1st Trimester
Options

jrjess8jrjess8 member
edited July 2016 in 1st Trimester

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    jrjess8 Blue dye tests are notorious for indent lines. Unless it is a positive bold line, I would be wary. For some, the pink dye tests don't turn as quickly. @DoctorDonna recently posted hers in the What Does a Positive Pregnancy Test Look Like thread so you can see for comparison purposes. Her pink dye was very light in comparison. Also, may I suggest posting your HPT not on TB as it is again TOU, but countdowntopregnancy.com allows you to upload HPT and have individuals vote on the test. Overall, if you are unsure, contact your OB to run betas to confirm. 

Also, how do you know you are 6w? Are you currently temping to confirm ovulation? 6w would put you 28DPO which is unreasonable for faint BFPs. If you aren't charting, you most likely ovulated late and are only 9-12DPO currently.
    Me: 23 | DH: 27
    Married: 10.11.15
    MC #1: June 2014
    MC #2: December 2015
    APS Diagnosis: February 2016
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    jrjess8jrjess8 member
    edited July 2016
  • Options
    jrjess8jrjess8 member
    edited July 2016
  • Options
    Also dirty deleting your posts is highly frowned upon as well 
  • Options

This thread has been closed to new posts as a result of the shift in topic. To find threads regarding (this topic), we encourage you to use the search function to post to an active thread or start a new discussion.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"