Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Monday

Re: WTO Monday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Scarlett830 so sorry about your loss - we are here for you however we can be. <3

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married: 9/29/12

DS #1: 3/8/15

• Options
    BitterBetty12BitterBetty12 member
    edited August 2016
    @eggplantface My EWCM is always super trustworthy as well so it came to a point where I was like, why am I bothering with this when I already know when the true estrogen surge hits? It was frustrating because I did like my CBAD!

@NYTino24 Now I want a pretzel!

@swimsister It's possible that you had a false surge. But without seeing your chart it's hard to know! FX O happened.
    Me: 28 DH: 26
    Married: November 2015  3 
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP #1: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    BFP #2: 10/06/16: 6 - EDD: 06/20/17
    DD Born 06/23/17 3
    TFAS: April 2018
    BFP #3: 03/21/18 - CP
    BFP #4: 04/23/18 - EDD 01/04/19

• Options

@BusinessWife - good luck! Hope everything is good with your SA results tomorrow.
    @Scarlett830 - So sorry for your loss! Yes, I was told to count the day of bleeding as CD1 as well. I hope you're feeling okay. I was a mess, DH wasn't around, and it started at work. I spent the day of my MC on the phone with doctors/nurses.

Month/Cycle: 6/4

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: Waiting for AF to leave. And temping.

R/R: Ugh.

CS/Q: Opinion time: So, based on my average cycle length, if we are successful this month (not likely since I may be gone on/right before O) our due date would be about May 29th. I am MOH in my best friends wedding on June 10, and the wedding is a 7 hour drive from home. So, assuming everything went PERFECTLY and it arrives on time (not late), I would have to travel with an infant and be in a wedding less than 2 weeks after... Do we TTA this month, so I can be there for the friend, or since our odds aren't that great this month, try and hope everything goes smooth and make it work if we succeed? I'm really torn between my best friend and my want to start a family. I don't want to ruin her wedding, but I don't know what our chances are and don't want to keep postponing for the "perfect time".

GTKY:  What is your favourite spot to hit at the food court?  If you havent been to the mall in a while, what is your favourite guulty-pleasure fast food/junk food treat? I haven't been to a mall in AGES, and I really haven't been to a food court in forever. I am always a fan of Jamba Juice though, or anywhere with coffee ice cream.

DH & I: 27
    Dating: 11/14/2010
    Married: 10/18/2014
    TTC April 2016
    BFP: 5/12/2016 ~ MC: 5/25/2016
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:

CD: 20

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, Clearblue Fertility Monitor (plus prenatal, Omega 3, B100, vitamin C, CoQ-10, green tea). EOD starts now! 

R/R: I think my thermometer might be dying (two sets of duplicate temps recently), but I finally got a high reading on my monitor!

CS/Q: -

GTKY:  What is your favourite spot to hit at the food court?  If you havent been to the mall in a while, what is your favourite guulty-pleasure fast food/junk food treat? New York Fries - I'm all about the poutine :)

• Options

I get where @laurad75 is coming from and depending on other factors like age I would agree, but for me, I probably would TTA this cycle (or at least NTNP). What you are describing sounds like a nightmare for a newborn baby, or for a pregnancy that lasts longer than 40 weeks as they sometimes do. I wouldn't want to miss the wedding. All that said -- I would also delay making a decision until I was actually about to O and figure out exactly where the due date might be just in case. Good luck.

• Options
    @Nelbetron Cinnabon! Yes!

@Pinky917 Sorry about CD1.

@berg Good luck with your move!

@Dilynne That kitten is adorable!!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: Charting, temping, PNV, OPK, preseed

R/R: DS first day back to preschool is Wednesday, and you would think I'd be looking forward to it, but I'm actually dreading it. He just keeps saying he wants to stay with mommy and daddy, and it's killing me! I know he'll be fine once he gets there and remembers how much fun it is, but I think getting on the bus the first day back is going to be rough.

CS/Q: Do you ever feel like you can just tell you're going to have a weird cycle?? I swear, this one just seems off so far to me. First, it started a week early which is very odd for me. Then I never had any super heavy AF days which I usually do.  Now by this point in my cycle I have usually started ewcm and there has been none so far, except 1 time 2 nights ago, with a little spotting. All OPKs have been glaringly negative thus far as well, stark white. In previous cycles by this time, I was at least getting darker lines, and got my positive on CD12 last month. Temps are kind of hovering. It's just weird. I know it can change at any time and there is no "normal" but it's just odd.

GTKY:  What is your favourite spot to hit at the food court?  If you havent been to the mall in a while, what is your favourite guulty-pleasure fast food/junk food treat? 
    This has been making me sooo hungry!  On the rare occasion we eat at a mall, I loooove my old standby bourbon chicken! And of course Cinnabon and Auntie Anne's!

Me: 36  DH: 41
    DS: 07/03/11
    TTC #2: July 2016
    BFP: 4/19/17 EDD: 12/31/17
  • Options
    @adirat Thank you for the CS! Need to google this "fallback rise" you speak of. Just checked CM and CP again, more creamy and cervix feels a bit more closed and lower, but not 100% sure since I've only just started checking and haven't figured out my "normal" yet.
    Me: 33 / DH: 35
    Married: Nov 2006
    DD: Sept 2010
    DS: June 2013
    BFP #3 - EDD 5.13.16
  • Options
    BitterBetty12BitterBetty12 member
    edited August 2016
    @jatwal128 I got you! And don't feel bad. I was basically posting and ghosting for a few weeks at one point because it was just too much. We'll still be here when you're ready! Also I really hope O is today for you! Get the heck out of here and over to TWW!
    DD Born 06/23/17 3

• Options
    @KhRun17 - unfortunately there is never a perfect time. I would hope your friend would be understanding if the issue should arise - its thoughtful of you to even consider TTA for her wedding day. 

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married: 9/29/12

DS #1: 3/8/15

• Options
    @BitterBetty12 I'm glad it's not just me, so thanks. And girl you'd better be right on my heels! FX you O soon too!
    Me: 30  DH: 31
    Married 2010
    TTC since Nov. 2015
    BFP#1: 2/8/16
    MC: 3/19/16  :'(
    BFP#2: 9/3/16   EDD: 5/17/17

mommy to the cutest rescue mutt ever.
    my chart
  • Options
    GiddyUp82GiddyUp82 member
    edited August 2016
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: BBT, PNV, CoQ10, Aspirin, HIO, Preseed (I think thats everything)

R/R: DH's Crohn's is acting up the last 2 days so no BDing. waaaa waaaa

CS/Q: I think I may have O'd yesterday or today. I had some cramping and then a temp spike this AM. I hadn't started OPK's yet. 

GTKY:  What is your favourite spot to hit at the food court?  If you havent been to the mall in a while, what is your favourite guulty-pleasure fast food/junk food treat? Chick-fil-a all the way

*edited to attempt to get photo smaller. Sorry its huge!
    Me: 28  DH:33
    Dating: Sept 2009
    Married: April 2014
    NTNP/TTC Since Dec 2015

Living on a little farm!  :)
  • Options
    @Scarlett830 I am so so sorry for your loss!

@adirat @BitterBetty12 @BusinessWife @NYTino24 thanks for all the input. I did not take an OPK on CD10 (alleged O day) because I was crazy busy and just forgot. I just don't think I could have O'd that day and then turn OPKs positive the following two days (along with better quality CM). I took another OPK just now and it was negative. So I have a gut feeling it was CD 11 or 12.
    Me:25 DH:28
    Married: October 2014
    TTC#1:May 2016
    BFP: 11/16/16   EDD: 7/30/17
    4 fur babies

• Options
    I have a question... What does anyone know about FertilCM or Fertili Tea?  I impulsively bought both this afternoon at the specialty pharm where I pick up my clomid.  Then I came back and searched TB for FertilCM and read a post about how it can do more harm than good and can totally screw up your cycle.  

I know!  I know I should have asked my RE first.  I never see any CM and I hydrate a ton.  I started drinking green tea a few weeks ago and that hasn't seemed to change anything.  I also started taking Evening Primrose Oil and no change from that either so I thought I might try these.  Maybe I will just hold on to them until after I see the RE in a couple of weeks.  
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Options
    @shstephenson FWIW, last cycle I had three days of + OPK in a row and two earlier in the cycle that were a false surge. 
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    @KhRun17 Glad you feel better about it now.  Sometimes you just need to 'talk' it out.  

History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Options
    @laurad75. I never had a problem with FertileCM messing up my cycle, but I take the Fertilitea as well, and I recently learned that you can't mix vitex with clomid.  Do a search for vitex (which is in the tea).  We were just talking about it on a random intro post...
  • Options
    @Westy99 Woo, EOD-starting-tonight team! 

@rainbowturtles New York Fries is definitely the right choice :)

• Options
    edited August 2016
    Month/Cycle: 9

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: Starting the every other night BDing tonight, took an OPK last night and barely had a line.  Signed into FF for the first time since I charted for my DD in 2012. 

R/R: It's my friday at work!!!!  Looking forward to getting some stuff done around my house!
    Also, I ran out of OPK's, so my delivery better hurry up or I won't really know when I ovulate this month since I haven't been temping and my CM is pretty unpredictable. 

CS/Q: N/A

GTKY:  What is your favourite spot to hit at the food court?  If you havent been to the mall in a while, what is your favourite guulty-pleasure fast food/junk food treat?  I love Villa Pizza or Sobraros garlic knots.  They would knock you out with stinky breath but they are soooo darn good!
    ~*~AvidVertigo from back in the day ~*~
    DS - May 2010
    DD - June 2013
    TTC since January 2016
    Cycle #9

• Options
    @Travelingcouple. Check if your interpretation method is on OPK mode.  Set it to Advanced instead.  That should remove the early CH ;)
  • Options
    @jatwal128 Can you tell my ovaries that they need to hurry up?

@swimsister Ah, duh. Should have checked there. Honestly, based on your temps it doesn't look like you ovulated yet. What are the open circles on CD 14 and CD 15 for? I want to say 15 based on your OPKS and CP, but that temp on CD16 doesn't convince me. Sorry I couldn't give you a better answer!
    DD Born 06/23/17 3

• Options
    @NYTino24 I actually have a couple of slipped discs. Since I'm still nursing my daughter there isn't a lot I can do about it other than motrin ice/heat. I get steroid injections when it gets bad, but I try to avoid that as much as possible. I did have a bad flare up when I was pregnant with her and you are right there is not a lot you can do. My ortho ended up injecting lidocaine into my back instead of a steroid because they obviously couldn't do that. And they had to do something because I couldn't walk. It helped a lot - I still had some pain and numbness, but it was much better. I work on my core and back exercises to try to stave off flare ups.  

• Options
    @jatwal128 Yess! You're the best.
    DD Born 06/23/17 3