for me.  It's just one more thing to over analyze.  Hopefully you're not out this cycle.

Good luck with your folly scan Wednesday @SnobunnieMel!

@roper2617 yay for O'ing!!

Thank you all your supporting my insurance rant :) I know everyone in all walks of life has to deal with insurance issues, but it's just another insult to injury when it's TTC/infertility related.

We are faxing in our 1099's so hopefully we'll be able to get a discount off the cost, even a small discount would be nice.  

I go in for blood work tomorrow am (nothing says 'Happy Birthday' like an early am blood draw) and then I'll start Provera. 
  • Options
    2 - CD1 :( I had such high hopes that our first cycle off the bench (which was 'bonus') would be successful. Nope. And it was only a 24 day cycle, which is short but not super short (I'm usually 25 or 26). I just want SOMETHING to go our way right now... Buying OPKs today

3 - Told DH I got my period today and he said 'good - i don't want a pregnant wife right now' which felt like a punch in the gut. We have a ton going on (his dad is doing chemo and radiation right now) but still, that really sucked. 
    Rave: On day 15 of whole 30 and really feel awesome. Also, now I can drink when we go to hawaii in 3 weeks :) 

4 - We go to LOTS of sports games - mostly NHL (the Sharks). 
    **** TW - kids and loss mentioned ****
    ~~ married 8.11.07
    ~~ DD1 1.16.11 ~~ DD2 1.3.14 ~~
    ~~ BFP3 12.22.15 MMC 2.29.16 @ 13 weeks ~~
    ~~ 2 D&Cs (3.1.16 and 3.10.16) for MMC
    ~~ BFP4 10.27.16  MMC 1.23.17 @ 16 weeks ~~ D&E 1.26.17 ~~
  • Options
    @chloe97 Way for CD 1 and being off that bench :) And happy anniversary!

@aera11 I hate my ovaries sometimes. I totally get what you mean about the nurses getting your hopes up- at my baseline my AFC was really good and she was like well we don't want to overstimulate you. I'm just frustrated since we just spent $600 on meds to get two follicles and the results should have been so much better. I'm sorry about the insurance- it sucks paying so much. I'm right there with you.

@tscalei I'm so sorry about being in limbo and that you are going through this.

@BitterBetty12 welcome my friend ;-)

@lilylover27 a minor break from temping would be good. At least during tww. It's nice to have the data points but being calm helps too

@Redpuma119 welcome!
    @dpjennifer I'm sorry about the anxiety and sadness. I hope it passes soon. Take good care of yourself and know that they are brighter days ahead. This process is so emotional. hugs to you.

@roper2617  yay for ovulation!!
    @ladipale sorry for AF and DH's comment- this process is to stressful on relationships- I get you want something to go your way, it's like you want the universe to just throw you a bone- FX this next cycle works out. 
     ****TW: Pregnancy, loss and children mentioned****
    Me (39) DH (40) 
    From my first marriage DD: 03/04 CP:01/06 DS:12/06 
    DH- no kids
    TTC: since 2/15, RE Consult 9/15
    IUI #1 10/15: Letrozole = BFN 
    IUI #2 11/15: Letrozole + trigger = BFN
    1/08/16: Surprise- BFP!!  2/16/16: MMC @10w 2days,  D&C: 2/17/16
    TTCAL: May 2016
    IUI #3 5/27/16: Letrozole+trigger=BFN
    IUI #4 06/24/16: 7.5mg Letrozole+trigger= BFN
    IUI#5 08/24/16 Menopur+trigger = BFN
    IUI #6 09/19/16 5 mg Letrozole +Menopur + Trigger= BFN
    **10/2016: No more medicated cycles, TTCAL on our own**
    12/03/16: BFP!! EDD: 08/12/17 It's a girl!! 
    Eleni was born on 8/14/17!!
  • Options
    @brooklyngirl18 FX for an earlier O this cycle!
    @TScalei I am so sorry you are back here again and are stuck waiting.
    @dpjennifer Sorry about the records taking so long! I hope you get them soon and can start setting up to see a therapist.
    @redpuma119 very sorry for your loss and that your job is stressing you out.
    @snobunniemel JEALOUS! I wish we had a drive in movie theater here!
    @bitterbetty12 good for you standing up for what you want and getting a 2nd opinion! I feel like an OB is one doctor you have to be 100% comfortable with.
    @roper2617 yay I love having a POAS buddy! And yes similar reasons for POAS, otherwise I would of just waited for AF this cycle! I will see you over on the TWW!
    @aera11 thanks! Yea I find too not temping during the TWW keeps me less BSC!
    @ladipale sorry for CD1 and DH's comments. I don't think they think before they say somethings!
  • Options
    @BornReady - HOORAY! Just read the TWW thread!

@roxigibbons - we LOVED Stranger Things. Such a good show.

@Aera11 - insurance does suck, sorry they aren't covering your shots

@chloe97 - hooray for CD1!! I'm right there with you. And sorry for you anxiety attack this weekend. I have had TERRIBLE anxiety manifesting as hypochondria since our loss too. I even did a 48 hour Holter Monitor test last week (pending results) because I've been having so many heart palpitations - its likely nothing but I can't shake the feeling its something. I keep telling my DH that I don't want to feel like this - I don't want to be worried all the time but I do NOT know how to stop...
    And, happy anniversary!

@lilylover27 - I do not like when TTC is stressful, so yucky.

@TScalei - sorry you are still in limbo, waiting. That is such a hard place to be. And the future does seem overwhelming when the physical part is still going on. So sorry.

@dpjennifer - good for you for taking steps for your mental health. I LOVE therapy! Do you have an employee benefit for mental health outside of your health insurance? Some companies offer free therapy sessions through certain therapists. Roadblocks to this kind of stuff make things really hard. Can you get into new doc without your medical records being sent?

@SnobunnieMel - so with you on the teeter tottering emotions. Its daily/hourly for me

@BitterBetty12 - love your rebrand. I want to find the Nuva Ring post if it still exists!?
    ~~ married 8.11.07
  • Options
    @ladipale - Im sorry for AF and DH's comment - no matter how understanding your DH is it can be so hard to get them to understand how you are feeling through all of this. At least you have Hawaii to look forward too - that sounds like such a fun trip!
  • Options
    @rainbowturtles I'm also on the struggle bus with drinking tons of liquid and my OPKs! I only started them yesterday, but two weeks ago I started making sure I was drinking 60oz of water a day plus my two cups of tea, so basically I pee like every hour (or more). In the last I've gotten + OPKs with dilute urine though so I'm hoping it won't be bad.

@DungeonTrollMel Welcome  ;)

@ladipale I'm so sorry. Regardless of the circumstances that was a hurtful thing for your DH to say.

@roper2617 Ah, FX you have to drink sparkling cider on Friday!!
    Me: 28 DH: 26
    Married: November 2015  3 
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP #1: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    BFP #2: 10/06/16: 6 - EDD: 06/20/17
    DD Born 06/23/17 3
    TFAS: April 2018
    BFP #3: 03/21/18 - CP
    BFP #4: 04/23/18 - EDD 01/04/19

• Options
    Thanks for all the love ladies... I know he didn't mean to be hurtful. 
    ~~ married 8.11.07
  • Options
    1. Introduce yourself (if you're new): Hi. I'm still learning how this group works but I am a fan of organization so please feel very free to tell me if/when I post in the wrong place. I'm also still not quite highly-functioning. Things like I forgot to put the car in park on Saturday and when I took my foot off the brake I wondered why the world looked weird. It was because my car was rolling. Figured it out before disaster. Let the dog the front door out when I came home the other day. Put a couple things in the fridge and then wondered why he wasn't under foot. Couldn't find him in the house. Opened the front door and he was waiting to come back in. 

Was on TTGP March '16-July '16. Moved to March '17 BMB. Went to the doctor for our first appointment last Tuesday at 9+1. Bottom line was a MMC with a corpus luteum cyst (anyone know if that's part of what kept my body fighting for a non-viable pregnancy?). She didn't mention when the baby quit growing. I didn't really ask at that point. I was just kind of in shock and went straight to what now mode. Because that's what was on my B-list of questions. I still feel like there must just be a misunderstanding. Don't you get it? I brought color-coded index cards. Seafoam for information the medical assistant needs. Green is symptoms I've been experiencing. Magenta is for the A-list questions. This two-tone blue one is my schedule and H's schedule so we can schedule the 12-week. And by making and bringing the B-list questions, I'm protected from the worst. See?

I went the medicated route and have a follow-up appointment tomorrow. Unfortunately I halfway expect to need to repeat it. I also think the cyst will still be large and in charge.

2. Status (WTO, TWW, Benched, etc.): Benched. The one thing I do remember her saying is that we are definitely benched until the cyst is gone.

3. Rants/raves: I just want my body to heal and to get cleared to try again. I hate having been taunted in this way. Couldn't it at least have gone naturally weeks ago? Can someone please promise me that this was a one-time thing? I hate that I now know nothing about my cycle. I'm worried about that stupid cyst. Some of the things I have read say that it could take three months to go away. I do not want to wait until November to try again. Both of my best friends are pregnant. One is due in October and the other in early January. It was really fun being pregnant with them. My sister gave birth the day I miscarried. Couldn't fate have been kind enough to at least delay it a day?

4. GTKY: What's your favorite date night activity with your SO? We're usually pretty lame on date night. Dinner and drinks is the usual. Sometimes we can fit kayaking in after work but it just takes a while to get ready, go, get back, and then get them cleaned up and put away. I do also love getting take out Thai and then watching whatever show we're into at the time. 

Me: 34 DH: 38
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Options
    Oh @Kiki75, your post brought tears to my eyes; I am so so sorry. And the cue card thing sounds so like something I would do; +1 for type A personalities which can make this just so incredibly hard because the lack of control is abhorrent. I hope some of the other ladies can answer more of your questions but I just want to send you virtual hugs and hopefully at least a smidgeon of support and comfort :'(<3
  • Options
    @kiki75 - I'm so so sorry for everything you are going through. I was supposed to have a March 2017 baby and found out via ultrasound it was not viable - it just sucks so much. I don't have any answers to your questions but this board is wonderful and hopefully someone else will. Be kind to yourself and we are here.
  • Options
    @rainbowturtles - those green enchiladas sound amazing!!  As does your hike - I always feel so much better about everything after some type of work out.
  • Options
    @kiki75 I'm so sorry for your loss and the timing of it all. The universe can be so cruel at times. I'm glad you've found this board and hope it becomes a source of hope and support

Well I am officially calling this cycle my dud cycle- I went to the RE for a follow up scan and my follicle count did not go up and it kind of went down. I had one at 18 today and another at 16. More than likely I will just have one to work with this cycle. I am triggering tonight and the IUI is scheduled for Wednesday. I am beyond disappointed that with the upped dosage I didn't get a better response. And to top it off my lining was complete shit at 5.86. I've always had a good lining and now I have to deal with this??? I pretty much told my nurse I wanted to cancel my IUI but then my RE came in and encouraged that we should move ahead with it. I'm on estrace now to help the lining. My nurse game me the option of orally or vaginally. I'm not sure yet how I'm going to take it yet. I am so demoralized and upset and now I have a lining issue?? It just doesn't make sense at all.  My RE said it could just be a fluke this cycle but if it happens again we will do a saline sono to make sure there is no scar tissue from my fibroid removal and d&c. I'm also repeating my day 3 labs. I don't know ladies, I am losing so much hope in this process and I just want to give up and say I'm done. I feel like no matter what I do I get some shit result. The constant dissapointment is too much sometimes. 
     ****TW: Pregnancy, loss and children mentioned****
    Me (39) DH (40) 
    From my first marriage DD: 03/04 CP:01/06 DS:12/06 
    DH- no kids
    TTC: since 2/15, RE Consult 9/15
    IUI #1 10/15: Letrozole = BFN 
    IUI #2 11/15: Letrozole + trigger = BFN
    1/08/16: Surprise- BFP!!  2/16/16: MMC @10w 2days,  D&C: 2/17/16
    TTCAL: May 2016
    IUI #3 5/27/16: Letrozole+trigger=BFN
    IUI #4 06/24/16: 7.5mg Letrozole+trigger= BFN
    IUI#5 08/24/16 Menopur+trigger = BFN
    IUI #6 09/19/16 5 mg Letrozole +Menopur + Trigger= BFN
    **10/2016: No more medicated cycles, TTCAL on our own**
    12/03/16: BFP!! EDD: 08/12/17 It's a girl!! 
    Eleni was born on 8/14/17!!
  • Options
    @roxgibbons I am so sorry you are having a difficult day. I know it feels like there is always something new each month and the struggle never gets easier. Please know you are not alone in these feelings. Hopefully things will begin to turn around 
    BFP #1: 1.22.16                 MMC: 2.29.16 ( tetrasomy 11, partial deletion 1, XXX) D&C: 3.2.16
    BFP #2: 4.14.16                 CP: 4.17.16
    BFP #3: 6.10.2016             CP: 6.17.16
    RE appt: 6.27.2016- saline sono all clear
    Progenity: + carrier Tay-Sachs, Gaucher's, hemachromatosis. DH: carrier Alpha 1 anti-trypsin
    PCOS, hypothyroid, MTHFR, hx of LEEP in 2006
    Clomid + TI Cycle #1: 50mg Trigger 8.24.2016- BFN
    Clomid 75mg + IUI#1 9.25.2016- BFP #4 10/6
    Beta #1 15   Beta #2 38    Beta #3- 71     beta #4 171   Beta # 5- 21  Natural MC 10/21
    HSG- clear
    IVF Jan 2017
    Egg Retrieval 1.22.17: 32 eggs retrieved,29 mature, 24 fertilized, 14 to blastocyst for biopsy
    PGS results: 4 PGS normal 2 XX, 2 XY
    FET: 3.13.2017 for 2 PGS embryos
    Beta#1: 3.24.2017......... 78; Beta # 2 241; Beta #3 4198
    Baby BOY due 11.29.2017

• Options
    I'm so sorry @roxgibbons. You have been through so much. Vent as much as you want, we're here for you.
    Me: 39 DH: 39
    CP 1/25/16 4.5 weeks, developed Graves' disease
  • Options
    So sorry @roxgibbons

Welcome @Kiki75 - so very sorry you have to join us here. MMC sucks :( I don't know much about the cyst, but I thought that was the name of cyst that helps sustain a pregnancy at beginning? I don't know... the waiting and in between is the hardest... hang in there and take things a day at a time.
    ~~ married 8.11.07
  • Options
    I'm so sorry @roxgibbons. Big hugs. That sucks so much. 

Welcome @Kiki75. I'm sorry you find yourself here, but hopefully you get as much comfort and support from this board as I have. This is a pretty awesome group of ladies. Hugs headed your way too.
  • Options
    dpjenniferdpjennifer member
    edited August 2016

@SnoBunnieMel I hear you on the super optimistic vs. certainty of another loss.  Hopefully we’ll both be more optimistic overall and have pregnancies that work out soon!

@aera11 Good luck with trying to get the insurance discount.  Really hope that works out for you guys!

@RoxGibbons Thanks for the hugs! 

@ladipale Sorry for the DH comment gut-punch.  My work does offer like 6 free session of therapy on one topic I think.  But I know my insurance covers some therapy and think I’ll most likely need more than 6 sessions.  And no, the doctor won’t see me without getting my medical records first which is annoying. But I was able to get in to see my ob-gyn this Friday and they said they’ll make a recommendation from there for me to see someone, so yay for progress from another angle!

@DungeonTrollMel Welcome to you!  ;-)

@Kiki75 Welcome and sorry that you have to be here.  I was also March ’17.  Wow there seem to be a lot of us from that group.   Sorry you’re having a rough time, MC is the worst.  No one can promise that it will be a one time thing for you, but there are many ladies who have been on this board that have had 1 MC and have gone on to have healthy pregnancies and babies with their next PG.  FX that in a few short months that will be you too!  Also, I love the color coded index cards, definitely something I would do.  Try not to freak out about the cyst.  Most of the time after a MC you are benched by your doctor from 1-3 cycles (at least), which sounds like a similar timeframe to the cyst.

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1