Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Sunday

kiki75kiki75 member
edited May 2016 in Trying to Get Pregnant
I keep thinking I must be missing something since I don't see a WTO Sunday yet!

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R/CS:

GTKY: If you could leave tomorrow for a week vacation (sponsored by someone else), where would you go? ETA: And no other concerns (like Zika).

Me: 34 DH: 38
Married: June 2011
TTC since Feb 2016
BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18

Re: WTO Sunday

• Options
    britters314britters314 member
    edited May 2016
    Month/Cycle: 9/10

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: CM, sex

R/R/CS: I have had so much more fertile CM than usual this month. It just won't stop! And it's great, but I just want to O already!

GTKY: If you could leave tomorrow for a week vacation (sponsored by someone else), where would you go?
    Well H wouldn't be able to come with because he starts his new job on Wednesday. So I'm going to say Vancouver because the only city I've been to in Canada is Calgary and, from the pictures, Vancouver looks like it has more to do. Plus the mountains are beautiful.

ETA: 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was surprised it hadn't been started too!

Month/Cycle: 10/9

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU:  Temping started up again, OPKs/CM/CP eventually.  Also waiting for AF to leave. 

R/R/CS:  I'm so glad to be back on the temping wagon.  

GTKY: If you could leave tomorrow for a week vacation (sponsored by someone else), where would you go? ETA: And no other concerns (like Zika).  I was looking at the glasses we got at the Oban Distillery last night, so right now I'll say I'd go back to Scotland and spend more time in the cities and take DH to the Highlands and Loch Ness.  We didn't make it up there when we were there. 
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 12/10

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bbt, opk, levothyroxine, starting clomid tuesday

R/R/CS: Got some of my lab results back already after my cd 3 blood draw yesterday. So far everything looks good. I'm still waiting for the tsh results to see if the levothyroxine is helping or if we need to up the dose. 

GTKY: If you could leave tomorrow for a week vacation (sponsored by someone else), where would you go? ETA: And no other concerns (like Zika). Hawaii. I've never been there and have always wanted to go. I just need a nice relaxing beach vacation right now to relieve all my stress. 

Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: August 2014
    TTC #1 Since March 2015
    Diagnosed with PCOS March 2016
    SA results normal April 2016
    3 rounds clomid + trigger + TI = BFN
    3 rounds clomid + trigger + IUI = BFN
    Uterine polyp removed July 2017
    Round 1 IVF January 2018

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: charting, temping, sexing

R/R/CS: Not sure if I should be here or in TWW - I think I'll move over there tomorrow. FF put my O date as 2 days ago - but I think it's skewed because I had some high temps the past two mornings due to alcohol (I think). I am having some CM today though, so we'll see what happens tomorrow morning. I'm not drinking tonight.

GTKY: If you could leave tomorrow for a week vacation (sponsored by someone else), where would you go? ETA: And no other concerns (like Zika).

India. I've been dying to go for a long time. Or possibly Tokyo - the only way I could afford to go to Japan is if someone else paid for it :)
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 7 total, 3 after MC

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: Temping. CM. HIO At least EOD

R/R/CS: My temp went WAY up yesterday morning (due to drinking and sleeping in). Not sure if I should leave that temp in there, but I am. It went back down today. Probably still have another 10 days til O. 

GTKY:  If you could leave tomorrow for a week vacation (sponsored by someone else), where would you go? ETA: And no other concerns (like Zika).
    My dream vacation is to go on a cruise in the Mediterranean. I get to cruise and see different cities/countries. I'd love to depart/arrive in Barcelona. I lived there for 6 months after graduating college and still have many friends there. So I would go early or stay after the cruise and spend more time there. I'd also love to see Italy Greece, Morocco, Egypt, etc.
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Options
    Yay for the + OPK @wineo929!
  • Options
    @Scarlett830 I used them, and did not notice any problem with them.

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Options
    @krys Love the flowers, and your kitchen is beautiful!!

Month/Cycle: 11/9 (month rollover day sucks)

CD: 21

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, all my usual except temping

R/R/CS: H and I bought some Adirondack chairs for the back patio. I'm so excited to start fixing up that space. 

GTKY: Well, I just got back from a vacation in the mountains, so I would probably want to head to the beach somewhere. Maybe Hawaii with a few of you, or Paris. H wants to go to New Zealand to see where they filmed the LOTR movies. 
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

• Options
    Month/Cycle:  10/7 (1AL)

CD:  60

WAYDTGKU:  all of it

R/R/CS:  I got an OB/GYN consult and was ready to start PG tonight annnnd all of the EWCM and dark OPKs showed up.  FX this is O and I'll hold off on Progesterone to see if my temps shift.

GTKY:  Hawaii!  I want to go back and beach bum!!
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• Options
    MythrilMythril member
    Month/Cycle: 4

CD: 29

WAYDTGKU: Clomid. Temping. Opks. Etc.

R/R/CS: I'm glad that I didn't go over to TWW. My temp dropped severely this morning. FF still has cross hairs so it could still be ovulation but I'm just not confident in it. I've had copious amounts of creamy CM though, for the last 3 or 4 days. Like, so much so that I probably should be wearing a panty liner. And that's strange.

Here's my chart if anyone wants to cs. <a href="https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/60e8fc/">My Ovulation Chart</a>

GTKY: On a cruise. Husband and I would love to go on a cruise. To anywhere really. If I had to pick a place, I do want to visit Japan. I also want to visit Spain with my mom. She lived there as a child. Military brat. And I took 4 years of Spanish so she wanted to take me there as a reward. But it's expensive!
    Husband & I married May 26th, 2012
    Me 28 Him 28
    TTC #1 since January 1st 2016
    Anovulatory with PCOS
    Clomid 50;100;150;200: No O
    TSH 3.75 Put on 50mg levothyroxine
    1500 MG Metformin
    7.5 MG Letrozole: No Follicles
    9 MG Letrozole: 21mm Follicle no pregnancy
    4 cycles at 9 MG Letrozole, No pregnancy

• Options

Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD: 2 

WADTGKU:  pnv's, vitamin d, baby aspirin for now. 

R/R/CS:  it is so so HOT here!! Just got back from a parade. I do love a good parade and now we are heading to a bbq where I will be enjoying a few glasses of Blueberry Moscato! 

i have been dying to go to Bora Bora and stay in one of those huts in the water. A girl can dream! 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 26 / 23

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: temp, monitored US, cm, might try cp just not sure about it yet, trigger shot, TI. 

R/R/CS: been a pretty darn good and relaxing weekend. 

H and I love to cruise. That's #1 for us. 
    But its my ultimate dream to visit bora bora. 
    **TW**
    Me: 31 / DH: 37
    Married: November 2015
     TTC #1 Since March 2014
    MC: New Years Eve 2014
    Mommy to 4 furbabies
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f14a1

• Options
    @Scarlett830 I used them, and did not notice any problem with them.
    Thanks! I don't think I've ever turned an OPK anyway in terms of matching darkness, but I didn't want a different brand giving me any issues.

And @Krys have a great anniversary dinner! Your flowers are beautiful. You're like me -- I hate generic "anyone can get them" flowers!
  • Options

@JediAlly85 I hope the less control approach works for you this month! I started OPK's yesterday. Seeing negatives on those are not as bad as HPT's, but still no fun.

@MamaMunn Glad the results you got back are good, Fx the thyroid meds are doing their job!

@Krys That bouquet is gorgeous!

@virginiaham Fx you O this late! That would be amazing.

@Mythril Have you mentioned any of this to your doctor? Do you have a plan for if you don't O?I know most people here are big advocates of being monitored closely for O by your Doctor when on Clomid. Sorry if you've already explained previously.

Month/cycle: 6/2

CD: 10 ( Day 7 from start of AF)

WAYDTGKU: PNV. Whole30 (day 28 of 30), HBC (finished), Letrozole (finished Thursday), then U/S (Monday), then TI, then progesterone then we will see.

R/R/CS:  6 months TTC and I have had exactly ZERO chances of getting pregnant. Hard to believe I lived for 10 years terrified of accidentally getting pregnant and pretty much knowing nothing about my body and reproduction in general. That seems so long ago now. Ugh.

GTKY: I'd really like to go on a road trip to the east coast of Canada with DH. I went with a friend right out of high school and it was amazing. We basically lived in the back of our mini van, had hardly any money and no real plans. Now (especially if it's being paid for by someone else) I think we'd maybe do the bed and breakfast route and eat at some nicer places, but I still like the idea of not having an agenda.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me:27
    Him:31
    Married: Sept'15
    TTC#1: Jan'16
    PCOS Dx: Apr'16
    BFP #1: Jul'16
    DS Born: Mar'17
  • Options
    whiskawhiska member
    Month/Cycle: 14/14

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: bbt, opks, pnvs, p-in-v

R/R/CS: My opks seem to be getting darker and I'm definitely getting right-sided o pains so it sounds like it's time to get down to business.

I love this question because I could daydream about free vacations all day long!  This is going to sounds corny af, but I really loved Edward and Bella's honeymoon.  Basically I want a bangin island beach mansion that's secluded but with staff to make me quesadillas, where you can walk out to crystal clear waters to swim/snorkel, with good hiking trails nearby.  And fu Zika.
    Me: 36  | DH 35, Married 2007
    TTC #1 June 2015
    April 2016 - AMH, FSH, Progesterone normal
    June 2016 - HSG clear
    *TW* BFP - Aug16, demise confirmed Sep16, incomplete m/c, D&C Nov16
    BFP 3/27/17, edd 12/7/17
    DS - 12/9/17 
    <3 
    TTC #2 December 2018 
    BFP 2/22/19, edd 11/4/19
    DD - 11/1/19 <3
    My Chart

• Options
    whiskawhiska member
    @britters314 That's wonderful. So many people have said they had more ewcm than normal the cycle they got their bfp (not that I want to feed the bsc!).  FX for o soon!!
    TTC #1 June 2015
    June 2016 - HSG clear
    BFP 3/27/17, edd 12/7/17
    DS - 12/9/17 
    <3 
    TTC #2 December 2018 
    BFP 2/22/19, edd 11/4/19
    DD - 11/1/19 <3
    My Chart

• Options
    OMG @virginiaham my fingers are crossed for O for you!  
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
  • Options
    Also, @virginiaham  FX'd for O soon!
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    belocinbelocin member
    *Question in month/cycle*

Month/Cycle: 1/1 (how is this determined? Do I roll over the month based on the calendar? With May approaching its end, I wanted to make sure I'm tracking it correctly.)

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: temping, starting OPKs soon

R/R/CS: Temp spike this morning thanks to the two beers I downed last night. Expecting another one tomorrow morning thanks to the margarita currently in my hand!

Cruise, for sure! It's H and I's favorite way to travel. I love that everything is paid for ahead of time and I get the best sleep on a cruise ship. 
    DD March 2015
    Baby #2 due April 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    MythrilMythril member
    @aammyy33 I'm going in for my annual and I will talk to him about it. I have thus far not o-ed on any dose, and the previous three cycles we did Provera and started again. I can't afford an re, they aren't covered on my insurance. Neither are the blood tests or ultrasounds. So I will have to save up before we move on.
    Me 28 Him 28
    Anovulatory with PCOS
    1500 MG Metformin

• Options
    @NamelessAria Huge hugs to you. 
  • Options
    @NamelessAria sending you hugs! Fx your DH was just frustrated. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Options
    kiki75kiki75 member
    Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, vitamin D, BD every possible day, things like that

R/R/CS: Someone picked up part of H's scheduled work so he'll be home in time for dinner tonight instead of 3:00 a.m.! Which is extra awesome because it will give us a chance for O and +1! 

Brazil. Specifically, Lencois and Salvador. In Lencois, there's a lot of hiking around and swimming in natural swimming holes and waterfalls and caves and all sorts of stuff like that with really good food and fun at night. I've wanted to go for a long time but you have to get visas to go to Brazil and if we were going to do that, my H would actually have to get a second passport because he can't be without his for the absolute minimum week it takes to get a visa. 

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Options
    @NamelessAria all the creepy internet hugs for you!
  • Options
    MythrilMythril member
    @NamelessAria ghost hugs and sympathies. 
    Me 28 Him 28
    Anovulatory with PCOS
    1500 MG Metformin

• Options
    whiskawhiska member
    @belocin Count month by the CD1 of the first cycle you started trying... so if it was May 20 your month will roll over on June 20.  

@NamelessAria I am so so sorry - my heart's breaking for you because that is a huge curveball.  I hope you guys can find a path that works for you both.  TTC has been difficult for me but I have been lucky in that I [am pretty sure I] ovulate every month, there are no other diagnoses or difficult illnesses or conditions to deal with, and I haven't suffered a loss.  I feel somewhat justified feeling as sad as I do since it's taking so long, but I feel like you have had to deal with so much more.  If the sadness has sunk into depression it might be good to seek out someone to talk with.  Bumpers can commiserate but unfortunately can't recommend personalized strategies for dealing with that heavy, leaded feeling of sadness.  There is a good chance I will look for a therapist if we're not ku by the end of the year, because I was definitely in a bad place this winter and I don't want to go back.  Sending hugs.  
    TTC #1 June 2015
    June 2016 - HSG clear
    BFP 3/27/17, edd 12/7/17
    DS - 12/9/17 
    <3 
    TTC #2 December 2018 
    BFP 2/22/19, edd 11/4/19
    DD - 11/1/19 <3
    My Chart

• Options
    @NamelessAria Sending so many hugs and kind thoughts your way. Please do whatever you need to take care of yourself right now.
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

• Options
    @NamelessAria I'm sorry!  I hope you and your H are able to talk honestly about it.  Leaving the conversation there and open-ended is not fun but I hope he'll be able to come back to it having processed his thoughts and feelings more separated from the pressure of the moment.  *hugs*
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2 (+2 not charting)

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: temping

R/R/CS: nothing much going on yet. 

I've always thought the European cruises looked amazing. 
  • Options
    @Mythril  It looks like your thermometer might be favoring temps because you have quite a few lately at exactly 98.6. That could be affecting things and could by why your temp dropped.

@whiska  Ohh I know and that's making me super hopeful. Combine that with the fact that since cycle 6, I've had a feeling that cycle 10 would be the one and I'm going to be so crazy during this TWW

@NamelessAria  I'm sorry! Hopefully your H is able to work out what he is feeling and the two of you can figure this all out. And of course you can keep posting in WTO and TWW. And even if you end up with only -2 timing, you won't be out!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: lots except temping 

R/R/CS: FW here!!!! Haven't done a lot but the week looks promising. 

GTKY: If you could leave tomorrow for a week vacation (sponsored by someone else), where would you go? 
    Ireland, Australia, Germany ohhhh there are so many spots!