Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Wednesday

Since I'm still sitting in the same spot I was in for WTO Tuesday, I'm going to get us going for today! 

Cycle/Month:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R/CS:

GTKY: If you could go buy yourself one material thing and money was no object, what would you treat yourself to?
Me: 34 | DH: 35  
Met: 2003
Married: 2005
TTC #1: May 2016

Re: WTO Wednesday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    krys-2krys-2 member
    @mokay19 FX for all the things happening! And yes. Loooooooooong showerrrrree
  • Options
    krys-2krys-2 member
    edited June 2016
    @NYTino24 - I meant to ask you before when you mentioned it : waterpik? Like the flosser? Or does it serve some magical (and hilarious imagery) that I am not realizing?

@Schumerator - my bbt shit the bed mid cycle the one before last, which was super awesome because the new one was so much different and the entire month looked like a shitshow. The worst!! Hoping for the o soon!
  • Options
    NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited June 2016
    *TW* @Krys I got veneers a couple of years ago and they pushed my gums back since I have a small mouth. Long story short, I smashed up my teeth falling down the stairs as a kid and it was either veneers or root canal on my front teeth. That was the start of mild gingivitis for me and the dentist mentioned increased chance of MC because of mouth bacteria. Anyone with dental work like crowns should use one too. I looked it up and it really may be true in some cases. 
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    @NYTino24 yea we're moving across the country in October and we "should" be there for at least 4 years but, with the military, you never know! Haha
  • Options
    @GrabberBlue2010 FX for a temp rise soon so you and your DH can rest!
  • Options
    @mokay19 - Thank you!
    @Daisy621 - So happy everything looks good from yesterdays ultrasound! That is fantastic :smiley: DH sounds sweet! Happy Anniversary!
    @mrsdaddario - Thanks! Loving the plan you have in place for this cycle. And all your determination and positive thinking! FX this will be your month! Holy moly that is a whole lot of living close to the in laws. No rent is nice. But dang!
    @sammajane19 - Thank you :) Happy anniversary! FX you are O'ing today! 
    **TW**
    Me: 31 / DH: 37
    Married: November 2015
     TTC #1 Since March 2014
    MC: New Years Eve 2014
    Mommy to 4 furbabies
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f14a1

• Options
    @mrsdaddario I'm taking 10 day provera. I even asked if they do 5 day and he said they recommend 10 day... Which works better with DH's schedule anyway. And holy close to the in laws for you! I would not be able to deal with my MIL being that close. We're currently 800 miles away and she still finds ways to bother me! Haha
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: positive opk again today. First month at it so fingers crossed.

R/R/CS: I got called into work 3 hours early today and Im just not feeling a full 8 hour shift dealing with the public gahhhhhhhhhh. 

GTKY: If you could go buy yourself one material thing and money was no object, what would you treat yourself to? only one thing? Oh gee this is hard....uhhh....a brand new house in the country with a bunch of fenced in land for my dogs
  • Options
    @hezzer78 ehhh if yours hasn't done it a lot since then I wouldn't worry too much... Do you have one that's to the hundredth degree? That's what makes me question it, like, 97.31 exactly two days in a row? I don't buy it lol. Guess I'll just have to wait and see for tomorrow though. Mine has also been not beeping sometimes lately to say it got the temp, and I have to retemp until it does. 
  • Options
    @schumerator Yeah, mine is to the hundreth degree - it only got 3 stars on amazon though. It was the only one I could find in my area :( I get 96.80 a lot. I'm a mouth breather though I know - (I wake up with a super dry throat a lot) so I realize that could be messing up my temps too. The beeping is ok on mine though - so I guess I'll keep it for this cycle. Might get a better one next month if I need to (FX I don't)
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD: 13 I think? I left my phone at home :/

WAYDTGKU: Temp, OPK, CM, fun stuff

R/R/CS: Left my phone at home and can't go get it until lunch.

GTKY: If you could go buy yourself one material thing and money was no object, what would you treat yourself to? A nice house on about 200 acres of land! I would be in heaven if I could hunt and fish from my backyard.

@sevenn - Could you give me some info on the tea? What benefits does it have and what type do you drink?
  • Options
    Busy day. I'll come back later but I wanted to just jump in and say @NYTino24 I have the same thing going on if you check out my chart. I have the smallest amount of EWCM today but not as much as usual. I'm expecting to O soon but just not yet. Looks like you might soon too FX!! @GrabberBlue2010 DH and I were in the same boat last cycle. It was really stressful. We tried to HIO in the mornings so that if things didn't "work properly" there was always the evening to try again. We have never had those issues before so that was a new thing for us to deal with as a couple. It also helped switching things up to make it exciting (different rooms in the house lol). Also, we made a conscious effort to lay off the sex early in the cycle to not get tired out. Going good so far. Needless to say it is tough when sex starts to sort of feel like work but you are not in this alone! 
  • Options
    Cycle/Month:  11/8(2AL) rollover day :neutral:

CD:  12

WAYDTGKU:  doing what's in our power

R/R/CS:  Yesterday was a low for me after finding out travel plans have changed out of our favor.  Today is better, and I'm feeling good about doing what we can before he leaves.

GTKY: If you could go buy yourself one material thing and money was no object, what would you treat yourself to?  I'd get a year's worth of a rodan+fields skin care system, just to try it.
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• Options
    @NYTino24 Wow, I had no idea that mouth bacteria could lead to MC! I have basically the same story, fell as a child, lost half my front tooth. Only I did have a root canal 8 years later instead of veneers. I'll have to research that a little more. 

Cycle/Month: 15/13

CD: 1 (Maybe. Started spotting yesterday and was still spotting this morning so I think AF will probably start today.)

WAYDTGKU: Starting temping again today after a hiatus, checking CM, losing weight, ordered Vitex but haven't started taking it yet (don't hate me). 

R/R/CS: Last cycle was only 23 days which is really short from me. I needed a break from temping because I was obsessing too much but I'm ready to know what is going on with my cycles again. 

GTKY: If you could go buy yourself one material thing and money was no object, what would you treat yourself to?
    I would build the deck off our kitchen back door DH and I have been talking about for over a year. When we priced it for how big we want it it would be $5000 or more. We are doing Dave Ramsey and we just took money out of our emergency fund to pay off our PMI (3 years!) early, so now we have to put it back before we can have discretionary spending again. It would be so nice to have this summer though! 
    Me: 29, DH: 32
    Married: July 22, 2008
    Fur babies: Phoenix and Yeti (both cats). 
    TTC#1 since: May 2015
    September 2016- Infertility Testing
    dx: Low Progesterone, Vitamin D Deficiency, Borderline PCOS
    Treatment: 
    October 2016-January 2017- Metformin, Clomid/Letrozole, hcg trigger, progesterone
    IUI- 2/17/2017 BFP 3/2/2017! 

• Options

@Schumerator I have a fear of flying as well!

@Daisy621 Those flowers sound beautiful. Your DH is a catch!

Cycle/Month: 6/3

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: PNV, Medicated cycle round #2: Letrozole (day 2), U/S (next Monday), TI, Progesterone (Plus charting)

R/R/CS:  I got my ultrasound changed to an earlier time next Monday, which works out way better for me. I ordered pre-seed on amazon today so we will give that a go this round. Also got a SA requisition for DH and he will go Monday to have that ran. He actually took my request much better than I thought. I asked him what his thoughts were on having to do it and his reply was "I just hope my results are good". Me too H!  I will only be CD 9 so it shouldn't affect HIO too much. Heading out in a bit to go see a concert a few hours away! Very excited!

GTKY: A brand new truck. We have been talking about getting one. DH is obsessed and it would be convenient where we live and also then we could get a bigger trailer for camping but it's just not in the budget right now. Also I'd need an unlimited gas card to go along with it! My SUV is already enough of a gas guzzler.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me:27
    Him:31
    Married: Sept'15
    TTC#1: Jan'16
    PCOS Dx: Apr'16
    BFP #1: Jul'16
    DS Born: Mar'17
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 5

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: BBT/CM/CP charting, about to start OPKs, Pre-seed, PNVs

R/R/CS:
    Waiting.

GTKY: If you could go buy yourself one material thing and money was no object, what would you treat yourself to? A private island with a fully stocked and staffed resort on it!

BabyFetus Ticker
    Me: 34 | DH: 31
    Married: Nov. 7, 2015
    TTC Since: February, 2016
    BFP: December 20, 2016

• Options
    @Saralee797 - As terrible as the situation is, you actually gave me comfort. So thank you! It is a first for us too so it is kind of like...uuhhhhh what is going on. Those are some good ideas. I may have to run that by him for next cycle. He gets to be home all day so all he has to do is just wake up and wham bam thank you ma'am. Also for the switching of scenery may help. I appreciate your thoughtfulness!!!
    **TW**
    Me: 31 / DH: 37
    Married: November 2015
     TTC #1 Since March 2014
    MC: New Years Eve 2014
    Mommy to 4 furbabies
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f14a1

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 8

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: BD ED forever and ever, or at least through Saturday, acupuncture, preseed, OPK

R/R/CS: Got a +OPK today, wahoo! I had acupuncture yesterday and she hit my 'go' points so hoping it'll help with a nice strong ovulation and progesterone surge..come onnnn egg! I actually have really high hopes for this month for several reasons (*TW loss mentioned*): 1. It's the first full month trying back in acupuncture, which was the ticket last time. 2. My first pregnancy was in June 2013 and I was due with that baby in March 2014. We lost that baby. If I get pregnant this month, I will be due March 2017. I feel like it would be a redemption a little bit. I'm trying not to get too hopeful, but it's hard not to. I texted DH this morning it was go time and he texted back, *ahem*  and I quote "I'm gonna put this D in that P until we both see stars" 

He had my dying reading his texts  :p At least he's making jokes about it!

Question: I've hardly had any EWCM this cycle which is very unusual for me. I have some preseed that has since expired from TTC DS but do you ladies think I should use the expired preseed to help preserve the swimmers in my hooha until O, or just go with the natural CM that is happening, even if it's just watery?

GTKY: If you could go buy yourself one material thing and money was no object, what would you treat yourself to? A trip to Paris! ETA I just read @Schumerator answer and I'm changing mine ~ DEFINITELY beach house!!!

@Krys Hope your remaining trip goes/was smooth
    @mokay19 FX for movement of some kind soon in your cycle
    @NYTino24 If the two lines are equal, it's +! HIO girl! You and me both
    @grabberblue2010 Ughhh so frustrating, come on O!
    @Sevenn I drink RRL on and off all cycle long. I also drank it throughout my pregnancy with DS and swear it helped so much with labor pains
    @Daisy621 Roses are always nice :)
    @Mrsdaddario There will be a lot of sexy time all around on this board through this week and weekend it seems! Get it!!
    @clover28 Oh no, I hope your son and DH feel better soon :/
    @swimsister I love that you're using a DTBMMLF Gif!! You've totally been binge watching haven't you? ;)
    @ktcakes87 So sorry hun, that is rough :( It's tough navigating your feelings of happiness for your friend but sadness for yourself.
    @littlechick2 Yesss, season 2 is just as good. I DO believe she gets pregnant somewhere inbetween season 2 and 3, just a heads up!