Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Wednesday

2»

Re: WTO Wednesday

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 22 Temping+Charting / 6 NTNP / 7 TTC

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: Waiting for AF to leave, Fertilitea pre-O, PNV's, DHA, CoQ10, Selenium, Zinc, healthy diet/increase exercise, Mucinex and CBAdv digital OPKs closer to FW, Preseed if we feel like it (shoot!  I gotta remember to pick up more!), and first round of testing starts this cycle.  :/

R/R/CS: Of course, I'm bummed about starting over another cycle, but it's always kind of refreshing to reset a new blank paper chart, and makes me hopeful all over again.  I found another novena I will print out and start again.  I said another one a few times a couple cycles ago, but my prayer life has kind of dropped off since Lent.  I know, not science!  lol  BUT after talking with DH about what the doctor recommends in terms of starting testing, and recalling that some doctors will start with SA b/c it's much easier to rule that in or out and so many other things can be going on within a woman's body, we both suddenly wondered if our clinic would even *do* SA, or what they would try to exhaust first, due to you know, spilling the man's seed outside of the womb. // I just read on Dr Google that they might perhaps collect a sample through intercourse, using a perforated condom, thus still allowing the possibility of conception, while still collecting the majority of the sample.  Weird!

<span>GTKY: I just have my brother and myself, almost 10 years apart.  DH is one of three, close in age, and his brother and sister are twins!  His dad was one of five, and my dad had four children from his previous marriage, I have four cousins in one set, and two in another... we both like bigger families, and think that 3-5 would be great, but since we have a late start in the game, (I'm 33, he's 39), we would also definitely adopt if we either couldn't have our own, or only had time to have a couple of our own.  Once upon a time I wanted a whole baseball team of little boys and bat-girl at the end!  And there actually is a woman at Church with 10 kids, bless her heart!</span>
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:  9/7 (1st cycle TTCAL)

CD:  35

WAYDTGKU:  cm, cp, bbt, OPKs, vitamins/coq10, MLD massage yesterday, trying acupuncture

R/R/CS:  I definitely rode the awake-but-dreaming line during the lymph massage yesterday.  She suggested doing cranisacral massage for the last 15 minutes to optimize CSF flow (***TW which can help with post-loss anxiety***).  Everything I'm reading about it says there is really no proven science for it, but it was only 15 min of the time I was paying for, and it was super relaxing.  Oh well.  My OPKs went almost stark after that so this might be another fakeout round of CM.

GTKY: Do you have a big family/siblings? Do you think this has shaped how many children you'd like to have?  I have 2 siblings and a pretty big family on my dad's side, but we really haven't been close other than taking a few cousins photos a few times growing up.  I grew up in a nuclear-family-&-family-friends family for sure, and it was always big with lots of kids running around.  My siblings/ILs have 3-5 kids each.  As far as it shaping how many kids we'd like to have, my answer to this anymore is I would just be thankful for 1 right now.
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• Options
    Zoey1019 said:
    @Megs7911 I haven't heard that saying before!! googling now.....
    @kellybean1988 Keep that BD up girl! Hopefully we both O soon! :smile: 

Lol. It's just another way of saying bow chicka bow wow. Sounds the same when you say it out loud.

1st BFP 12/12/13 DS born 8/2014
    TFAS March 2016 - BFP 5/19/16!!! EDD: 1/31/17
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU:
    pelvic thrust fail concert falling twerking
    I mean... also temping and opks, but you know those don't work unless you...

@PaukMeKiande - Hahaha! I have the same gif in my WTO Wednesday! Great minds... :)
    Omg, I didn't even realize since I haven't had a chance to look back through everyone's responses lol.
    Previously PaukMeKiande
    Surprise BFP/MC February 2011 
    BFP May 16th 2016
    EDD January 25 2017
    DD born January 30 2017
    Surprise BFP/MC April 2017
  • Options
    @Kiki75  usually I get a few days of low reading (no smile) then 1-2 days flashing, then solid. I start them on CD10 when I typically get my solid by CD15. idk whats going on this cycle. I guess I may just be Oing late. I hate to waste them too. But I have such horrible luck with wondfo OPK. I can never turn them fully and the lines drive me nuts. CBAD was the first time I could feel confident I was getting real positives. I try to buy the 2 month pack on amazon cause its a little cheaper. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Options
    @Businesswife and @NurseMarie sorry about the CD 1s :(

Month/Cycle:  1/1

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: Sex EOD, attempting to track CM, PNVs

R/R/CS:  I have a very, very stupid question about charting CM.  When we have sex, it feels like I leak his fluid FOREVER after.  So I never know if I am mixing that up with my CM.  Help?  Told you it was stupid...

GTKY: Do you have a big family/siblings? Do you think this has shaped how many children you'd like to have? 

I have one sister.  She is my best friend, but for some reason it always made me want a bigger family.  We are aiming for 3.

<br>
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • Options
    LecoolLecool member
    @becbec28 What is the fertility supplement drink you're trying?

@DoctorDonna and @PaukMeKiandehahhaa that gif! 

@Beary67 I'm glad that your RE gave you some answers and a plan moving forward! 

@NurseMarie9 and @BusinessWife Sorry about CD1 :(

Me: 28 | DH: 31
    Together since 2006 | Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since November 2015
    BFP 5/17/16 | EDD 1/27/17 | Born 2/4/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @Lecool it's called Premama fertility. It's an unflavored powder and they have other mixes too for PNV and lactation. You just mix 1 packet a day in any drink.
    Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

• Options
    @kiki75 my oldest sibling has lived in another state most of my life, so we see each other every couple of years. He moved out shortly after I was born. We never had a chance to be close. The others, I actually have memories of living with, and we are closer. We get along well, and I think if the distance weren't a factor, we would be close. 
  • Options
    @kellybean1988 Yep, I am apart of rebel legion, again huge nerd

Married to my Soul Mate since 09/06/09

BabyFruit Ticker

MC 10.23.15 @ 10 weeks
  • Options
    @beary67 I'm glad you got some answers at the RE's! How do you feel about the possible dx? Are you coping okay? Sounds like you have a great plan in place (I'm currently on that plan right now! Only I'll use Novarel not Ovidrel but their basically the same, so I'm told). 
  • Options
    virginiahamvirginiaham member
    edited May 2016
    *chart stalk request!* and tons of questions in R/R/CS...lol
    Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD: 17

R/R/CS:  *snip* I don't feel like EWCM is very reliable for me--does anyone else have the problem that it seems like they have tons of EWCM the day after sex? We use pre-seed and sometimes I wonder if it's just leftover lube from the night before instead of actual CM..ugh, IDK. I wouldn't be stressing about not knowing O right now EXCEPT that I'm supposed to start my progesterone cream the day after I ovulate, but how I am I supposed to do that when I have no idea if I actually O'd? Is it dangerous to start progesterone cream before you O?? 
    @kellybean1988 to your first question (and also @HopingForOneAgain ):  yes, totally.  If we've just had sex the night before, I wait until 3-4pm to check my CM, so that I can be more certain what I'm looking at is actually JUST cm.  Honestly, it doesn't look like you've O'd yet.  This might not be the best thing to go off of, but your CL last cycle was just above 96.9 and your temps are kindof hovering around there.  Also, you O'd on CD17 last cycle, which is where you are now.  I'd be looking for CH's in the next few days.  I may be way off but I'd also wait for CH's (morning of day 3) or after a clear second high temp on day 2 before taking your Progersterone. Not that it's dangerous, but it can actually delay O if you haven't O'd yet.  

I'm in the progesterone-after-O boat this cycle, too.  Does anyone else with experience with this have other input?

eta tag fail 
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• Options
    @virginiaham   Thank you SO much, that is extremely helpful!! I will wait until I am sure about CH before starting progesterone. Thanks again!!
    Computer Hope
    TTC January 2016
    BFP May 17, 2016
    DS born January 31st, 2017: Rory "Mac" MacKinnon

• Options

Getting ready to go home! Have a good one, friends!

@linzrunz  whoops, sorry I missed you earlier! Hoping you get some good HIO in despite schedules during FW…that can be a challenge. Good luck!

@beary67 Sorry to see that you’re back here—but it sounds like you got some answers at your RE appt yesterday. FX for something to come of this cycle, but if not—sounds like you’ve got a plan!!

@Zoey1019 thanks, I agree!

@NurseMarie9 So sorry about CD 1. Hoping AF moves out quickly for you—thinking of you today!

@Marley629 I hope AF GTFO soon!!

@BusinessWife Sorry about CD1. My prayer life also has dropped off since Lent—need to get back on the train.  Hoping your clinic is easy to work with in that aspect!

@PaukMeKiande That gif tho! So funny. I hate it when temping goes wonky too, that is the worst. Hope you can get some good ones in in the next few days!

@virginiaham  Once again, thanks for your advice for my questions, I truly appreciate it! Really helpful. I’m so glad your massage was relaxing yesterday!

@Kiki75 Ahh yes, the temp dive on day of O. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don’t. Who knows—and hopefully, you won’t be able to gorge on sushi and sake, but looking forward to that is fun too! 

@HopingForOneAgain OMG I had the same question today!!! Sounds like maybe we need to wait a while before actually checking CM (checking internally, that is) until almost 24 hours after HIO. Cause yep, I feel that way too.

@Mythril I always look in the damn baby section at stores, so I know EXACTLY how you feel. I’m excited for you to start the clomid too and FX for success.

@felix08 Thanks so much for your feedback! I’m thinking I haven’t O’d either. I need to stop posting “well today has GOT to be O day” on these forums because every time I do that, it’s not. Lol. 

Computer Hope
    TTC January 2016
    BFP May 17, 2016
    DS born January 31st, 2017: Rory "Mac" MacKinnon

• Options
    Posted in TWW too soon.

Month/Cycle: 3

CD:1

WAYDTGKU: PNV, temping, waiting out AF.

R/R/CS: Blehk. 

GTKY: Do you have a big family/siblings? Do you think this has shaped how many children you'd like to have? 
    I have an older brother and a younger sister. I really enjoyed how close my sister and I were growing up, and we had a ton of fun with our older brother. DH has just one younger sister that he barely stands. Because of my own experiences, I'd love to have three or four children. Unfortunately, DH is adamant about no more than two. He's wanting to be able to buy them all the things, including tuition, like his parents did for him and his sister. Maybe I can change his mind. 

Me: 25 | DH: 25  
    DD: Aug. 15
  • Options
    @safire3 lol I have no idea!  We'll have to see if we get to that... ;)
    @FerForShort  Welcome!  So sorry about your loss, but glad you are here now!  ((hugs))
    @mrsdaddario I was saying the same thing about this stupid weather this morning... blah.  But DH loves it!  I swear, we should move to England or the Pacific NW lol
  • Options
    @safire3 - your comment literally made me laugh out loud! We will definitely be careful. ;)
  • Options
    @beary67 Thank you!  You know I am rooting for you too!!!  :D  So far all I know is he wants to get the whole curve of both hormones including, (for the first time), three pre-O readings taken every other day, and then every other day post-O readings as well.  Afterward, maybe only three pre-O and one post, so if I tend to O around CD15, I'd be going in on CD10, CD12, CD14, CD16, CD18, etc. until AF or BFP, basically.  Are they serious!?!?!  lol
  • Options
    @beary67 So far so good on the Femara! Zero side effects! I go back Monday to see if I'm responding! 
  • Options
    @beary67 - I hate all the things, but I'm sticking with Whole30. I had an appointment with my trainer tonight and he gave me kudos for doing it at all. He even told me that my face looks slimmer already. Hopefully I'll notice all of the changes happening...instead of all the things I'm missing! Also...sparkling water is not as good as pop right now. Lol!
  • Options
    virginiaham thanks for the advice.  I was actually googling photos of it today and then felt like a TOTAL creeper doing that....

<br>
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers