Baby Names
Options

Lily

How many Lily's do you know? I know it's popular, but I only know one and she's 5. Thinking of adding to our list of: Eliza, Mila, Eliana, Aubrey, Evelyn.

Re: Lily

• Options
    Soooo many Lily's, 

Eliza is amazing! 

• Options
    I know 4. 

I love the name Eliza!!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Only know one child Lily, but several pets. I like Aubrey from your list.
  • Options
    I like Lily and Eliza best from your options.
  • Options
    Eliza is currently my top pick, but not a fan of nn Ellie (sooo popular right now). Or Liz for matter. I love Evie, but not Evelyn as much as Eliza.
  • Options
    From your list I prefer Aubrey. She could have the NN Bree. 
  • Options
    I like Lillian nn Lily. I know of a few Lily's from my BMB and I know one that's like 8. 

I also like Mila and Eliza from your list. 
    DD: Ophelia 5/18/15
  • Options
    Lots of Lily's. There are two in DD's class of 20. I have a friend with a DD Lily and a stepDD Lily- only one year apart! I know of three others besides, all ranging from age 10 and down. 

I love Eliza, and also really like Mila. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Evelyn is really popular right now. I like Mila and Eliza. 
  • Options
    I don't know a lot of small children but there are definitely a handful of Lily's on my Facebook feed.

I really like Eliana from your list but she would definitely get the NN Ellie.  For Eliza, I would think the natural NN would be Liza not Ellie or Liz.  But I've only ever know one Eliza and she went by Eliza.

Suggesting Yvonne NN Evie, since you like Evie.

I know Aubrey is becoming more popular as a girls name, but to me it is a boys name.  Suggesting Audrey.
  • Options
    I teach in an elem school and Lily is everywhere. I like your other names better.
  • Options
    FluffleSproutFluffleSprout member
    edited May 2016
    I know 5 preschool aged Lilys and at least 2 older and I hear it all the time at the playground. It's quite popular.